Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 4/4/2021 at 3:26 AM, [KG]Destaex said:

Was FURY an easy 8 by any chance?

As I understand it, yes and no.

 

Yes, the tank used in the filming of the movie was an Easy 8, I think. [I thought wrong, it's an M4a2e8, which actually is an 'Easy Eight', but not the M4A3E8 we think of when thinking of Easy Eights]

 

[edit] It was representing a late-war M4A3E8.

 

So, really, as far as a collector tank is concerned, a 76mm armed M4A2 would be fine with me in Tank Crew. Better, actually, as it was available earlier.

Edited by 01Wingchaps
Information new to me.
Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing to remember was that the US Army left behind ALL of it's 76mm Shermans in England for the D-Day invasion.  They were worried about the logistics of supplying two different types of main gun ammo initially after going ashore.   In hindsight it was a bad call, but we were obsessed with logistics, after all it's what really wins wars.

Edited by BlitzPig_EL
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BlitzPig_EL said:

One thing to remember was that the US Army left behind ALL of it's 76mm Shermans in England for the D-Day invasion.  They were worried about the logistics of supplying two different types of main gun ammo initially after going ashore.   In hindsight it was a bad call, but we were obsessed with logistics, after all it's what really wins wars.

Considering the Americans did not encounter a huge amount of heavy tanks at their landing beaches and in the hedgerows out of the beaches, I think it worked out well. The better HE of the 75mm would have been much more effective. The British on the other hand, really needed their fireflies against the panzer divisions thrown at them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hello,
I really don't want to spoil the fun of the game, but in my opinion there won't be any new 
DLC for TC apart from a few small things in the existing game. After the bad sales figures for TC,
 they will focus on the flight simulator again. We received everything that they had announced for TC,
 no more but no less either. Of course, you can continue to express your wishes for new tanks here,
 but whether that will interest any of the developers at all ....?
Edited by addi
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, addi said:



Hello,
I really don't want to spoil the fun of the game, but in my opinion there won't be any new 
DLC for TC apart from a few small things in the existing game. After the bad sales figures for TC,
 they will focus on the flight simulator again. We received everything that they had announced for TC,
 no more but no less either. Of course, you can continue to express your wishes for new tanks here,
 but whether that will interest any of the developers at all ....?

 

In think (but dont hope) you are right here. The problem is the lack of real tank warfare. Tanks are heavily under pressure. In multiplayer they are useless because there are an easy prey for planes and many other things will ruin you virtuell live quickly. If the team wont show any love to TC the community will leave it behind sooner than later. That would be a huge shame because the game might be fantastic with infrantry, tanks and (limited) planes online. 

Edited by JG27_Steini
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. This game has huge potential. Just a few things need to be addressed before it could go gang busters. But alas I fear you are right. This needed good sales (I have no idea of the sales figures) to have another outsource project approved. I wonder if the company that this was outsourced to has a real passion for tanks and might suggest taking the risk of an expansion with infantry, career mode and other improvements themselves?

Edited by [KG]Destaex
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, addi said:

Hello,
I really don't want to spoil the fun of the game, but in my opinion there won't be any new 
DLC for TC apart from a few small things in the existing game. After the bad sales figures for TC,
 they will focus on the flight simulator again. We received everything that they had announced for TC,
 no more but no less either. Of course, you can continue to express your wishes for new tanks here,
 but whether that will interest any of the developers at all ....?

If you have access to actual sales data, then maybe you could share it, but my understanding from the various posts made by Jason/developer team was that Tank Crew has already proven that it has the legs to carry on.

 

I get a similar sense when I read the developer notes, and the types of improvements made to not just the game in general, but to the Tank Crew module itself. There isn't a WWII AFV game/simulator on the market that can compete with TC at the moment. It has a couple major issues at the moment related to how the SIM reacts when a single player changes from one station to another, and the way the gun lock features is implemented, and there is lots of room for improvements in other areas, but if you are into WWII armored warfare, TC is it at the moment.

 

I doubt we should expect any news about a TC2 for at least 12 months, or even other collector vehicles for at least 6 months considering everything else they have going at the moment, but at the same time, I doubt TC is going away any time soon.

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, I've played a number of tank sims over the years modern and WWII. They tended to really hold my attention. But only one has impressed me as much as this one. We're talking about a flight sim here, but we have tanks with working suspensions that rock when you suddenly stop. You can see the heat coming off the engine in F4 view. Detailed interiors. Excellent sights and gun controls. Each position modeled.

 

For a side project, a hobby it sounds like, the folks that did this delivered a fantastic proof of concept. I DO think this is the best tank sim going right now, and it's based on a flight sim! The hard work is done, as far as I can see. Some polishing here and there, get some working infantry representation in (they already have people running from destroyed gun emplacements and tanks) and this will be truly extraordinary. It's enjoyable for me right now. Get some American and British tanks and many more missions and campaigns and I'll be quite happy.

 

That one sim I really enjoyed in it's time?

PanzerCommanderBoxShotPC.jpg

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JG27_Steini said:

 

In think (but dont hope) you are right here. The problem is the lack of real tank warfare. Tanks are heavily under pressure. In multiplayer they are useless because there are an easy prey for planes and many other things will ruin you virtual live quickly. If the team wont show any love to TC the community will leave it behind sooner than later. That would be a huge shame because the game might be fantastic with infantry, tanks and (limited) planes online. 

Maybe the AA trucks will help this. But being careful and watching out for planes and using the woods for concealment really helps. Most just charge down the roads and sometimes that is ok. You can tell the planes that are hunting you. If they are in a dog fight then they aren't looking for tanks. Take advantage of that.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, [N.O.G.F]Leon_Portier said:

We did get AA trucks tho, I'd count them as part of TC

 

1 hour ago, 01Wingchaps said:

Look, I've played a number of tank sims over the years modern and WWII. They tended to really hold my attention. But only one has impressed me as much as this one. We're talking about a flight sim here, but we have tanks with working suspensions that rock when you suddenly stop. You can see the heat coming off the engine in F4 view. Detailed interiors. Excellent sights and gun controls. Each position modeled.

 

For a side project, a hobby it sounds like, the folks that did this delivered a fantastic proof of concept. I DO think this is the best tank sim going right now, and it's based on a flight sim! The hard work is done, as far as I can see. Some polishing here and there, get some working infantry representation in (they already have people running from destroyed gun emplacements and tanks) and this will be truly extraordinary. It's enjoyable for me right now. Get some American and British tanks and many more missions and campaigns and I'll be quite happy.

 

That one sim I really enjoyed in it's time?

PanzerCommanderBoxShotPC.jpg

I am of the same opinion and look forward to counting the AA trucks as part of my TC experience being that they are ground vehicles, but the IL2 team was very careful to market them as being separate from TC itself.

 

I think it was very important that they did this from a marketing point of view, and I also think that it clarifies the future direction of the IL2 GBS.

 

For starters, all you need to acquire the AA trucks is any IL2 module. This makes access to the collector vehicles all inclusive and does not exclude anyone for not owning the TC module itself. But more importantly, I believe it shows the DEV teams commitment, and the major effort made to include Tank Crew as a permanent part of the IL2 GBS family.

 

The AA trucks IMO will really help to bring balance to MP game play between planes and tanks. They should also address any issues related to AI pilots spotting tanks through mountains/forest/buildings, but the AA trucks will help a lot in this regard.

 

Yes, IL2 is primarily known as a flight SIM, but one of the things I really like about this particular franchise is that the people behind it seem to have a good understanding of how to create balance. Anyone into WWII flight simulation will appreciate the balance in IL2 between plane model sophistication/detail, and ease of use.  And I believe we will see that balance replicated as they complete future plans for expanding the flight SIM to include a ground war component. In addition to the AA trucks, past announcements concerning improvements to the game world itself point to additional efforts being undertaken to incorporate the ground component even more.

 

Regarding the AA trucks themselves, I would encourage anyone that is truly interested in seeing more collector vehicles to support the coming AA trucks. The detail of the Russian truck revealed so far is amazing, and I expect that the addition of these two collector vehicles will help to enhance MP game play for both pilots and tankers alike.

 

I don't think we should get too hung up on infantry just yet considering all the other exciting announcements regarding upcoming improvements, and I don't know to what extent the recently announced Paratroopers will be controlled as AI assets, but the attention to detail is certainly impressive. For the time being though, I am quite looking forward to adding the AA trucks to my garage.:dance:

paratrooper.jpeg

Edited by LachenKrieg
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

My point about Tank Crew being part of a flight sim is one of praise. They built a tank sim into a flight sim, not just having used the game engine, in such a way that it's not only the best tank sim I'm aware of now, but you can SHARE THE SCENARIO with aircraft flying overhead piloted by players, on any map in the GBS series, while you are enjoying your tank fully. And, if you are driving the Sherman, you can take your own pot shots at aircraft who have noticed you!

 

I plan to buy both AA vehicles, if for no other reason than to support the continued development of Tank Crew.

 

The accomplishment of the developers must be praised. I remember the WWII flight Sim SDOE getting modded WWI aircraft done by players, not by the developer. The models were fine, and flew well enough (for the time it was current), but the AI could not fly the WWI aircraft. The Microsoft Combat Flight Sim also had modded WWI aircraft, and IT'S AI could not fly them well. I find the AI in Flying Circus quite competent for solo game play. AI will never beat a live opponent, but for solo play that in IL-2 GBS, whether it's WWII air, WWI air or WWII tanks is quite satisfactory for solo play. Improvements possible? Sure, but still worthy of great praise.

 

I almost hate to say this... But I wonder if this game can handle player-operated motor torpedo boats... No, no, forget I said it, keep cracking on those aircraft and tanks!

689ab1d5dd3a2d4f0fe474180a358c6e--pt-boa

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CDRSEABEE said:

Maybe the AA trucks will help this. But being careful and watching out for planes and using the woods for concealment really helps. Most just charge down the roads and sometimes that is ok. You can tell the planes that are hunting you. If they are in a dog fight then they aren't looking for tanks. Take advantage of that.

 

Sure. But at the end you are driving 30min to target only to get killed by a single spawning enemy tank or unseen AT gun at the enemy camp. Live as a pilot is much easier. Dont forget all the obstacle that kill your engine. Last singleplayer mission 6 aa guns were not able to take down a single fighter for over 6 minutes. I highly doubt that the new AA trucks will do much better against IL2 or an Stuka in dive. We will see ... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JG27_Steini said:

 

Sure. But at the end you are driving 30min to target only to get killed by a single spawning enemy tank or unseen AT gun at the enemy camp. Live as a pilot is much easier. Dont forget all the obstacle that kill your engine. Last singleplayer mission 6 aa guns were not able to take down a single fighter for over 6 minutes. I highly doubt that the new AA trucks will do much better against IL2 or an Stuka in dive. We will see ... 

Its not all about going into the enemy camp.. Hunting and stalking the enemy is more fun for me. Shooting down planes from the woods will be fun to.. No more slow il2s stalking me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CDRSEABEE said:

Its not all about going into the enemy camp.. Hunting and stalking the enemy is more fun for me. Shooting down planes from the woods will be fun to.. No more slow il2s stalking me.

 

I might learn much from you ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CDRSEABEE said:

Its not all about going into the enemy camp.. Hunting and stalking the enemy is more fun for me. Shooting down planes from the woods will be fun to.. No more slow il2s stalking me.

Are you sure a single 20-25mm aa truck will be enough to shoot down an il2? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JG27_Steini said:

 

Sure. But at the end you are driving 30min to target only to get killed by a single spawning enemy tank or unseen AT gun at the enemy camp. Live as a pilot is much easier. Dont forget all the obstacle that kill your engine. Last singleplayer mission 6 aa guns were not able to take down a single fighter for over 6 minutes. I highly doubt that the new AA trucks will do much better against IL2 or an Stuka in dive. We will see ... 

I think the main emphasis here should be multi-player, and not, will you be able to shoot down all the planes with an AA truck. When used in coordinated game play, the AA trucks will help to balance out the issue of tanks playing target practice for guys/gals in planes. This in turn should help build better MP game experiences. It will also depend on how the server is set up as it does now, but having the ability to shoot back at the plane that is attacking your group is at least stepping in the right direction. The DEV's need to also address other issues like AI pilots spotting well hidden tanks if that is still a problem. With air power being what it is, there is only so much balance an AA truck can bring, the best form of balance will always be your own air support.   

 

I am still very excited about the coming AA trucks. It would be odd IMO that they made collector vehicles a thing, only to stop after the AA trucks are released. My hope and feeling is that we will see other collector vehicles. But the best way to give that possibility the chance of materializing is to support the collector AA trucks with a purchase when they are released. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LachenKrieg said:

I think the main emphasis here should be multi-player, and not, will you be able to shoot down all the planes with an AA truck. When used in coordinated game play, the AA trucks will help to balance out the issue of tanks playing target practice for guys/gals in planes. This in turn should help build better MP game experiences. It will also depend on how the server is set up as it does now, but having the ability to shoot back at the plane that is attacking your group is at least stepping in the right direction. The DEV's need to also address other issues like AI pilots spotting well hidden tanks if that is still a problem. With air power being what it is, there is only so much balance an AA truck can bring, the best form of balance will always be your own air support.   

 

I am still very excited about the coming AA trucks. It would be odd IMO that they made collector vehicles a thing, only to stop after the AA trucks are released. My hope and feeling is that we will see other collector vehicles. But the best way to give that possibility the chance of materializing is to support the collector AA trucks with a purchase when they are released. 

 

I am excited too, i hope you are right. Will see what a single AA gun can do. In SP they are easy targets.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JG27_Steini said:

 

I am excited too, i hope you are right. Will see what a single AA gun can do. In SP they are easy targets.

If I got the announcement right, we can expect the AA trucks to be released with some SP missions. These should come in handy to help brush up on how to down an IL2 or two before taking it to MP.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, LachenKrieg said:

If I got the announcement right, we can expect the AA trucks to be released with some SP missions. These should come in handy to help brush up on how to down an IL2 or two before taking it to MP.

 

Do you have an idea how aiming will work? Who is estimating distance and speed for aiming? This is what i found.

 

https://stephentaylorhistorian.files.wordpress.com/2020/02/german-aa-weapons.pdf

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, JG27_Steini said:

 

Do you have an idea how aiming will work? Who is estimating distance and speed for aiming? This is what i found.

 

https://stephentaylorhistorian.files.wordpress.com/2020/02/german-aa-weapons.pdf

Great article, thanks for sharing. A lot of that information pertains to bomber formations flying at level altitude. In our case, we will likely see more strafing runs, but there will be a lot of different situations in which we will have to use different aiming techniques depending on what he plane is doing as you are targeting it.

 

The easiest target will be when the plane is attacking your position head on. The speed of the plane in this scenario affects closing distance, and depending on the angle, will usually require very little led time if any at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If they announce more tanks or even a half track to deploy infantry from then I would be more keen on the AA trucks. I have not pulled the trigger yet. Tempted though. 

I really think for tankers in multiplayer we almost need to command a mixed squad that we can switch between. You know. If you own the AA truck you can take it in convoy as support and switch to it when strafed. This would give the fly boys more competition and the tankers the flexibility they actually had in the field. I think like most tank based things in multiplayer that unless its a clan which will be rare, most people will be stuck roaming alone in one or the other.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, [KG]Destaex said:

If they announce more tanks or even a half track to deploy infantry from then I would be more keen on the AA trucks. I have not pulled the trigger yet. Tempted though. 

I really think for tankers in multiplayer we almost need to command a mixed squad that we can switch between. You know. If you own the AA truck you can take it in convoy as support and switch to it when strafed. This would give the fly boys more competition and the tankers the flexibility they actually had in the field. I think like most tank based things in multiplayer that unless its a clan which will be rare, most people will be stuck roaming alone in one or the other.

Yeah pilots can be a little more independent if they want, but when you have planes and tanks mixed together in a multi-player setting, I think the chances of success are a lot better if the ground vehicles work together.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've read comments here about tanks getting ambushed and it got me to thinking about scout vehicles.  If you can have scout cars/armored cars roaming around to find the enemy then that could prevent your tanks from getting sniped.

 

It would be good if your group of tanks could have an armored car attached and if you could jump into your armored car, search for the enemy, and then jump back into your tank.  The A/I would then control the scout.

 

Lighter (and faster) tanks, such as the T-70, which was available mid-war, could also be used to scout.

Now, we will have AAA trucks and these could also be used to scout ahead.  But it would be good if the player could jump in-and-out of trucks and tanks and have the ability to control more than one vehicle/tank.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see a module with light tanks, and missions that highlight their use. It might require more fleshed out infantry and gun emplacements, but I think what we have now would be enough for some compelling missions.

 

It would be a different kind of tanking, trying hard to make it to a spot on the map and back WITHOUT getting into an engagement with hostile medium or heavy tanks... And I'd LOVE to see the M3 Stuart in the game.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, CzechTexan said:

I've read comments here about tanks getting ambushed and it got me to thinking about scout vehicles.  If you can have scout cars/armored cars roaming around to find the enemy then that could prevent your tanks from getting sniped.

 

It would be good if your group of tanks could have an armored car attached and if you could jump into your armored car, search for the enemy, and then jump back into your tank.  The A/I would then control the scout.

 

Lighter (and faster) tanks, such as the T-70, which was available mid-war, could also be used to scout.

Now, we will have AAA trucks and these could also be used to scout ahead.  But it would be good if the player could jump in-and-out of trucks and tanks and have the ability to control more than one vehicle/tank.

 

25 minutes ago, 01Wingchaps said:

I would love to see a module with light tanks, and missions that highlight their use. It might require more fleshed out infantry and gun emplacements, but I think what we have now would be enough for some compelling missions.

 

It would be a different kind of tanking, trying hard to make it to a spot on the map and back WITHOUT getting into an engagement with hostile medium or heavy tanks... And I'd LOVE to see the M3 Stuart in the game.

This is a really excellent idea, and one that I think is desperately needed in Tank Crew. Like the AAA trucks, light scout tanks would really help to round out game play on the MP servers. But just as in other game platforms, the problem usually comes from a lack of coordination between team mates.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CzechTexan said:

I've read comments here about tanks getting ambushed and it got me to thinking about scout vehicles.  If you can have scout cars/armored cars roaming around to find the enemy then that could prevent your tanks from getting sniped.

 

It would be good if your group of tanks could have an armored car attached and if you could jump into your armored car, search for the enemy, and then jump back into your tank.  The A/I would then control the scout.

 

Lighter (and faster) tanks, such as the T-70, which was available mid-war, could also be used to scout.

Now, we will have AAA trucks and these could also be used to scout ahead.  But it would be good if the player could jump in-and-out of trucks and tanks and have the ability to control more than one vehicle/tank.

 

Needs to be very fast against a sniping tank. 

1 hour ago, LachenKrieg said:

 

This is a really excellent idea, and one that I think is desperately needed in Tank Crew. Like the AAA trucks, light scout tanks would really help to round out game play on the MP servers. But just as in other game platforms, the problem usually comes from a lack of coordination between team mates.

 

We would need a reporting system. If a recon vehicles has contact, it should mark the position for other tank (not planes). This way we could have a ground commander spotting and assigning targets. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JG27_Steini said:

 

Needs to be very fast against a sniping tank. 

 

We would need a reporting system. If a recon vehicles has contact, it should mark the position for other tank (not planes). This way we could have a ground commander spotting and assigning targets. 

I agree, and it seems that at least from the start of things, the dev's did as well. Consider how underdeveloped the radio operators position is in Tank Crew. It is almost like it was never really finished. I get a sense of the same thing when I look at the command menu structure. F6 (forward observer) was never implemented. Does this signal that there are more communication functions still on the way, or an abandoned feature?

 

One of the incentives for the dev's to do this I imagine would be for the player base to utilize multi-crewing more. I get the impression that the MP servers are still mostly one player/tank. But it would still be useful in terms of helping Tank Crew gain more recognition as the go to WWII AFV simulator if the dev's would fill the radio operators position out more.

Link to post
Share on other sites

For multicrew, a player can join a tank and be a gunner even if they dont own Tank Crew. This was proven last night on our dogfight server. If this was a publicized feature we might be able to entice more people to play.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, DD_Crash said:

For multicrew, a player can join a tank and be a gunner even if they dont own Tank Crew. This was proven last night on our dogfight server. If this was a publicized feature we might be able to entice more people to play.

I didn't know that, thanks for sharing that info. Does that mean people can join your tank without owning any of the GBS modules, or do they still need to have at least one IL2 GBS installed?

 

But I agree, this info should be passed around, especially for the MP servers, or groups that host MP sessions. .

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want ANYONE I don't know and trust getting in MY tank in multiplayer.  I've had too many griefers, punks, and general assholes, get in my vehicles both land and air, over the years that I simply will not allow it anymore.  I was on a server a couple weeks ago, and running my Sherman towards an enemy position, when some idiot joined my crew, got on the main gun and just started shooting it and the machine gun at random.  I immediately left the server.

 

NOPE NOPE NOPE.

 

It's sad because a good crew in a tank would be a huge force multiplier in online play.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, BlitzPig_EL said:

I don't want ANYONE I don't know and trust getting in MY tank in multiplayer.  I've had too many griefers, punks, and general assholes, get in my vehicles both land and air, over the years that I simply will not allow it anymore.  I was on a server a couple weeks ago, and running my Sherman towards an enemy position, when some idiot joined my crew, got on the main gun and just started shooting it and the machine gun at random.  I immediately left the server.

 

NOPE NOPE NOPE.

 

It's sad because a good crew in a tank would be a huge force multiplier in online play.

Is it ever! Just watch something like PostScriptum game play to get an idea of just how much more interesting a multi-crew can make it. It's also a huge step forward in terms of simulating actual tank warfare where the emphasis is on a team effort. 

 

So if someone is able to join your tank without an invite, do you at least have the option of which position he occupies, and can you punt him/her if they start to act up? When I first got Tank Crew, I believe it only supported 2-man crews. Now I think it has been updated to support 3-man crew. They could make it so that only your friends could join your crew.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the lock option (in escape menu->gunner position) is saved, so when you activate it it will stay that way. In my case it is always closed by default and I open it only for friends and really rarely to someone who asks in chat (IMO it is useless to do multicrew when you cannot chat vocally with your crew)

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LachenKrieg said:

That makes sense. How many people do you usually see on your dogfight server, and is it open to anyone?

We run a mods on closed server, and run a tank night on a Saturday evening UK time

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, super-truite said:

I think the lock option (in escape menu->gunner position) is saved, so when you activate it it will stay that way. In my case it is always closed by default and I open it only for friends and really rarely to someone who asks in chat (IMO it is useless to do multicrew when you cannot chat vocally with your crew)

I tried multi-crew once in Tank Crew while setting up a D-server when I first bought it. At that time, the only position available was the gunner (2-man). But the understanding I got from another thread here was that Tank Crew now supports 3-man crews. Is this correct? I didn't know about the gunner's station lock so thanks for sharing that, but it implies that Tank Crew still only supports 2-man crews.

 

And you are absolutely right, unless you can talk with the people in your tank, you would be defeating the purpose of using a multi-crew.

3 hours ago, DD_Crash said:

We run a mods on closed server, and run a tank night on a Saturday evening UK time

If you have an active group, and your interested, it might be worth considering doing a YouTube video on multi-crew game play in Tank Crew. I agree, if more people knew about this feature, it could help attract more players.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...