Custom Joystick recognized, but still not working

Hello,

After using my G940 together with VR for 2 years, i recently started to completly change my input setup.

I discovered that its possible to use old MS Sidewinder FFB (the one with gameport, quite cheap compared to sidewinder 2 ffb with USB) with Win10 and working FFB.

After converting said joystick with an old Trustmaster Grip, i decided to also change throttle, flaps setup with an arduino joystick (HID Joystick in Win10)  keeping the g940 pedals.

After i got the MS Sidewinder working , i decided to "replicate" XCub savage setup from FS2020, with working Throttle, Flaps, Trim, Pedals and Joystick. All this was achieved with the use of arduino/teensy Microcontrollers, a few potentiometers and a recently purchased 3d printer.

IMG_4449.thumb.JPG.b229dd9b39b9fb727eed46c25ce9146a.JPG

Been flying (FS2020) for a week with this setup, now decided to go for a new project, building a dedicated MS Sidewinder with a KG13 Grip.

So yesterday i started up il2 for testing of current setup, how FFB of MS Sidewinder feels compared to G940, but couldnt get the Arduino Joystick (throttle, trim, Flaps, Pedals, 8 Buttons) to work in IL2.

Program recognized both new joystick at start (MS FFB + Arduino), but in game only the Sidewinder worked.

Trying to assign throttle etc in mapping, axes/inputs were not recognized.

I had problems in the past with assigning when new joysticks were used, so i deleted Input folder, but no difference. Both joysticks are discoverd at start, but assigning 2nd arduino "joystick" cant get inputs mapped.

Anyone an idea what to else to try?

Edited by ironk79
3 hours ago, Sokol1 said:

Try rename the file "Devices.txt" in \Data\Input folder.

This! It worked, thank you. Still dont understand why deleing whole folder didnt work, but doesnt matter, joy to fly.