Casual Adult Il-2 and DCS Group looking for Pilots

[FF]Fishe

Looking for a group of adults with spouses/kids and/or jobs? Do you have limited dedicated time to fly and you want to spend it in the air and not in required trainings and meetings?

[FF] Fight or Flight is a small but growing community that you may be looking for. Come Fly with us on Discord.

We are located from Alberta, CA to the UK and everywhere in between. 

We typically fly:

Il-2: Combat Box, Finnish Virtual, TAW (when available)

DCS: Hoggit GAW, DDCS

I look forward to seeing you in the air.

Fish

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[FF]Saiyon

Hey folks,

We are a hop on when you are free squad.

If folks are in the discord channel then they are flying. Do not hesitate to jump in the channel and say hello.

Quite a few of us are new to MP and learning as we fly together. Loads of silly mistake get made and nobody is made feel small for messing up e.g. retracting landing gear when it is very much needed :)

Feel free to ask questions about engine management etc.

We typically try to fly objectives on Finnish. We will also jump on combat box when we want to mix up the planeset. Berloga will also get used for "warm up" or to practise dogfighting skills.

Majority of flight time at the moment is Finnish. We are also signed up for the next season of TAW. We like dropping bombs either from medium bombers or fighters.

Cheers!

• Like 1
6./ZG26_Saker

I can vouch for this group. I fly with them when I have time. @[FF]Saiyon and @[FF]Fishe are both great at leading flights and are both very helpful with questions you may have. Comms are casual but effective. I have always had fun with these guys. I recommend joining their discord and checking them out.

kestrel79

This pretty much fits my life right now haha. I'll look for some FF people next time I'm online. I don't have Discord however just SRS. I usually fly weeknights between 9pm-12 Central US time.

[FF]Saiyon
On 3/25/2021 at 1:49 PM, kestrel79 said:

This pretty much fits my life right now haha. I'll look for some FF people next time I'm online. I don't have Discord however just SRS. I usually fly weeknights between 9pm-12 Central US time.

We have folks split across UK and US times. so look forward to seeing you online Kestrel!

• Upvote 1
Skeeter_SX210

Hi Y'all, this group sounds right up my alley. Are y'all still recruiting? I just got into multiplayer so I'm pretty terrible at dogfighting.

kr733k

Hello,
Are you still looking for players? Im still new to the game so I have much to learn.
Also your discord link is not valid anymore