Sign in to follow this  
jpem

Gunner campaign.

It sounds like the campaign is going to be similar to ROF's so I thought it would be fun to have an option to choose to be a gunner instead of the pilot. Of course this can be done with autopilot and switching seats but it would be cool to have it officially. 

You'll always be able to fly an entire campaign as a gunner. Just jump in the gunners' seat at the start of every mission and let the autopilot fly the plane.

Btw: I see nothing to indicate, that BoS campaign will be anything like the RoF career or the static campaigns. Read the last development diary and see if that sounds anything like RoF.

Edited by Finkeren

You'll always be able to fly an entire campaign as a gunner. Just jump in the gunners' seat at the start of every mission and let the autopilot fly the plane.

Btw: I see nothing to indicate, that BoS campaign will be anything like the RoF career or the static campaigns. Read the last development diary and see if that sounds anything like RoF.

Yeah but things like stats, promotions and deaths (if this has those) will always be for the Pilot. 

Also sorry I misread this part "You'll be free to pick any plane, any airfield and any mission that is available at that moment. And this unique experience of yours will build your personal campaign."  as meaning it would be like ROF where you picked a plane and an airfield and that set the campaign up.

Although it still sounds similar in theory, just on a much bigger scale. It sounds like you'll get to jump around between squadrons and aircraft doing what they each did during a particular part of the battle rather than just choosing one. 

Also I meant to put this in suggestions, not sure how that happened. 

Edited by jpem