Stabilizer and VKB Gladiator NXT trim wheels

Hi. I am having problem with new VKB Gladiator NXT and stabilizer binding. To move 1% axis in game I have to rotate the wheel several times. This problem occurs only on planes with vertical stabilizer FW190, BF109, Macchi... On the planes that have vertical trim control (not stabilizer) , P40, P47, BF110, A20, Pe2... the trim wheels work just normal. Anyone has the same problem or a solution for that. For the moment i keep stabilizer control on cursor up/down keys.

S!

Very nice suggestions. Thanks Sokol

For the moment the best solution for me seems 2/4 mode with sensitivity at 128x. Adv mode has less precise response and 512k step is too high.

I still have to try how does it translate in the sim btw.

S!

Edited by Fabioccio

It works very well with most of the planes I own. However in Fw190 or Hs129, that have stabilizer and rudder trim actuated by switches and not by wheels, the in game axis binding doesn't work, they require you to bind a key for pitch up/pitch down adjustments.

I am thinking about a solution with a SHIFT button to toggle from virtual axis mode to default 2 button mode. That should be fine for playing all planes. I'll take a look to profile 1.1.2 and see if it's feasible.

S!

Edited by Fabioccio