Flickering bushes?

VonLuck

Just wondering if this has been reported as of yet...?

I've seen some other flickering topics, but I'm getting a very certain bush in Tank Crews flickering like mad and then staying semi-see-through until I zoom in on em... They are the bushes around woods and trees...

Geforce 2080Ti

32 GB RAM

Ryzen 3800x

SSD's

Latest drivers...

I can provide a DxDiag as needed to devs...

VonLuck

Video... 😁

Man... Youtubes compression is brutal...

Ooooo... may have an idea as to why... I had my grass set at 600.00000 in my startup.cfg... Seems odd that anything over 300.00000 results in bush flickers... 🤪

Edited by VonLuck
  • 1CGS
-DED-Rapidus
On 1/30/2021 at 3:06 PM, VonLuck said:

Ooooo... may have an idea as to why... I had my grass set at 600.00000 in my startup.cfg... Seems odd that anything over 300.00000 results in bush flickers... 🤪

Here I want to ask you to reset the default graphics settings and try to play with them, will the bushes flicker?

MajorMagee

I agree, the bush flickering seems to be triggered when the grass view distance is manually set above the in game selectable max of 300m. The grass actually can be extended to display out to as much as 500m with the manual edit. Settings above that don't display any additional grass, and if you go far enough beyond that the grass itself will start to flicker, or even disappear.

The tree and building flickering I've experienced on my system is unrelated to the grass draw distance because it happens even with no grass or bushes being drawn.