Sign in to follow this  
Fritz_Fagioli

Fictional IL 2 42 skin request

Hello  I was wondering if someone would  (could) do a skin for the IL 2 ?  Flat Black with the Gridinskiy "thunderbolt arrow",   Red Star on tail and fuselage. Red prop nose, # 9 for the plane number.  lite grey underside.   That's it! lol  Well if anyone wanted to try it. 

Edited by Fritz_Fagioli
color change

HERE you go... this type of thing? I know the number's wrong but then I've got quite a bit on and it slipped through! When you ask for, "the IL 2 ?", you must take into account that there ARE three of them and each template has it's own variation and a skin isn't something that can be done in 5 minutes... 

Rap

:rolleyes:

Capture.thumb.JPG.7f2ce3b14dc59a45dc141172ac199e24.JPG

Edited by Raptorattacker
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Raptorattacker said:

HERE you go... this type of thing? I know the number's wrong but then I've got quite a bit on and it slipped through! When you ask for, "the IL 2 ?", you must take into account that there ARE three of them and each template has it's own variation and a skin isn't something that can be done in 5 minutes... 

Rap

:rolleyes:

Capture.thumb.JPG.7f2ce3b14dc59a45dc141172ac199e24.JPG

That's pretty damn perfect!  I apologize I guess M42?  That's the skins I have downloaded in the past.  Is that what you mean?  I also hope my post didn't infer that it's a "quick and easy" task!  I know that it's a awesome skill.  I could spend hours on here just looking at the skin posts!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Raptorattacker said:

Give me a couple of days and I'll knock you up an M42.

;)

Thanks!  Take your time!  If it were 2 weeks that would be fine!  Have a good one!

• Like 1