Short paradrop cinematic IL-2 BoBp

This video is a proof of concept for future paratroop cinematics using IL-2 and Post Scriptum. I hope the devs will release the paras for the C-47 soon as I'm itching to make these videos!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Another extraordinary realisation !

I wonder how you did that ....some big movie studios are unable to give this immersive sensation ......

The paras look like Arma 3_ but I can't guess how they fit so well in IL2 ?

Looks you managed to make my dreams come true :  the sky for IL2 gorgeous planes and the land living with Arma animing an otherwise desert country 😃

Hello, thankyou! It was made with Post Scriptum as it says in the OP. If you liked the, when the Allied paras are released into IL-2 I will make several longer cinematics on those famous operations.

hello, thanks for info : I'd never saw this Post-Scriptum before....never been interested in multi and PS had probably no advertising like Tanks or Ships games.

Also, I changed my compi , move to Win10, lost in the process lots of datas, mails, url etc....

Looks you didn't received long mail for your Clostermann's serie I much enjoyed ;  if you are still interested in the topic I can try to relocate those infos ???

Waiting for next vids !

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

Nice work! I still haven't gotten to jump out of a plane in PS yet...

I made post on steam complaining about how ridiculously rare it is to paradrop. Its honestly such a cool feature that should be a main part of the game, not a 1 in 100 matches event, especially since it only lasts about 5 mins! I literally had to compile the jump footage over a year or more.

7 hours ago, Bonnot said:

hello, thanks for info : I'd never saw this Post-Scriptum before....never been interested in multi and PS had probably no advertising like Tanks or Ships games.

Also, I changed my compi , move to Win10, lost in the process lots of datas, mails, url etc....

Looks you didn't received long mail for your Clostermann's serie I much enjoyed ;  if you are still interested in the topic I can try to relocate those infos ???

Waiting for next vids !

Thats ok it seems like a hassle! Thank you for the kind words, Im glad you appreciate my efforts. I have 2-3 more Tempest chapters to make. After those, I must wait for the new aircraft and Normandy map to continue the story.

On 3/15/2021 at 4:20 PM, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

Nice work! I still haven't gotten to jump out of a plane in PS yet...

Had you tried in ArmaIII ?

You can jump -even without plane - from various C47  or  attempt gliders landing !

19 hours ago, Lemsip said:

I have 2-3 more Tempest chapters to make. After those, I must wait for the new aircraft and Normandy map to continue the story.

I hope you will do, Clostermann is not only an ace but a wonderful storyteller !

I don't know if  "Une Sacrée Guerre" is translated as it gives more details, there are also interviews in french (some on YouTube reappearing sometime...) so you could have is own voice .

A problem is when he describes vividly an action with a flakship or airfield flak , IL gives barely two guns ....Since I flysims I wonder how to make a living ground to match the sky action.....It is a pity to watch so many details on grass, trees , architecture etc... and nobody else .

Ruins of Stalingrad with smokes and exploding shells is probably a solution...sad but more realistic  and immersive.

Bon courage for your next works !

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Bonnot said:

I hope you will do, Clostermann is not only an ace but a wonderful storyteller !

I don't know if  "Une Sacrée Guerre" is translated as it gives more details, there are also interviews in french (some on YouTube reappearing sometime...) so you could have is own voice .

A problem is when he describes vividly an action with a flakship or airfield flak , IL gives barely two guns ....Since I flysims I wonder how to make a living ground to match the sky action.....It is a pity to watch so many details on grass, trees , architecture etc... and nobody else .

Ruins of Stalingrad with smokes and exploding shells is probably a solution...sad but more realistic  and immersive.

Bon courage for your next works !

Dont worry, I will make it epic :)

Dont worry, I will make it epic :)

Thanks,

He deserves it......and we have not so many opportunities to boost our morale now _One year  "in" and probably more to come !  :poster_offtopic:

• Like 1