so the moon is wrong modelled

The actual answer (assuming Raaaid is talking about the real world) is that the moon's orbit is inclined about 5° to the ecliptic, meaning that it is entirely possible for the sun to be below the horizon and the moon still lit from slightly 'above'.

Edited by AndyJWest
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

well theres something i dont understand:

yesterday quite after the sun set on the horizon the moon was almost full but with a litle shadow and the shadow was totally in the botton like this: n

only after the moon travel 180º degrees it got right and put like this :  u

how comes?

once i was alone in my room unusually depressed thinking i wshised not to have been born

suddenly the girl in the radio says: there are thougths that are better not to have

just a weird coincidence nothing to read here

truman.jpg

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, rolket97 said:

"so the moon is wrong modelled"

No, it's not. Stop it with these bullshite crackpot topics of yours. Do you not get enough attention at home?

For christ sake, it is Christmas. Scroll down and ignore is a much better approach. 

9 minutes ago, raaaid said:

once i was alone in my room unusually depressed thinking i wshised not to have been born

Just so you know, that feeling is more common among men than you might think. It is not only you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, 216th_LuseKofte said:

Just so you know, that feeling is more common among men than you might think. It is not only you

its not the feeling but the radio girl appeared to read my mind

once i was in the corner of a bar and a guy starting making a joke about two disco balls when another guy said the fallens there and silence was made

i dont feel like telling this to a shrink cause i know whats he gonna say i just like to get it out of my chest and listen to friends about it

35 minutes ago, raaaid said:

suddenly the girl in the radio says: there are thougths that are better not to have

just a weird coincidence nothing to read here

truman.jpg

11 hours ago, rolket97 said:

"so the moon is wrong modelled"

No, it's not. Stop it with these bullshite crackpot topics of yours. Do you not get enough attention at home?

Hey man, leave him alone - you are not forced to pass by here, moron!

• Upvote 3
25 minutes ago, J2_Bidu said:

thats what i used to think:

i think a girl i saw was ugly as to puke and she started crying

a waiter drops some cutlery i think by the sound looks like a spoon, lady next to me says yeah a knive makes more sound

my dad takes the last yougurth and i think hell the bastard took the last one my dad goes back and puts the yougurth back in the fridge

ive seen friends laughing between them without talking

all songs talk about me or the situtaion

• Haha 1

edit:

concerning my mental health i think im healthier now than 20 years ago when i was normal

20 years ago i was CONVINCED  things were what they seemed now i PONDER things may not

antes eras rey y hoy solo un payaso

cuando imaginaste verte desterrado al pais del tuerto donde tu eres ciego

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, THERION said:

Hey man, leave him alone - you are not forced to pass by here, moron!

Oh, gimme a break - raaaid has always just been an attention seeker - "look at me, I have special talent and knowledge! And if you say anything negative about me, I will harm myself." He's been stringing you all along for as long as he's been on any internet forum. 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, rolket97 said:

an attention seeker

thats a synonimous of distinguished thanks for the compliment

could you please also remind im childish and crazy and that will make my day

the only news i pay attention to is melodic poetry

[edited]

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
Watch it...
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, rolket97 said:

Oh, gimme a break - raaaid has always just been an attention seeker - "look at me, I have special talent and knowledge! And if you say anything negative about me, I will harm myself." He's been stringing you all along for as long as he's been on any internet forum. 

I choose to answer him on own judgement ,own interest. I see no need for a psychiatric advice from a stranger like you. Your post is uncalled for, because you simply do not have to respond, relate not even read it. 

When this site started , a few of us still here among them Raaid have yelled , disagreeing, name calling each other since 2012. For that reason I like to have him around, it feels like home, and many times he make me think, laugh. I get reminded to see others perspective  . Not many give as much of themselves as Raaid, sometimes too much,I admit. Other times I ignore, like this time, I was until I saw your post, witch was rude. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, rolket97 said:

.....And if you say anything negative about me, I will harm myself."

AFAIK raaaid has never threatened self harm in exchange for attention.

If he wants to occasionally question his perception of reality and (sometimes ours too), what's the harm?

And BTW, everybody has some sort of attention seeking component to their personality.  It's natural. 

For example, you sound a bit like you need a hug and some hot cocoa.  Unfortunately, I don't know where to send them and Fed-Ex is really getting sloppy as of late.... 

• Haha 1

i see the problem now after trying stellarium software

it doesnt render the moon phase and for a reason

i im a nautic enginner so i studied quite much stellar navigation as i remember doing stellar charts with my dad :)

the problem is to solve stellar problems we assume A CELESTIAL DOME

but when the sun and moon are offset 45º is not the same effect on the shadow of the moon solving the problem as a celestial dome than an infinitely away sun because the shadow will be different in each case

the problem seems to be reality follows the celestial dome approach not the inifinitly far away sun so could the fake media have had intervened here?

el cielo esta enladrillado quien lo desenladrillara el desenladrillador que lo desenladrille buen desenladrillador sera

come on are you kidding me

4 hours ago, rolket97 said:

You know a lot about this forums, for someone who joined just few months ago.  ;) 

And your reaction to raaaid's posts gives you  away. 

Edited by Jaws2002
  • Upvote 2

edit:

ok here the free thought of the day:

havent you ever wondered why the sun and moon have the same size in the sky?

well the sun is big and far and the moon close and small

but what keeps them up?

centrifugal force

if the distance of the sun is double than the moon that means cuadrupled centrifugal force since its a squared to the distance ratio

so the sun has 4 times more mass than the moon at double distance which means is a surface, a disc not a volume that would grow to the cube that is multiplied by 8 as distance doubles

so both sun and moon balancing mass and distance and assuming its centrifugal force what keeps them up there have identical force on earth but this assuming they are discs

edit:

ok what do you have to say about this?

ehem.jpg

Edited by raaaid
  • Like 1

because in 99.99% of the photogarphs i linked the shadow of sun and moon its wrong

this is an obvious lie and noticing it makes me automatically ans schizophrenic:

lies.jpg

22 hours ago, AndyJWest said:

The actual answer (assuming Raaaid is talking about the real world) is that the moon's orbit is inclined about 5° to the ecliptic, meaning that it is entirely possible for the sun to be below the horizon and the moon still lit from slightly 'above'.

do you think this is real?

because its all alike the web shows

more lies.jpg

you can see this is close but still a lie:

straight line, light does staright lines

close but still lie.jpg

Edited by raaaid
  • Upvote 1