Looking for a group (North America)

Hi there,

I'm looking to expand on the team play part of the MP experience more after having lone wolfed for a long while.

I'm in the mountain time zone and I'm on several times a week in the evening and whenever on week ends.

I play mainly on Combat box and I don't really have a favorite coalition, I try to join whichever side has the lowest amount of players when I log on. Being part of a group that plays both sides would be awesome!

I'm a very average shooter and an absolute bullet magnet, decent at formation flying. Very much looking forward to learn from more experienced folks!

Hi Birdman.

I'm a longtime US Tangmere Pilot (Colorado in summers, Texas is winters) just returning to Ops after a long hiatus.

Their mission time would be 2 PM for you with a bit earlier show up.

I am retired so works well for me.

Give these guys a try. I did and it was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Cheers, No. 601 'Nummy'.

23 hours ago, No145_Bunny said:

Hi Birdman,

Try us out at Tangmere Pilots, we have a number of American Pilots, we do require that you attend at least each Sunday at 9pm Uk time for official ops however. Not sure if that meets your time restraints.

http://www.tangmerepilots.co.uk/

Bunster

16 hours ago, vonNutz said:

Hi Birdman.

I'm a longtime US Tangmere Pilot (Colorado in summers, Texas is winters) just returning to Ops after a long hiatus.

Their mission time would be 2 PM for you with a bit earlier show up.

I am retired so works well for me.

Give these guys a try. I did and it was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Cheers, No. 601 'Nummy'

Thanks guys! Unfortunately it's really hard for me to commit to a set time on a set day.