Jump to content

a combination of steam and the il2 site


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, PaloLM said:

How do I move the license from steam to the game itself? Keys purchased on steamer are not visible on the steamer

The keys are part of the game. So you only can see your license keys in your profile on IL-2 STURMOVIK website.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PaloLM said:

purchased on Steam cannot be activated in IL2 site

Usually everything gets activated automatically. Did you try if the content, you purchased on Steam is already active in your game? I can't remember having ever seen my two license keys of BOS and the FW 190 A3, I purchased on Steam, anywhere in my Steam library.

Link to post
Share on other sites
I have a question. Can I register BoS on the steam,  and buy Battle of Kuban on steam.
I know that by buying here, all the funds go to the creator of the game
But here I can't pay with a credit card, he reports to me that something is wrong, and on the stem I can pay with the same credit card.
I hope they will sort something out about the payment, because I would prefer to buy what I am missing directly here
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1CGS

Guys,

 

Products bought on Steam can only remain on Steam and products bought on the website can only remain on the Website. However, if you bought BOS on Steam you can LINK your Steam account and Website account and purchase products from either place and they will all be accessible when you launch from Steam. That is how it works and there is no way to exchange one for the other. That’s all we can do. However,  system enables you to buy content from both places if you LINK. But remember, this is only possible if you buy BOS from Steam and launch from Steam.

 

Jason

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jason_Williams said:

Guys,

 

Products bought on Steam can only remain on Steam and products bought on the website can only remain on the Website. However, if you bought BOS on Steam you can LINK your Steam account and Website account and purchase products from either place and they will all be accessible when you launch from Steam. That is how it works and there is no way to exchange one for the other. That’s all we can do. However,  system enables you to buy content from both places if you LINK. But remember, this is only possible if you buy BOS from Steam and launch from Steam.

 

Jason

Hi Jason, I'm sorry to write to you directly, but your support is not responding and it does not solve my problem. I bought IL2Bos on Steam and now I have bought Il2bom on your site. I made a mistake in linking my Steam account with my il2 account. By mistake I realized I had to create a new account on the il2 forum with the same Steam nickname, and I made the connection. But now I don't see an option to use the il2 bom from my Steam account.

Edited by Startrek66
Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to transfer the games and collectors stuff that you did buy in the 1C store, transfer to Steam. Reason that I can not pay with Xsolla/1c, while on Steam this is not any problem. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dutch2 said:

Is it possible to transfer the games and collectors stuff that you did buy in the 1C store, transfer to Steam. Reason that I can not pay with Xsolla/1c, while on Steam this is not any problem. 

 

No way Steam would allow that as they wouldn't have gotten their "cut" 

(hmmmm....but perhaps if you repurchased BOS on steam then linked your 1C to it, then perhaps that may be a work around (?)).

Edited by Redwo1f
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Dutch2 said:

Is it possible to transfer the games and collectors stuff that you did buy in the 1C store, transfer to Steam. Reason that I can not pay with Xsolla/1c, while on Steam this is not any problem. 

@Dutch2 i hade the same problem so was asking the same thing. But i think they changed somthing with the store page  and Xsolla. I made a succesfol purches of FC.

 

U cann tray and when on xsolla page pick the payment metod the credit/debit cards and note the visa. I have a visa card and when traying the puches with picking the visa i could not make it. Tray and pick the credit/debit cards, tape the number of the card and i hope it will work for u.

 

S!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LordNeuro*Srb* said:

@Dutch2 i hade the same problem so was asking the same thing. But i think they changed somthing with the store page  and Xsolla. I made a succesfol purches of FC.

 

U cann tray and when on xsolla page pick the payment metod the credit/debit cards and note the visa. I have a visa card and when traying the puches with picking the visa i could not make it. Tray and pick the credit/debit cards, tape the number of the card and i hope it will work for u.

 

S!

 

Did the same, no results and right now also the discount for €20,- is gone.  🤯 On RoF I did have everything at the store, even the Sikorsky game, never had any problems, same when buying something from Steam, like Alyx. 

So for me its no FC2, or any other buying from the store, made a posting here including  an official claim at the 1C helpdesk, both no answers from 1C. While the Xsolla helpdesk btw was the only that did give an sign of life, only I did get an copy/paste answers that was not helpful.

Its now for me, basta, not going to do a  payment attempt, any more.  🤮  

 

But btw thanks for the help!  👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...