No Bombing Assist Displayed

Pietman

I have bombing assist enabled in settings, but there is no corresponding visual marker to assist bombing. Why is this? I have also been unable to find a key command to toggle bombing assist on and off. Any help with this is appreciated. 

8 hours ago, Pietman said:

I have bombing assist enabled in settings, but there is no corresponding visual marker to assist bombing. Why is this? I have also been unable to find a key command to toggle bombing assist on and off. Any help with this is appreciated. 

Make sure you have the HUD (h) and icons (i) on.  Right control i for toggling the assist on/off i believe is default.  

J5_Baeumer

You will need to fly in either Quick mission or a server with icons and helps turned on.  Flugpark is full real settings so these are disabled there.

• Like 1
NO.20_W_M_Thomson
19 hours ago, Pietman said:

Which bomber are you flying? and how high are you flying? If in a Bristol just do low level bombing but if in a CL2 you can set up your high alt bombing and do that much easier. 

• 2 months later...
pocketshaver

the bombs dont always go where the circle is at release time.... altitude can mess it.    Ive always gone in LOW and tried the best.  

LOTS of little bombs can beat two big bombs