What are the SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS to run Cliffs of Dover ?

I managed to play "Cliffs of Dover", both the 2011 original edition and the 2017 Blitz edition, with my old GTX 460... so in my opinion the answer is yes.

You'll need a minimum of 8 Gb of RAM, but 16 or more would be better. Also, plan a few tens of Gb as empty space in your hard drive, that's better too.

AND... I think a good TrackIR is a must have (model 5 is the latest and very tough, very good in my opinion, I purchased mine 12 years ago, and it's working as if it was completely new).

AND... a good HOTAS as well (just in case you don't have one).

The 960M is a mobile card, not really sure it stands up to it. Also a lot of "gaming" laptops suffer from throttling when operating near peak performance due to heat issues. I'd say get Blitz in a sale, which means it'll be like 7$, and give it a try.

Edited by Karaya

This is true, but the problem is that Nvidia VGA with "M"  suffix (like OP 960M) are for laptop, that seems don't have all features of desktop VGA models, several people complaining about some graphics issues like cross hair don't rendering correct are using laptop with this VGA cards.

On 2/22/2021 at 4:34 PM, Karaya said:

The 960M is a mobile card, not really sure it stands up to it. Also a lot of "gaming" laptops suffer from throttling when operating near peak performance due to heat issues. I'd say get Blitz in a sale, which means it'll be like 7$, and give it a try.

It will be fine...I used to play Cliffs 4.312 on an it-4700mq and 760m on high settings at 900p. I was able to get about 45-50 FPS if I recall, but it was very stable unlike Great Battles which is never stutter free no matter one's system. Cliffs is not very demanding at all anymore thanks to TF.

On 2/23/2021 at 6:35 PM, Sokol1 said:

This is true, but the problem is that Nvidia VGA with "M"  suffix (like OP 960M) are for laptop, that seems don't have all features of desktop VGA models, several people complaining about some graphics issues like cross hair don't rendering correct are using laptop with this VGA cards.

I have not found this NOT to be true...I run Cliffs on ultra on my RTX 2070 Max Q at over 150 FPS in combat...before I ran it on a GTX 1060M and have had no issues other than the odd particle limit exceeded glitch which causes clouds and everything to momentarily disappear (known CLoD issue that the new weather engine will fix).

On 2/22/2021 at 2:38 PM, Hapo54 said:

...will a Geforce 960M hack it...???...

Yes, easily. See above.

Edited by =AW=drewm3i-VR