Cannot control Turret

imaca

Newb Tank user here... in the key bindings it says WASD control turret movement (I think last time I played it was controlled by mouse) WASD do not work. Is this a known problem? Fix?

3 hours ago, imaca said:

Newb Tank user here... in the key bindings it says WASD control turret movement (I think last time I played it was controlled by mouse) WASD do not work. Is this a known problem? Fix?

Salutations,

Check these forum posts for help.

Turret Control

Thanks, but nothing there helped. Tried setting control to mouse rather than joystick, thinking perhaps keys bound to turret control maybe don't work when joystick is used. Also tried deleting joystick turret controls. Out of ideas. If these guys want to attract more casual gamers, a good start would be to do some work on the control bindings to make them work. Done for now, life is too short. Back to MSFS;-)

The tank turret can now be controlled by the joystick via the keymapper. 😐

Joystick turret control does now work without any other software interface needed.

You need to go to Input Devices and under the Turret Control section change the option from Mouse to Joystick.

When you have done that go to your key mappings and set the Turret Control Horizontal (direct) and Vertical (direct) to your joystick.

Edited by Thad
  • Upvote 1