Capturing objectives

When capturing objectives on the ground is there a flag to go for, or some other method?

I went to capture a objective recently and couldn’t see/find a flag and drove around aimlessly trying to capture it with no success.

Can anyone give me the heads up?

Thanks.

On 1/15/2021 at 9:17 PM, SCG_Neun said:

The standard design is yes, to have a flag in the area.

It is posiible also with check zone and complex triggers.

I have to bump this. I went to Kalach (a Russian objective) in a T34 to capture it earlier and I could not find a flag.HOW is the objective captured? Is it by a ground unit or by stats, I can find no answer to this on the server or stats page, can anyone give me the heads up?

On 1/16/2021 at 12:49 PM, L1A1 said:

I have to bump this. I went to Kalach (a Russian objective) in a T34 to capture it earlier and I could not find a flag.HOW is the objective captured? Is it by a ground unit or by stats, I can find no answer to this on the server or stats page, can anyone give me the heads up?

What server?

2 hours ago, LLv34_Temuri said:

There should be a flag surrounded by some tank firing positions at the Control Point.

Ok thank you for the reply, i did not see any CP or flag at the KALACH position, and i spent a lot of time there, still, maybe i didnt look hard enough...

5 hours ago, CDRSEABEE said:

I have only seen two control points per map. Usually between the two sides around the ground troops.

Yes, this is where they currently are. We'd like to put the CPs to towns, if one is conveniently located between the frontline groups, but that's not yet implemented on our campaign system.