New IL-2 Sturmovik Titles Compatibility.

TheIL-2Thunder

TheIL-2Thunder

Hi, I have a laptop with an Intel i5-4210u as CPU and an Nvidia GeForce 840m as graphic card, and having 12GB of ram DDR3. On this laptop I can somehow run at good levels War Thunder, but as this game is a lot more hard to run, do you think that it’s possible to run it decently on my latop or just not? Thank’s.

Edited by TheIL-2Thunder
BlitzPig_EL

A bit more info would be helpful.

How much RAM does your laptop have?  IL2 is pretty memory hungry as it's maps are large and lots of details require a good amount of memory.

Also, your video card is marginal. You may be able to run the sim at very low graphics settings, but keep your expectations low.  Are you wanting to play single player or online multiplayer?

Mitthrawnuruodo

No, the CPU and GPU are totally inadequate for a good experience. In fact, they don't even meet the published minimum system requirements.

You'd end up with an uncomfortable slideshow on the lowest settings.

Edited by Mitthrawnuruodo
PatrickAWlson

I think the answers provided to date are giving a good idea of what you can expect.  You are very much on the lower edge of being able to run this.  You might get something going, and for a sale price that something might be worth the money,  but I think you would have a very difficult time getting anywhere near what this sim has to offer.