IL-2 Stats Mod Bundle: Disco + Tanks + Enhancements + Global Aircraft Stats

7 minutes ago, =FEW=Revolves said:

You need to copy over the requirements.txt and requirements.in into your il2-stats folder included into your zip

It is in the zip? I don't find that files...:blush:

• Thanks 1

=FEW=Revolves
Posted (edited)

Oh woops, you're right I forgot to put in the bundle, give me a minute

EDIT: Ok, done, they're in the new zip. I've also attached them to this post

reqs.zip

Edited by =FEW=Revolves
  • Like 1

I have error with update:

D:\il2_stats\run>cd ../

D:\il2_stats>".venv/Scripts/python.exe" -m pip install -U --quiet -r requirements.txt

D:\il2_stats>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

D:\il2_stats>cd src

D:\il2_stats\src>"../.venv/Scripts/python.exe" manage.py collectstatic --noinput --verbosity 0
Mod [mod_stats_by_aircraft] added to INSTALLED_APPS
Mod [mod_rating_by_type] added to INSTALLED_APPS
[mod_rating_by_type] Added module split_rankings
[mod_rating_by_type] Added module ammo_breakdown
[mod_rating_by_type] Added module ironman_stats
[mod_rating_by_type] Added module flight_time_bonus
[mod_rating_by_type] Added module undamaged_bailout_penalty
[mod_rating_by_type] Added module adjustable_bonuses_penalties
[mod_rating_by_type] Added module rearm_accuracy_workaround
[mod_rating_by_type] Added module bailout_accuracy_workaround
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "manage.py", line 7, in <module>
    execute_from_command_line(sys.argv)
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 364, in execute_from_command_line
    utility.execute()
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 338, in execute
    django.setup()
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\__init__.py", line 27, in setup
    apps.populate(settings.INSTALLED_APPS)
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\apps\registry.py", line 116, in populate
    app_config.ready()
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\apps.py", line 11, in ready
    from . import urls as new_urls
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\urls.py", line 20, in <module>
    from . import views
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\views.py", line 22, in <module>
    from .bullets_types import render_ammo_breakdown
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\bullets_types.py", line 7, in <module>
    from sklearn.decomposition import PCA
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\sklearn\__init__.py", line 75, in <module>
    from .utils._show_versions import show_versions
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\sklearn\utils\_show_versions.py", line 12, in <module>
    from ._openmp_helpers import _openmp_parallelism_enabled
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

D:\il2_stats\src>pause

=FEW=Revolves
Posted (edited)

Ah, strange it worked on my system. Apparently I generated the requirments.txt incorrectly, this might work better.

I think this one should work? Sorry for the hassle... I'll make a version without new requirments.txt if this one doesn't work.

requirements.txt

Edited by =FEW=Revolves

Still the same. 

D:\il2_stats\run>cd ../

D:\il2_stats>".venv/Scripts/python.exe" -m pip install -U --quiet -r requirements.txt

D:\il2_stats>pause

D:\il2_stats>cd src

D:\il2_stats\src>"../.venv/Scripts/python.exe" manage.py collectstatic --noinput --verbosity 0
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 364, in execute_from_command_line
    utility.execute()
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 338, in execute
    django.setup()
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\__init__.py", line 27, in setup
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\apps\registry.py", line 116, in populate
    app_config.ready()
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\apps.py", line 11, in ready
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\urls.py", line 20, in <module>
    from . import views
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\views.py", line 22, in <module>
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\bullets_types.py", line 7, in <module>
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\sklearn\__init__.py", line 75, in <module>
    from .utils._show_versions import show_versions
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\sklearn\utils\_show_versions.py", line 12, in <module>
    from ._openmp_helpers import _openmp_parallelism_enabled
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

D:\il2_stats\src>pause

1 minute ago, =FEW=Revolves said:

Ah, strange it worked on my system. Apparently I generated the requirments.txt incorrectly, this might work better.

I think this one should work? Sorry for the hassle... I'll make a version without new requirments.txt if this one doesn't work.

Maybe this is my mistake i forget to update to 1.2.55 version il2stats and install bundle over 1.2.54🙃

I try to copy 1.2.55 files (exept conf) and againe bundle over it but possible it was second mistake:crazy:

In first time i dont copy log and were was line with something about cashe after 

1 minute ago, =FEW=Revolves said:

Did you run update.cmd?

it is log from update.cmd

=FEW=Revolves
Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, NHK295M said:

For future, how to update correctly, to avoid mistakes?

You should copy over src/ over from main il2 stats first, i.e. what vaal posts, then copy over src/ (and in case of this update also requirments.txt + requirments.in), and then run the update.cmd.

I'm not sure if that error is related to the order by the way, it seems strange. Does it work now? I think I've found origin of error, it's due to bug in a library I was using which only happens on some systems.

7 minutes ago, super-truite said:

thx for the update. I have a little bug for a while now (not from this update). I have people that use a lot a team or tank type that have above 100% in the bottom sliders (coalitions/specialty). Example : http://aas-il2.com/en/tankman/227/UFO*/?tour=10

Oh yes, I'm aware of this bug, CountZero made a fix and it should work correctly in new version.

Fix is sadly not retroactive though :<, some sorties weren't being counted in total sortie counter basically.

Edited by =FEW=Revolves
  • Thanks 1

I think about... if i update Vaals 1.2.54 to 55 with my new conf(with mods lines) is it correct way? Maybe try to repair Vaals stat with old conf file and then update to bundle?

=FEW=Revolves
Posted (edited)

You should keep your config file as it was before, no need to change. Just copy over everything in vaal's zip except for the conf.ini, and then copy over the bundle, and then run update.cmd.

The bug might also be because of a bug in scikit. (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59377573/importerror-dll-load-failed-while-importing-openmp-helpers-the-specified-modu )   Could you try running update.cmd after the above with this requriments.txt instead?

requirements.txt

Edited by =FEW=Revolves

I put old conf.ini and 54 correctly updated to 55, then i update to bundle with new conf.ini and reqs - that works😊

=FEW=Revolves

Awesome! Good to hear :)

Thanks for debugging with me, I hate these stupid dependency bugs which are just different on different computers, I wish I had 10 different machines to test on sometimes 😄

• Like 1

=FEW=Revolves
Posted (edited)

Small bug fix update 1.7.4

Fixes three issues:

1. Defensive ammo breakdowns disappeared in the last update in old data due to a bug in the retroactive computation of the new dropdown lists. This is now filled in again.

2. Stats process could crash on old data in the same retroactive compute as in 1., if you used a rather old version of the ammo breakdown module.

3. Active pilots in a previous tour would not be correctly displayed, thanks to CountZero for finding + fixing this issue.

To update: You need to run update.cmd after pasting over the src/

Edited by =FEW=Revolves

super-truite

Hello Revolves, I have this error when updating after copy/pasting the src:

File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 364, in execute_from_command_line
    utility.execute()
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 338, in execute
    django.setup()
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\__init__.py", line 27, in setup
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\apps\registry.py", line 116, in populate
    app_config.ready()
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\apps.py", line 11, in ready
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\urls.py", line 20, in <module>
    from . import views
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\views.py", line 22, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\bullets_types.py", line 7, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\sklearn\__init__.py", line 81, in <module>
    from . import __check_build  # noqa: F401
ImportError: cannot import name '__check_build'

super-truite

If I remove the line that imports __check_build in the __init__.py from sklearn in the virtual env (suggested on stackoverflow) I then get this error:

C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\src>"../.venv/Scripts/python.exe" manage.py migrate --noinput --verbosity 0
[mod_rating_by_type] WARNING: No module selected. No modded content will be displayed!
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 364, in execute_from_command_line
    utility.execute()
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 356, in execute
    self.fetch_command(subcommand).run_from_argv(self.argv)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 283, in run_from_argv
    self.execute(*args, **cmd_options)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 330, in execute
    output = self.handle(*args, **options)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\commands\migrate.py", line 83, in handle
    executor = MigrationExecutor(connection, self.migration_progress_callback)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\executor.py", line 20, in __init__
    self.loader = MigrationLoader(self.connection)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\loader.py", line 52, in __init__
    self.build_graph()
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\loader.py", line 275, in build_graph
    raise exc
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\loader.py", line 245, in build_graph
    self.graph.validate_consistency()
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\graph.py", line 261, in validate_consistency
    [n.raise_error() for n in self.node_map.values() if isinstance(n, DummyNode)]
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\graph.py", line 261, in <listcomp>
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\graph.py", line 104, in raise_error
    raise NodeNotFoundError(self.error_message, self.key, origin=self.origin)
django.db.migrations.exceptions.NodeNotFoundError: Migration mod_rating_by_type.0001_initial dependencies reference nonexistent parent node ('stats', '0035_score_ai_value')

=FEW=Revolves

1 hour ago, super-truite said:

If I remove the line that imports __check_build in the __init__.py from sklearn in the virtual env (suggested on stackoverflow) I then get this error:

C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\src>"../.venv/Scripts/python.exe" manage.py migrate --noinput --verbosity 0
[mod_rating_by_type] WARNING: No module selected. No modded content will be displayed!
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 364, in execute_from_command_line
    utility.execute()
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 356, in execute
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 283, in run_from_argv
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 330, in execute
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\commands\migrate.py", line 83, in handle
    executor = MigrationExecutor(connection, self.migration_progress_callback)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\executor.py", line 20, in __init__
    self.loader = MigrationLoader(self.connection)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\loader.py", line 52, in __init__
    self.build_graph()
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\loader.py", line 275, in build_graph
    raise exc
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\loader.py", line 245, in build_graph
    self.graph.validate_consistency()
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\graph.py", line 261, in validate_consistency
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\graph.py", line 261, in <listcomp>
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.48\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\graph.py", line 104, in raise_error
    raise NodeNotFoundError(self.error_message, self.key, origin=self.origin)
django.db.migrations.exceptions.NodeNotFoundError: Migration mod_rating_by_type.0001_initial dependencies reference nonexistent parent node ('stats', '0035_score_ai_value')

Just to check, you did also paste over the requirements.txt + .in?

That is a very strange error, it's not finding src/stats/migrations/0035_score_ai_value.py. Did you make sure to update to the latest il2 stats?

Also something seems to have gone wrong with the config file, it seems to be missing a modules=XXXX line.

super-truite
6 minutes ago, =FEW=Revolves said:

Just to check, you did also paste over the requirements.txt + .in?

That is a very strange error, it's not finding src/stats/migrations/0035_score_ai_value.py. Did you make sure to update to the latest il2 stats?

Also something seems to have gone wrong with the config file, it seems to be missing a modules=XXXX line.

Yes for the requirements.txt and .in files.
I did run update.cmd before copy/pasting your src folder + requirement files and ran update.cmd after
I commented one module out because I thought the bug was coming from it, will try again with the original config

=FEW=Revolves

OK could you download the latest update of il2 stats i.e. version 1.2.55 from here:

and copy over the src from it (making sure to backup the config.ini). After you've copied over vaal's update, then paste over the bundle and then run the update.cmd.

super-truite

I still have an issue 

[2021.08.14 12:02:00] missionReport(2021-08-14_08-05-02)[0] - exists in the DB
[2021.08.14 12:02:02] [mod_stats_by_aircraft]: Retroactively computing aircraft streaks. 20431 sorties left to process.
[2021.08.14 12:02:03] unexpected error
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\stats\management\commands\stats_whore.py", line 16, in handle
    stats_whore.main()
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\stats_whore.py", line 86, in main
    background_work_done = run_background_jobs()
  File "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\contextlib.py", line 30, in inner
    return func(*args, **kwds)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\background_jobs\run_background_jobs.py", line 52, in run_background_jobs
    work_done = __run_background_job(job, tour_cutoff)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\background_jobs\run_background_jobs.py", line 76, in __run_background_job
    job.compute_for_sortie(sortie)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\background_jobs\streaks_retro_compute.py", line 30, in compute_for_sortie
    process_streaks_and_best_sorties(bucket, sortie)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\aircraft_stats_compute.py", line 681, in process_streaks_and_best_sorties
    player=None,
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 380, in get
    self.model._meta.object_name
mod_stats_by_aircraft.aircraft_mod_models.DoesNotExist: AircraftBucket matching query does not exist.
[2021.08.14 12:02:03] Lock 76936304 released on C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\file.lock
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 364, in execute_from_command_line
    utility.execute()
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 356, in execute
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 283, in run_from_argv
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 330, in execute
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\stats\management\commands\stats_whore.py", line 16, in handle
    stats_whore.main()
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\stats_whore.py", line 86, in main
  File "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\contextlib.py", line 30, in inner
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\background_jobs\run_background_jobs.py", line 52, in run_background_jobs
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\background_jobs\run_background_jobs.py", line 76, in __run_background_job
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\background_jobs\streaks_retro_compute.py", line 30, in compute_for_sortie
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\src\mod_stats_by_aircraft\aircraft_stats_compute.py", line 681, in process_streaks_and_best_sorties
    player=None,
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 380, in get
mod_stats_by_aircraft.aircraft_mod_models.DoesNotExist: AircraftBucket matching query does not exist.

=FEW=Revolves
Posted (edited)

Ok, seems I forgot to do a get_or_create instead of a get - I'll make a release with the fix.

You can replace the aircraft_stats_compute.py under src/mod_stats_by_aircraft/ with the one in the zip. Only changed file :<\

EDIT: No need to run update.cmd

EDIT 2: Ok you can also get it from the main page, I've updated the bundle.

aircraft_stats_compute.zip

Edited by =FEW=Revolves

super-truite

I still have this error :

Spoiler
[2021.08.14 12:18:41] [mod_stats_by_aircraft]: Retroactively computing aircraft streaks. 20431 sorties left to process.
[2021.08.14 12:18:43] unexpected error
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 464, in get_or_create
    return self.get(**lookup), False

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\backends\utils.py", line 64, in execute
    return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
psycopg2.errors.NotNullViolation: null value in column "aircraft_id" violates not-null constraint
DETAIL:  Failing row contains (12003, NO_FILTER, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1500, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, {}, {}, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, f, f, null, null, 0, 0, {"given": {"avg": {}, "totals": {}}, "received": {"avg": {}, "to..., 0, 0, 0, null, f, f, 0, null, 0, null, 0, null, 0, 0, 0, 0, null, 0, null, 0, null, f, f).

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

stats_whore.main()
    player=None,
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 466, in get_or_create
    return self._create_object_from_params(lookup, params)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 509, in _create_object_from_params
    six.reraise(*exc_info)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\utils\six.py", line 686, in reraise
    raise value
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 500, in _create_object_from_params
    obj = self.create(**params)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 394, in create
    obj.save(force_insert=True, using=self.db)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\base.py", line 808, in save
    force_update=force_update, update_fields=update_fields)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\base.py", line 838, in save_base
    updated = self._save_table(raw, cls, force_insert, force_update, using, update_fields)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\base.py", line 924, in _save_table
    result = self._do_insert(cls._base_manager, using, fields, update_pk, raw)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\base.py", line 963, in _do_insert
    using=using, raw=raw)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\manager.py", line 85, in manager_method
    return getattr(self.get_queryset(), name)(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 1079, in _insert
    return query.get_compiler(using=using).execute_sql(return_id)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\sql\compiler.py", line 1112, in execute_sql
    cursor.execute(sql, params)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\backends\utils.py", line 64, in execute
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\utils.py", line 94, in __exit__
    six.reraise(dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\utils\six.py", line 685, in reraise
    raise value.with_traceback(tb)
django.db.utils.IntegrityError: null value in column "aircraft_id" violates not-null constraint
DETAIL:  Failing row contains (12003, NO_FILTER, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1500, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, {}, {}, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, f, f, null, null, 0, 0, {"given": {"avg": {}, "totals": {}}, "received": {"avg": {}, "to..., 0, 0, 0, null, f, f, 0, null, 0, null, 0, null, 0, 0, 0, 0, null, 0, null, 0, null, f, f).

[2021.08.14 12:18:43] Lock 64484528 released on C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\file.lock
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 464, in get_or_create
    return self.get(**lookup), False

psycopg2.errors.NotNullViolation: null value in column "aircraft_id" violates not-null constraint

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

utility.execute()
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 356, in execute
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 283, in run_from_argv
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 330, in execute
    stats_whore.main()
    player=None,
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 466, in get_or_create
    return self._create_object_from_params(lookup, params)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 509, in _create_object_from_params
    six.reraise(*exc_info)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\utils\six.py", line 686, in reraise
    raise value
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 500, in _create_object_from_params
    obj = self.create(**params)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 394, in create
    obj.save(force_insert=True, using=self.db)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\base.py", line 808, in save
    force_update=force_update, update_fields=update_fields)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\base.py", line 838, in save_base
    updated = self._save_table(raw, cls, force_insert, force_update, using, update_fields)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\base.py", line 924, in _save_table
    result = self._do_insert(cls._base_manager, using, fields, update_pk, raw)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\base.py", line 963, in _do_insert
    using=using, raw=raw)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\manager.py", line 85, in manager_method
    return getattr(self.get_queryset(), name)(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 1079, in _insert
    return query.get_compiler(using=using).execute_sql(return_id)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\sql\compiler.py", line 1112, in execute_sql
    cursor.execute(sql, params)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\utils.py", line 94, in __exit__
    six.reraise(dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback)
  File "C:\Users\admin\Documents\IL2Stats\il2_stats_1.2.50_simplel\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\utils\six.py", line 685, in reraise
    raise value.with_traceback(tb)
django.db.utils.IntegrityError: null value in column "aircraft_id" violates not-null constraint

=FEW=Revolves
Posted (edited)

Something went horribly, horribly wrong 😮

Database seems to have been corrupted or did not update properly. Do you have a backup you can retry it on? Or alternatively run the reset stats command.

EDIT: There seems to be an aircraft sortie without an aircraft

Edited by =FEW=Revolves

After small troubles on start bundle working correctly.

But in past when i made changes myself i have corrupt database couple times, i just reinstall all staff, stats with new db...

• Upvote 1

=FEW=Revolves
Posted (edited)

57 minutes ago, NHK295M said:

After small troubles on start bundle working correctly.

But in past when i made changes myself i have corrupt database couple times, i just reinstall all staff, stats with new db...

Yup that seems to have work in super-truite's case, he reset the stats and let it run overnight and it seems all the missions went through. See http://aas-il2.com/en/missions/?tour=7

Edited by =FEW=Revolves

• 3 weeks later...

All looks working but waitress give such logs:

Spoiler

D:\il2_stats\run>cd ../src

D:\il2_stats\src>"../.venv/Scripts/python.exe" web.py
Serving on http://NSFK2:80
--- Logging error ---
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_rating_by_type\views.py", line 208, in __get_player
    player = query.order_by('-id')[0]
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 289, in __getitem__
    return list(qs)[0]
IndexError: list index out of range

File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\exception.py", line 41, in inner
    response = get_response(request)
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\base.py", line 187, in _get_response
    response = self.process_exception_by_middleware(e, request)
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\base.py", line 185, in _get_response
    response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\pimpochka96\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\contextlib.py", line 30, in inner
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_rating_by_type\views.py", line 129, in pilot
    player, profile = __get_player(profile_id, request, tour_id, cls)
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_rating_by_type\views.py", line 214, in __get_player
    .filter(profile_id=profile_id, type='tankman').order_by('-id')[0])
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 289, in __getitem__
    return list(qs)[0]

File "C:\Users\pimpochka96\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\logging\handlers.py", line 72, in emit
    self.doRollover()
  File "C:\Users\pimpochka96\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\logging\handlers.py", line 173, in doRollover
    self.rotate(self.baseFilename, dfn)
  File "C:\Users\pimpochka96\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\logging\handlers.py", line 113, in rotate
    os.rename(source, dest)
PermissionError: [WinError 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: 'D:\\il2_stats\\django.log' -> 'D:\\il2_stats\\django.log.1'
Call stack:
  File "C:\Users\pimpochka96\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\threading.py", line 882, in _bootstrap
    self._bootstrap_inner()
  File "C:\Users\pimpochka96\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\threading.py", line 914, in _bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "C:\Users\pimpochka96\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\threading.py", line 862, in run
    self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\waitress\task.py", line 86, in handler_thread
    task.service()
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\waitress\channel.py", line 350, in service
    task.service()
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\waitress\task.py", line 171, in service
    self.execute()
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\waitress\task.py", line 441, in execute
    app_iter = self.channel.server.application(environ, start_response)
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\dj_static.py", line 83, in __call__
    return self.application(environ, start_response)
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\wsgi.py", line 157, in __call__
    response = self.get_response(request)
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\base.py", line 124, in get_response
    response = self._middleware_chain(request)
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\exception.py", line 41, in inner
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\utils\deprecation.py", line 140, in __call__
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\utils\deprecation.py", line 140, in __call__
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\core\middleware.py", line 20, in middleware
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\stats\middleware.py", line 29, in middleware
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_rating_by_type\middleware.py", line 14, in middleware
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_rating_by_type\middleware.py", line 39, in middleware
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\exception.py", line 43, in inner
    response = response_for_exception(request, exc)
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\exception.py", line 93, in response_for_exception
    response = handle_uncaught_exception(request, get_resolver(get_urlconf()), sys.exc_info())
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\exception.py", line 135, in handle_uncaught_exception
    extra={'status_code': 500, 'request': request},
Arguments: ('/en/pilot/438/[DDR]d0mokun/',)
--- Logging error ---
    return list(qs)[0]

File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\base.py", line 187, in _get_response
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\base.py", line 185, in _get_response
  File "C:\Users\pimpochka96\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\contextlib.py", line 30, in inner
    return list(qs)[0]

File "C:\Users\pimpochka96\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\logging\handlers.py", line 72, in emit
    self.doRollover()
  File "C:\Users\pimpochka96\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\logging\handlers.py", line 173, in doRollover
  File "C:\Users\pimpochka96\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\logging\handlers.py", line 113, in rotate
    os.rename(source, dest)
PermissionError: [WinError 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: 'D:\\il2_stats\\django.log' -> 'D:\\il2_stats\\django.log.1'
Call stack:
  File "C:\Users\pimpochka96\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\threading.py", line 882, in _bootstrap
    self._bootstrap_inner()
  File "C:\Users\pimpochka96\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\threading.py", line 914, in _bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "C:\Users\pimpochka96\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\threading.py", line 862, in run
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\waitress\task.py", line 86, in handler_thread
    task.service()
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\waitress\channel.py", line 350, in service
    task.service()
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\waitress\task.py", line 171, in service
    self.execute()
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\waitress\task.py", line 441, in execute
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\wsgi.py", line 157, in __call__
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\base.py", line 124, in get_response
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_rating_by_type\middleware.py", line 14, in middleware
  File "D:\il2_stats\src\mod_rating_by_type\middleware.py", line 39, in middleware
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\exception.py", line 43, in inner
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\exception.py", line 93, in response_for_exception
    response = handle_uncaught_exception(request, get_resolver(get_urlconf()), sys.exc_info())
  File "D:\il2_stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\exception.py", line 135, in handle_uncaught_exception

=FEW=Revolves
18 hours ago, NHK295M said:

All looks working but waitress give such logs:

Hide contents

D:\il2_stats\run>cd ../src

D:\il2_stats\src>"../.venv/Scripts/python.exe" web.py
Serving on http://NSFK2:80
--- Logging error ---
    return list(qs)[0]

return list(qs)[0]

self.doRollover()
    os.rename(source, dest)
Call stack:
    self._bootstrap_inner()
    self.run()
    task.service()
    task.service()
    self.execute()
--- Logging error ---
    return list(qs)[0]

return list(qs)[0]

self.doRollover()
    os.rename(source, dest)
Call stack:
    self._bootstrap_inner()
    self.run()
    task.service()
    task.service()
    self.execute()

Thanks for the bug report - you're right, it's nothing to be worried about. It happens when a wrong profile id is entered into a pilot link with no tour id, e.g. the following link will cause the error:

http://il2action.ddns.net/en/pilot/543151515151/NHK295M/

(The 543151515151 is the wrong number here)

Only problem seems to be that server gives a 500 error and writes to the log instead of a 404 error and not writing anything to log. I'll fix it in the next version, I think the bug also happens with only tank mod so I'll let CountZero know as well :<

Why the number there is wrong I don't know. There might be an incorrect link somewhere, but the links to pilot I've tested all seem to work correct. It is likely the result of a discord stats bot or a person putting in the wrong number in the url manually.

Edited by =FEW=Revolves
fixed bugged link

1 hour ago, =FEW=Revolves said:

It is likely the result of a discord stats bot

Oh yes i install bot in discord but not discover what him do yet:crazy:

=FEW=Revolves

OK I've released update 1.8.0 which  contains a new module that when activated makes new tours start as soon as a mission is won (undecided/ties do not start tours). Config name is mission_win_new_tour. This module is meant for servers which have few missions wins, where a mission win is the result of a long dynamic campaign, such as on Finnish.

It also fixes the bug NHK295M reported, and an issue where player tank kills were showing the incorrect score values in sortie logs.

To update: No need to run update.cmd, just paste over /src/.

Edited by =FEW=Revolves
  • Like 2

I've released a small update 1.8.1 which puts in the changes from Vaal's latest release + tank mod release. Only thing changed is the object.csv, since I already built in the other fixes from those patches in the last release.

If your stats installation is still working, there should be no reason to update. It just includes some new objects - the only one which should cause issues is the new SPAD variant, but that doesn't matter if you're running a WWII server.

To update: You need to run update.cmd after pasting over the src/

He has two very good tank sorties basically. You get a really high rating if you never die and get lots of points.

image.thumb.png.88678f4021a9167343fcff7e2dadef46.png

Neither I nor CountZero changed the formula - the formula to compute rating is

Score per hour * Score per death/capture * Score / 1000

So in =TrSh=Dad's case, he has two high scoring missions and no deaths and a very low hour count. In particular anything under 1 hour is rounded up to 1 hour, and if you have no death/capture it also gets rounded up to 1.

Score per hour = Score / 1 hour = Score

Score per death/capture = Score / 1 = Score

So the formula in his case simplifies to

Score^3 / 1000 = (758 + 632)^3 / 1000 = 2,685,619

--------------------

You can get above 2 million if you play a lot, but it will take quite a bit of time (this is what the "Score" term in the formula does). You'd probably need something like >50% of your sorties to be over 400 points to surpass 2 million tho in good time.

EDIT: I'd be happy to put in an alternative rating formula if you have an idea - I could also think of a few that give more points to a long streak of good performance instead of a short streak of amazing performance.

Edited by =FEW=Revolves

OK, now i understand, i don't know about this formula before. I think was mistake with points, but it all right with that explanation.

No i don't have alternate ideas, it's not bad, promote players who save their tank and plane and stay alive.