I recently bought Kuban and Moscow in the sale and my account license says premium but i can't fly those collector planes in any mode. They show up as selectable for AI.

EDIT: Thanks for helping me guys, I went ahead and bought the rest of the planes but nothing was added to my account after my card was charged. Next steps?

Edited by Enialis
Update
3 hours ago, Enialis said:

I recently bought Kuban and Moscow in the sale and my account license says premium but i can't fly those collector planes in any mode. They show up as selectable for AI.

What collector planes do you actually expect to be available for you with the premium edition?

I'm asking, because some collector planes are not included in the premium edition. So, be sure to read the content list of each product correctly, because there

are some extra collector planes not included in any of the game editions - premium or not. So be aware of this.

The specific planes for the two modules are:

• P-40E from BoM
  • M.C. 202 from BoM
  • Spitfire Mk. VB from BoK (NOT the Sptifire Mk. IXE)
  • Hs-129 B-2 from BoK

If you cannot fly these planes, send email to the support team.

Edited by cardboard_killer
5 hours ago, Enialis said:

Your forum pins shows that you have those as non-premium interestingly. I'm guessing its going to need the advice Cardboard gives.

Edited by Oliver88

Which collector planes are not included in any editions apart from Normandy? Off the top of my head the one I was trying to play was the Bf 109 G-6 standard (not late) and the La-5FN Series 2. I checked my account though, and regardless I didn't get any collectors planes of ANY kind with my premium purchases, in my purchase history and licenses they all show up as premium, not standard. The planes I'm talking about are listed on the Kuban page beneath the regular planes and says nothing about being a separate purchase.

I did just looked up my forum pins and they should be premium as well, Boddenplate collector planes show up in my account just fine which is wierd.

So if I'm totally in the wrong here can somebody point me to a list of or tell me how to find all of the non-premium collector planes before the sale ends? I read a few more post that seem to indicate Im wrong and dont actually own them yet.

2 hours ago, Enialis said:

all of the non-premium collector planes before the sale ends?

• Hurricane Mk II
  • Yak 9T series 1
  • Yak 9 series 1
  • U-2VS
  • La-5FN series 2
  • Bf 109 G-6
  • Ju 52/3m
  • Yak-1b

Models included in premium versions of each module

• Fw 190 A-3 (BoS)
  • La-5 (series 8  ) (BoS)
  • P-40E-1 (BoM)
  • MC.202 Series VIII (BoM)
  • Spitfire Mk.VB (BoK)
  • Hs 129 B-2 (BoK)
  • P-38J-25 (BoBp)
  • Fw 190 D-9 (BoBp)
  • Spitfire Mk. XIV (BoN not yet available)
  • AR 234 (BoN not yet available)

Thanks! I went ahead and purchased them but now have another problem, my card got charged for the purchase but theres nothing in my purchase history or licenses to indicate I actually got what I was charged for. Does it take time for purchases to show up? It been about 5 hours since my card was charged. Im not really sure who to contact now.