TAW ME262 Cinematic

I have published a new video.

I hope you enjoy it.

It would also help me a lot if you write what you like best and what you don't, so that I can make the next videos even better.

I also made a small mistake in the video, I'm curious if someone will it to notice.😄

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Hi NoW99,

a very nice cinematic with the Me-262 😄 In general I found it successful, I especially liked the formation flight, the setting of the first target (all the scene changes at the city and the industrial building) very much. I also find it very nice that you made the cinematic with your squadron skins, since it gives the whole thing a very personal touch.  

If I have to criticize, it might be that the shots of the 2nd target and the airfield at the end, even if they were great, were a bit repetitive compared to the industrial. Also, the, probably accidental, contact with the A-20, could perhaps have been shown from the perspective of the him to mix a bit the perspective.

I hope this feedback helped you a little bit and I'm curious to see more in the future 😄

• Thanks 1

Very Nice indeed.

nothing bad, for sure. Just one comment regarding the story-telling. At the beginning at the airfield, seems to have 2 Me and then a third one appears.

same with 190. They meet the 262 and then?
by the way one ME loose a bomb. A mistake ?
for the rest, technicaly nice. Does other planes AIs or players?
i noticed that in game, gun bursts from AI are too long.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tribal50 said:

No it isn't a mistake, the Me 262 has the option to carry either one or two bombs, so that aircraft was only carrying one while the other two carried two bombs, at least from what I could tell.

Salute!

-Gerald

• Thanks 1

Gota love "what if" scenarious we have online, where lufftwaffe have air superiority and full control of skies and late war superplanes at same time, must be one of them "the man in the high castle" alternate realities 😄

Edited by CountZero
  • Haha 1

I enjoyed it, thank you very much, really appreciated.:cool:

My only complaint would be the lack of authentic tail markings, unless you absolutely had to I would always go with fully authentic skins thus making it as true to the real events as possible, other than that it all comes together very well.:drinks:

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

Edited by Missionbug
  • Like 1
On 2/11/2021 at 7:05 PM, 6FG_Big_Al said:

Hi NoW99,

a very nice cinematic with the Me-262 😄 In general I found it successful, I especially liked the formation flight, the setting of the first target (all the scene changes at the city and the industrial building) very much. I also find it very nice that you made the cinematic with your squadron skins, since it gives the whole thing a very personal touch.  

If I have to criticize, it might be that the shots of the 2nd target and the airfield at the end, even if they were great, were a bit repetitive compared to the industrial. Also, the, probably accidental, contact with the A-20, could perhaps have been shown from the perspective of the him to mix a bit the perspective.

I hope this feedback helped you a little bit and I'm curious to see more in the future 😄

Hey Big_AI,

thank you for your words, such contributions help me a lot to improve my recordings!👍

And yes, it would have been really nice if I could have more scens from the A20 to mix them a bit.

The problem here is that the recordings were made from a single multiplayer round.
This means that you only have a limited space of objects.

And of course, a little more variety would have been even better.

My next video will be more varied.😉

On 2/11/2021 at 11:00 PM, tribal50 said:

Very Nice indeed.

nothing bad, for sure. Just one comment regarding the story-telling. At the beginning at the airfield, seems to have 2 Me and then a third one appears.

same with 190. They meet the 262 and then?
for the rest, technicaly nice. Does other planes AIs or players?
i noticed that in game, gun bursts from AI are too long.

Only two 262 were there because you can only select 4 planes in two different airfeelds on the Tactical Air War online server.

That's why we were only together at 1:17 minute, and then finally separated again because everyone has to land where he started the ME262.

And no, the bomb settings wasn't the fault.😄

I made the mistake in a cutting scene.😉

On 2/12/2021 at 10:22 AM, Missionbug said:

I enjoyed it, thank you very much, really appreciated.:cool:

My only complaint would be the lack of authentic tail markings, unless you absolutely had to I would always go with fully authentic skins thus making it as true to the real events as possible, other than that it all comes together very well.:drinks:

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

Thank you sir,

if you mean the black-white-black tail marking, then yes this was never seen on the Me262.

But that's only because our online squadron, which is based on the historic Jagdgeschwader 4.

I also wish you always a free 6 ✌️

Edited by JG4_NOW99