Jump to content

Short paradrop cinematic IL-2 BoBp


Recommended Posts

This video is a proof of concept for future paratroop cinematics using IL-2 and Post Scriptum. I hope the devs will release the paras for the C-47 soon as I'm itching to make these videos!

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Another extraordinary realisation !

I wonder how you did that ....some big movie studios are unable to give this immersive sensation ......

The paras look like Arma 3_ but I can't guess how they fit so well in IL2 ?

Looks you managed to make my dreams come true :  the sky for IL2 gorgeous planes and the land living with Arma animing an otherwise desert country 😃

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, thankyou! It was made with Post Scriptum as it says in the OP. If you liked the, when the Allied paras are released into IL-2 I will make several longer cinematics on those famous operations.

Link to post
Share on other sites

hello, thanks for info : I'd never saw this Post-Scriptum before....never been interested in multi and PS had probably no advertising like Tanks or Ships games.

Also, I changed my compi , move to Win10, lost in the process lots of datas, mails, url etc....

Looks you didn't received long mail for your Clostermann's serie I much enjoyed ;  if you are still interested in the topic I can try to relocate those infos ???

Waiting for next vids !

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

Nice work! I still haven't gotten to jump out of a plane in PS yet...

 

I made post on steam complaining about how ridiculously rare it is to paradrop. Its honestly such a cool feature that should be a main part of the game, not a 1 in 100 matches event, especially since it only lasts about 5 mins! I literally had to compile the jump footage over a year or more.

7 hours ago, Bonnot said:

hello, thanks for info : I'd never saw this Post-Scriptum before....never been interested in multi and PS had probably no advertising like Tanks or Ships games.

Also, I changed my compi , move to Win10, lost in the process lots of datas, mails, url etc....

Looks you didn't received long mail for your Clostermann's serie I much enjoyed ;  if you are still interested in the topic I can try to relocate those infos ???

Waiting for next vids !

 

Thats ok it seems like a hassle! Thank you for the kind words, Im glad you appreciate my efforts. I have 2-3 more Tempest chapters to make. After those, I must wait for the new aircraft and Normandy map to continue the story.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2021 at 4:20 PM, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

Nice work! I still haven't gotten to jump out of a plane in PS yet...

Had you tried in ArmaIII ?

You can jump -even without plane - from various C47  or  attempt gliders landing !

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Lemsip said:

I have 2-3 more Tempest chapters to make. After those, I must wait for the new aircraft and Normandy map to continue the story.

I hope you will do, Clostermann is not only an ace but a wonderful storyteller !

I don't know if  "Une Sacrée Guerre" is translated as it gives more details, there are also interviews in french (some on YouTube reappearing sometime...) so you could have is own voice .

A problem is when he describes vividly an action with a flakship or airfield flak , IL gives barely two guns ....Since I flysims I wonder how to make a living ground to match the sky action.....It is a pity to watch so many details on grass, trees , architecture etc... and nobody else .

Ruins of Stalingrad with smokes and exploding shells is probably a solution...sad but more realistic  and immersive.

Bon courage for your next works !

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bonnot said:

I hope you will do, Clostermann is not only an ace but a wonderful storyteller !

I don't know if  "Une Sacrée Guerre" is translated as it gives more details, there are also interviews in french (some on YouTube reappearing sometime...) so you could have is own voice .

A problem is when he describes vividly an action with a flakship or airfield flak , IL gives barely two guns ....Since I flysims I wonder how to make a living ground to match the sky action.....It is a pity to watch so many details on grass, trees , architecture etc... and nobody else .

Ruins of Stalingrad with smokes and exploding shells is probably a solution...sad but more realistic  and immersive.

Bon courage for your next works !

 

Dont worry, I will make it epic :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont worry, I will make it epic :)

 

Thanks,

He deserves it......and we have not so many opportunities to boost our morale now _One year  "in" and probably more to come !  :poster_offtopic:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...