Sign in to follow this  
fiddlinjim

Multiplayer Fun from Boomer2

I have played all of the flight sims and the  multiplayer in most and I can absolutely state that BOS multiplayer

(Europe Normal Server) is the absolute best.     I didn't think anything could be better than COD but I was wrong.

I never shoot down as many as shoot me down but it is great fun and I recommend it highly.

• Upvote 1

I have played all of the flight sims and the  multiplayer in most and I can absolutely state that BOS multiplayer

(Europe Normal Server) is the absolute best.     I didn't think anything could be better than COD but I was wrong.

I never shoot down as many as shoot me down but it is great fun and I recommend it highly.

There is a small possibility, that some simmers have quite different expectations to a "simulation".

For myself, I have never seen any fun at all in these shootings. Nothing more boring than that.

• Upvote 2

Cliffs of Dover...?

Yes I am referring to Cliffs of Dover, I should have specified CLOD.

I hope there will be something  even better then Expert tier in the future.

Edited by =L/R=Kathon

There is a small possibility, that some simmers have quite different expectations to a "simulation".

For myself, I have never seen any fun at all in these shootings. Nothing more boring than that.

If you are talking about the fact that Multiplayer is just a big furball over two runways right next to each other then I imagine that later on Multiplayer servers will be able to have bigger mission areas with actual objectives, similar to ROF.