Compilation from the last 2-3 weeks on Finnish

9 hours ago, NN_Razor said:

Don't saw the pursuit at 8K in u're 88....😅

I saved that video, I am still wondering how to use it but not sure yet. It's a VERY long video so I am trying to figure out how to make it consumable. 

I can only save videos in 10 minute pieces when I press a button so, it's a process to stitch it all together. I will find a use for it at some point. I don't really bomb all that much so as I gather more bomber videos, I may make a bomber compilation but have to try to make it interesting to watch.

Edited by Enigma89
  • Like 1
On 1/26/2021 at 3:53 AM, Enigma89 said:

I saved that video, I am still wondering how to use it but not sure yet. It's a VERY long video so I am trying to figure out how to make it consumable. 

I can only save videos in 10 minute pieces when I press a button so, it's a process to stitch it all together. I will find a use for it at some point. I don't really bomb all that much so as I gather more bomber videos, I may make a bomber compilation but have to try to make it interesting to watch.

My wingman and i, wasn't able to jointed u before u've been catch by another red pilot. After u've been shot down in flams, we fought against those germans pilots u called :). At this Alt, the 9t isn't the best....

See u in the air!