On 1/25/2021 at 3:33 PM, SMARTAZZ said:

This should be one of the first additions to the game😁

See the source image

They also need to consider to adding assault gun crew uniform, same thing should also apply on Ferdinand.

• Upvote 3
47 minutes ago, nervenklau said:

They also need to consider to adding assault gun crew uniform, same thing should also apply on Ferdinand.

And for winter maps, it would be nice to see appropriate dress.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, jollyjack said:

i'm prepared:

winter warrior.jpg

Don't give them any ideas! Next thing ya know, joystick users will be able to dawn their woolly mammoth cloak with one joystick left movement, while mouse users will have to do it in 25 to 30 depending if they want both arms covered. And then someone else will come along to argue that it is so much more accurate to dawn your cloak with a joystick.

• Haha 1

For my money:

a) American tanks, as in American voices.

b) Light tanks. M3 Stuart, Panzer 2, Russian equivalent.

c) A tank-oriented map around Normandy, with the Easy 8, another Sherman variant or two...

d) British voices and tanks.

8 minutes ago, 01Wingchaps said:

For my money:

a) American tanks, as in American voices.

b) Light tanks. M3 Stuart, Panzer 2, Russian equivalent.

c) A tank-oriented map around Normandy, with the Easy 8, another Sherman variant or two...

d) British voices and tanks.

A man can dream 😄

To be fair, the one crying out to be done is the T-34-85.

Of the tanks I've played, the Sherman with it's .50 cal MG at the Commander's Cupola is a hoot! I really, really like that feature, and that is part of my desire for more American tanks.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I think as collectors only vehicles make sense, that have actually been around during the time of the Battle of Kursk (or even better directly involved in the Battle). The one we are mostly missing is the Stug 3, after all it was the most successful tank killer in history. 

More modern tanks like Königstiger and IS-2 should come along in a whole new theatre like Northern Ukraine or Belarus. 

• Like 1

JhdLz_croper_ru.jpeg.d79e1aa0ffb702097e161192cd73de9c.jpeg

photo_14_1436984112.jpg.13cf4a6ea622a8ad9b16cdecb499b031.jpg

I think that the Soviet KV-85 and the German StuG 40 Ausf. G should become the next collectible vehicles after guided antiaircraft guns.

The KV-85 appeared at the end of the Battle of Kursk. This tank did not gain the fame that the T-34-85 or IS-2 deserved, since it was produced in a small number (148 pieces) and by the summer of 1944 the regiments that fought on these tanks were transferred to the tank IS.

Nevertheless, the KV-85 was noted in battles in Ukraine and in the Velikiye Luki region, and liberated Crimea. The KV-85 is worthy of being represented in the simulator.

As for Stug, it was the most massive SPG in the Wehrmacht. It is strange that she was not included in the main composition of Tank Crew instead of Pz.III ausf.M. Adding it to the collection vehicle would correct this defect.

As a result, such a set would be a good addition to a Tank Crew. Each side would have 4 tanks and 2 self-propelled guns.

Note. I used a translator to write this post. Sorry for the inaccuracies.

• Upvote 7

I like many ideas here. But personally i think instead of adding mote variants of existing vehicles that whould just change the gameplay in minor facts is something we shouldnt want. I think that more different vehicles that are not portrayed in the game yet are more interesting. For example the Stug or Jagdpanzer 4. Numerous allied Tanks, Nashorn and so on. Panther D whould still be OK on Normandy. Same goes for Panzer 4 and Tiger. But the idea with Stug 3 and Kw85 was the best idea i have read yet here tbh. It wouldn't be that much work for the devs and give us a good balance into the existing vehicles. Later they could focus on western tanks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Well for Normandy and the Western Front there will be more than the export version of the Sherman that is needed.

15th-19th_Kings_Royal_Hussars_11thArmour

Cromwell is the obvious choice for the British.

I'd say for the US the M4A1(76) is the way to go.

8pSSNs.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 2/24/2021 at 4:50 AM, dragon_7611 said:

I think that the Soviet KV-85 and the German StuG 40 Ausf. G should become the next collectible vehicles after guided antiaircraft guns.

The KV-85 appeared at the end of the Battle of Kursk. This tank did not gain the fame that the T-34-85 or IS-2 deserved, since it was produced in a small number (148 pieces) and by the summer of 1944 the regiments that fought on these tanks were transferred to the tank IS.

Nevertheless, the KV-85 was noted in battles in Ukraine and in the Velikiye Luki region, and liberated Crimea. The KV-85 is worthy of being represented in the simulator.

As for Stug, it was the most massive SPG in the Wehrmacht. It is strange that she was not included in the main composition of Tank Crew instead of Pz.III ausf.M. Adding it to the collection vehicle would correct this defect.

As a result, such a set would be a good addition to a Tank Crew. Each side would have 4 tanks and 2 self-propelled guns.

This guy gets it!

• Thanks 1
On 2/24/2021 at 9:50 AM, dragon_7611 said:

Agreed. I can't see many being unhappy with either of these, and they make the most sense given the current setting.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Tobi_der_Ossi said:

Production of T34-85 obr43 began in December 1943 in Gorky. Where also previous 3 unarmed Prototypes where build. 

And that still doesn't change the end result that those T-34s didn't see combat until 1944. 

• Upvote 2