25 kill duck hunt on Finnish

Wonder why Single player players avoid playing online in this game , must be they dont have high skils neded for it so they just stay in single player, it cant be anything els 😄

Edited by CountZero
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

waouuu, what a glory! And ure proud of this kind of perf'?

Try to take of from an airfield under attack (and with out AA) is the best way for (virtual)cemetery.

Two visions, "serious" players and kids. Unconsiliable.

Edited by NN_Razor
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

While I find it ok to straff an unsuspecting aircraft on an airfield to punish a pilot not paying attention to his map or sirens, it's a an other story when you keep circling and straffing around like a mad man.

To the point where you crash on their base and loose your aircraft and avatar.. Says a lot about the way you fly..

You are probably the same kind of guys who shoot at parachutes and already burning/crash landed aircrafts.

Quite sad to be honest. 🙄

Edited by JG300_Winterz
  • Upvote 4

An airfield with no AAA? And the same guys respawning over over over again just to be killed? No fun in that.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Chloe_Price said:

Letting the side down there, should have been going for the mission targets.

F+

Actually the attack shut down the airfield completely and relieved all the pressure on the friendly tank positions.  Other than being counter to how some people think others should have fun, it was a complete success.

16 minutes ago, blue_max said:

This is why we need player controlled AAA!

Exactly.  And it needs to be spawn-able at friendly airfields.  People attacking things generates content.  People defending things generates content.  Content is why people play online games.

Edited by Trefftz_Plane
7 hours ago, Trefftz_Plane said:

oh-look-its-the-fun-police.jpg

I ran it through Sony Vegas with some gun camera grain added, this more to your liking?

Oh pardon me ace, didnt spot you were strafing static and crewless airplanes in your artfilm like thouse ww2 clips show.

Had to be hard to get thouse real ww2 shots from wreckages of airplanes after they kamikaze in airplanes on ground on last pass, so they could get teleported back to their home base and get in air again faster insted rtb like noobs.

Nice how game makes things easyer by making spawn points all in one line insted dispersed on base.

WT can dream of having players like that good thing we have you here.

Edited by CountZero
  • Upvote 2
12 hours ago, Trefftz_Plane said:

Actually the attack shut down the airfield completely and relieved all the pressure on the friendly tank positions.  Other than being counter to how some people think others should have fun, it was a complete success.

Exactly.  And it needs to be spawn-able at friendly airfields.  People attacking things generates content.  People defending things generates content.  Content is why people play online games.

Propably just shifted the red push over to the other sector.

It is all indeed down to how people have fun of course, one person's fun is another's 'battle simulation/realism un-fun'. And of course the server does state any thing goes.

I'm surprised no one came over in a fighter to take the problem out.

The finnish server just always struck me as one where people would be more serious at trying to mimick 'realistic' sorties and behaviour. That does seem to have changed recently with it more like WoL at times, which is a shame. I do like WoL for it's frantic machine gun approach, it depends on my own mood what I'm looking for from a server on any one day, so just good to have choice in server.

Proper coordinated hit and run attacks (or a level bombing run) on airbases by a flight of people when you're trying to take off are actually awesome to see, but I haven't seen one for ages.

• Upvote 1