IL-2 PROMO CODES ARE BACK! 50% OFF SELECT ITEMS AND 35% OFF TANK CREW!

• 1CGS
31 minutes ago, ACG_Vietkong said:

I take it Tobruk isn´t 50% off? Because the code doesn´t work for it and theres no mention of its exclusion in the announcement.

Not included at this point in time. I added it to the post. Sorry for any confusion. 

Jason

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • 1CGS
8 minutes ago, Dutch2 said:

Are the Xsolla payment problems being solved? 

There are no current issues with Xsolla. Some don’t like their anti-fraud measures. But Xsolla has greatly cut down on fraud which steals money from us and saves us from chargeback fees. Any issues with Xsolla are minuscule relatively speaking and usually resolved quickly.

Jason

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
On 2/22/2021 at 11:53 PM, Jason_Williams said:

There are no current issues with Xsolla. Some don’t like their anti-fraud measures. But Xsolla has greatly cut down on fraud which steals money from us and saves us from chargeback fees. Any issues with Xsolla are minuscule relatively speaking and usually resolved quickly.

Jason

Thanks for the reply but I also like my Banks fraud safety precaution for my Platinum Master card. 

Believe me the problem is; Xsolla is blocked by my Bank or by Mastercard, as an fraud company or related to an fraud suspicious country and/or economical restricted country.

But thanks anyway, as it seems this can not be solved, as I do not want to leave my safe Credit Card payment. This means I have to buy from a third party game webstore or after an business relationship from nearly 12 years (pre order RoF) move over to another flysim. 

Edited by Dutch2
Found a new flysim that BTW does accept my CC
  • 1CGS
7 hours ago, II./JG77_Manu* said:

Can the promo-codes be used on top of any upcoming sales?

No there will be no more sales between now and the end of the promo codes. They are the sale.

Jason

• Haha 1

@Jason_Williams and others in the know: Question out of curiosity regarding Steam and promo codes:

You informed us in the announcement that Steam doesn't allow promo codes like this, so it's webstore only.

I seem to remember that this was possible in the past, but in recent time I cannot remember them (Steam) giving out new promo vouchers that get applied when you bought it in Steam..

In the past I used time limited promo vouchers on Steam for games and DLC that were connected with the games I already owned and have in my Steam library.

So did they stop this?

Hi, forgive me if this has been asked. I am unfortunately still recovering from brain surgery and my mind is a little foggy.

I own IL-2 and several add-ons on Steam. I just bought Tank Crew and I can sit at my desk and play in VR. It is downloading the whole thing as stand alone. Will this include my Steam purchases, or can I add it to Steam? I would like everything to be in the same place save disk space and for compatibility. If I uninstall steam will my adds work still?

On Steam, originally bought Battle of Stalingrad. I have the following DLC:

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Bodenplatte

IN LIBRARY  

$79.99

IL-2 Sturmovik: Flying Circus - Volume I

IN LIBRARY  

$49.00

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Kuban

IN LIBRARY  

$49.99

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Moscow

IN LIBRARY  

$19.99

IL-2 Sturmovik: P-38J-25 Collector Plane

IN LIBRARY  

$19.99

IL-2 Sturmovik: Blazing Steppe Campaign

IN LIBRARY  

$9.99

IN LIBRARY  

$9.99

Will all these work with the stand alone version, or can I add Tank Crew to Steam? I don't care if I have just Steam or just standalone, I'd just like consolidated.

Thanks for your help, I love your games.

Christian

• 1CGS
17 minutes ago, sherlockboneman said:

Hi, forgive me if this has been asked. I am unfortunately still recovering from brain surgery and my mind is a little foggy.

I own IL-2 and several add-ons on Steam. I just bought Tank Crew and I can sit at my desk and play in VR. It is downloading the whole thing as stand alone. Will this include my Steam purchases, or can I add it to Steam? I would like everything to be in the same place save disk space and for compatibility. If I uninstall steam will my adds work still?

On Steam, originally bought Battle of Stalingrad. I have the following DLC:

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Bodenplatte

IN LIBRARY  

$79.99

IL-2 Sturmovik: Flying Circus - Volume I

IN LIBRARY  

$49.00

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Kuban

IN LIBRARY  

$49.99

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Moscow

IN LIBRARY  

$19.99

IN LIBRARY  

$19.99

IL-2 Sturmovik: Blazing Steppe Campaign

IN LIBRARY  

$9.99

IN LIBRARY  

$9.99

Will all these work with the stand alone version, or can I add Tank Crew to Steam? I don't care if I have just Steam or just standalone, I'd just like consolidated.

Thanks for your help, I love your games.

Christian

No. You need to first link your accounts and launch from Steam to use anything you bought on the website.

Jason

I don't know how to do that. I have used the steam version before. And the stand-alone (which was how I purchase it initially).

However, launch neither asks me if I want to link accounts, and they both show different content. Can I force the steam version to ask me to link accounts?

*I changed my username somehow thinking that might force it to work. It did not.

Edited by Johnny_Rednick
46 minutes ago, taffy2jeffmorgan said:

I have copied and pasted the 50% promo-code for battle of Normandy into the cart at the store and applied, but the price is still showing $79.99 ?

Promo discount exclusions from Jason's linked post "The first is good 50% Off all products except - TC, BON, FC2, AAA Vehicles and Dover series products."

Edited by RAAF492SQNOz_Steve
Bolding text