Sign in to follow this  
5th_Hellrider

Macchi C.202 - Desert Skins

Posted (edited)

I am starting to make some desert skins for the Macchi.

The first I propose is this:
a C.202 of the 90esima Squadriglia, piloted by the tenente (lieutenant) Italo Alessandrini. After a fight he did a belly-landing in enemy territory on 2 July 1942, becoming a prisoner of war.

RA-Macchi-C-202-4-Stromo-9-Gruppo-90-SA-

macchi90.png

DOWNLOAD HERE (version OK)https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzmnepygg92vr1q/C.202_90-12.jpg?dl=0

More skins from the 90esima and 75esima Squadriglia will arrive soon...

Edited by 5th_Hellrider
Fixed the white band
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I noticed that the riveted part highlighted in the 3d model is not in the right place. Unfortunately I took this part for the white band (which is now too wide).
I'm working on fixing this, I hope to put the correct version of the skin in short.

macchierror.jpg

Aeronautica-Macchi-C-202-Folgore.jpg

953490624-RA-Macchi-C-202-Folgore-3-S23-

Skin fixed!

Note for Team Fusion / @Buzzsaw: the red cross (and all related piece) is in the wrong place. It should be placed in the next panel. It's a small mistake, it would be nice if you fix it in the future. In any case, the 3d model is really well done, superb!
Who wants to make skins for the Macchi keep this in mind, hoping that in the future it will be fixed in the 3d model.

3 hours ago, 5th_Hellrider said:

Skin fixed!

Note for Team Fusion / @Buzzsaw: the red cross (and all related piece) is in the wrong place. It should be placed in the next panel. It's a small mistake, it would be nice if you fix it in the future. In any case, the 3d model is really well done, superb!
Who wants to make skins for the Macchi keep this in mind, hoping that in the future it will be fixed in the 3d model.

I will bring this to the 3D Artist's attention.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1