Looking for voice actors for short IL-2 movie

Hello

For my IL-2 movie I was looking for some volunteers to voice act. My main characters are New Zealander, but if you can do a convincing Kiwi accent I'm open to submissions. If I can't find any Kiwis, then Australians or British will have to do. If you would still like to be involved, I also need some background radio calls, etc. These can be British, Australian, Canadian, so on (anything within the RAF). Please message me if you're interested, as I have a first draft script ready to send out. My project needs to be completed by April 14th, so please if you're available contact me. 

The script is not very long, 2 pages. I also don't expect professional level voice acting, I just need a relaxed and optimistic, yet somewhat war weary tone to the story. If you end up doing this, you will be credited and will star in an awesome IL-2 movie! Thanks.

Lemsip

PS: here is a taste of the movie for those who haven't seen it.

Edited by Lemsip
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, tribal50 said:

Arghhhhh.... unfortunayely am a f...g froggy ! It could fit if your canadians are from Québec 😁

xD If you want to be involved I don't think it would stand out much at all. I can send through some radio calls tomorrow when its ready. (ps you would make a great voice for Clostermann since you are French!)

Unfortunately, I could only lend you my German voice. Should you ever need it, don't hesitate to ask me, as I find your work admirable!

Hope you have a good progress with this and future projects!

best wishes,

Rico !

5 hours ago, Lemsip said:

xD If you want to be involved I don't think it would stand out much at all. I can send through some radio calls tomorrow when its ready. (ps you would make a great voice for Clostermann since you are French!)

Good point, Lemsip! Clostermann was not as fluent as Cdt Mouchotte 😉

anyway, just ask if needed. You know how much I appreciate your work.

By the way, my own voice in this video. I use a VHF radio to simulate radio communication

Edited by tribal50
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hey mate, I'm Scottish so I could technically pass off, since quite alot of Scots emigrated to new Zealand and Australia over the years. Are you using discord for DM's, if so I'd have to find your details or server

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,  Im a professional New Zealand voice actor, I have a high spec home studio, If you haven't already filled this, I'd be keen to give it a go.

Thanks.