Moderator post approval, new account, I'm confused.

Do ALL posts require moderator approval or is this something that happens to new accounts? I don't think anything I've posted in the past two days has gotten approved so I really can't participate in the community and now that I'm online I have some specific problems I need help with but I'm not sure whats going on with my posts so I really didn't want to do a full writeup about what I need help with until I figured out whats going on. 

edit: even more confused now that this post went through but my responses needed approval 

Edited by Enialis
Update
10 hours ago, Enialis said:

Do ALL posts require moderator approval or is this something that happens to new accounts? I don't think anything I've posted in the past two days has gotten approved so I really can't participate in the community and now that I'm online I have some specific problems I need help with but I'm not sure whats going on with my posts so I really didn't want to do a full writeup about what I need help with until I figured out whats going on. 

edit: even more confused now that this post went through but my responses needed approval 

It's gonna be OK.