Happy New Year Everyone!

10 minutes ago, Irishratticus72 said:

I hear you brother, 2020 started out like the decision to attack Pearl Harbor, and ended up like the decision to attack Pearl Harbor.

That about sums it up. 

1 hour ago, Jason_Williams said:

Goodbye 2020! Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Here's to a better, healthier, more prosperous and lockdown free 2021!

:drinks:

Jason

Happy new year, Las Vegas!! Let's fly to a better year!!

This sim has been one of the very few things that helped me keep it all somewhat together in this dumpster fire of a year....Huge THANK YOU to all of the dev team, it's been appreciated more this year than I could ever express in words!

Edited by DBFlyguy
  • Upvote 1

Thank you all, Jason, team, and you buncha freaks and geeks. This community and sim has been the single most enjoyable part of the last year, and I see nothing bit good things for us all coming down the pipeline! Take care all. And happy new year. 

• Upvote 1

May your enemies be below and unaware, and your runways free of Hartmanning 109's. 
Look to the exploding night sky and spare a thought for the poor bomber crews who had to fly through more aggressive variants.

See you all 2021!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

All the best to all of you for 2021.

I've lost a few close ones in 2020 (Father, Grandmother, Uncle and some close family friends) so I really hope the next year will be better for myself and the whole world.

Have a nice year.

:salute: 

• Sad 1

2020 its been so long to me seems ages since the last new years eve, i think thats good :)

also i miss the complete lock down with my brother i use to hate and now love

Edited by raaaid

Happy New Year, one and all.

Special thanks to Jason and the team for delivering some excellent updates through a difficult and curmudgeonly year.

• Upvote 1