Simple tool to check your six

J2_NobiWan

I read through and didn't see this.  If it has already been asked I apologize.  Is there an option to use a key bind instead of a Joystick button to activate this?  I would like to use it with Voice Attack without losing 2 HOTAS buttons.  Thanks.

J2_NobiWan
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, 01G8R said:

I read through and didn't see this.  If it has already been asked I apologize.  Is there an option to use a key bind instead of a Joystick button to activate this?  I would like to use it with Voice Attack without losing 2 HOTAS buttons.  Thanks.

Unfortunately no key binds. But I read that you can use Voice Attack to press a virtual joystick button: https://forum.voiceattack.com/smf/index.php?topic=463.0

Seems a bit complicated but definately doable...

Edited by J2_NobiWan

SvAF/F16_horsky

Cant express my thanks enough J2_NobiWan for your great tool and work 🙏

Ive been using your tool since the first release with il2 and it has always worked like a charm and it still does.

Recently I started to mess around in DCS, I read different user experiences with NeckSafer and DCS, sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

So 2.07 didn't work for me in DCS but 2.08 did. But as of today I get the same error as with 2.07, I get positioned a meter in the air above the cockpit.

So I started troubleshooting, naturally I start with recalibrating my headset, which is a g2, so in WMR. Did them both, seated and roomscale but I get the

same results ingame with offpositioning when snapping.

Now I dont know where to continue to troubleshoot dear sir, maybe you can point me in some direction, as I am lost 🙂

After rebooting computer, turning the power off the headset and turning it back on, its working 🤔

I dont know with you guys, but my experience with the g2 is that when powering off the headset before going to bed, then turning it back on next day, all strange things happen, sometimes it boots with no 90hz mode, sometimes it wont find the headset, off center and what not.

Anyways, thanks! Glad I "solved" it 😄

Edited by SvAF/F16_horsky
  • Like 2

c6_lefuneste
38 minutes ago, SvAF/F16_horsky said:

Ive been using your tool since the first release with il2 and it has always worked like a charm and it still does.

Recently I started to mess around in DCS, I read different user experiences with NeckSafer and DCS, sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

So 2.07 didn't work for me in DCS but 2.08 did. But as of today I get the same error as with 2.07, I get positioned a meter in the air above the cockpit.

So I started troubleshooting, naturally I start with recalibrating my headset, which is a g2, so in WMR. Did them both, seated and roomscale but I get the

Now I dont know where to continue to troubleshoot dear sir, maybe you can point me in some direction, as I am lost 🙂

After rebooting computer, turning the power off the headset and turning it back on, its working 🤔

I dont know with you guys, but my experience with the g2 is that when powering off the headset before going to bed, then turning it back on next day, all strange things happen, sometimes it boots with no 90hz mode, sometimes it wont find the headset, off center and what not.

Hello. I had also the same problem going from il2 to DCS. I solved it by doing "*seated*" and "*application*" choices in settings (sorry, no access to my PC this week, so it's my bad memory) and it worked after VRNecksafer restart. But then Il2 was broken (no more rotation working). I changed options again and it worked again in IL2...

So it should be great to have two option presets, to avoir to mess with them each time you switch from on sim to another...🤩

Edited by c6_lefuneste
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

SvAF/F16_horsky

One thing I did, or not did is I kept 2.06 which I was using for il2 and because that didnt work with DCS, I didnt want to delete it because I knew it was perfectly set up for il2, so I tried instead 2.07 for DCS which worked. So I kept 2.06 for il2 and now 2.08 for DCS.

J2_NobiWan
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SvAF/F16_horsky said:

Hi SvAF/F16_horsky,

great that you find VRNS useful! :)

Yes, cooperation with DCS is a bit bumpy since the beginning of VRNS. I still do not really understand where the culprit lies, since everything is working fine on my Rift-S and I don't have access to the headsets that give trouble for debugging. So I tried to give some options to fiddle with ( app mode, position compensation, game mode) in the hope that there might be combinations for everyone that work.

Oh and v2.06 - v2.08 should behave exacly the same, the only differences being cosmetics and additional buttons. But the VR part is identical... 😄 So, as in your case I guess that sometimes the VR environment is changing, maybe in between different betas...?

Anyway, glad you got it to work again!

4 hours ago, c6_lefuneste said:

Hello. I had also the same problem going from il2 to DCS. I solved it by doing "*seated*" and "*application*" choices in settings (sorry, no access to my PC this week, so it's my bad memory) and it worked after VRNecksafer restart. But then Il2 was broken (no more rotation working). I changed options again and it worked again in IL2...

So it should be great to have two option presets, to avoir to mess with them each time you switch from on sim to another...🤩

Hi, actually you can use different option presets by adding a .cfg file name as a parameter when starting VRNS.

Like "VRNeckSafer.exe presetA.cfg" or "VRNeckSafer.exe presetB.cfg".

VRNS will then read and safe the options/settings from that file instead of the default "VRNeckSafer.cfg"

Maybe I should also include a config file selection dialog in the next version...

Edited by J2_NobiWan
  • Upvote 1

Hetzer-JG51

Since v2.08 the auto-rotation is working flawlessly (I'd been using the hat previously, which was superb). After a half hour setting up the increments (set, test, set, test etc) I have an absolutely awesome outcome. I've made it so I have to twist my head and body decently hard to see back (keeping it real as possible) with two interim steps so I can look slightly aft of 90-degrees and then about 130 before 170. In combat it's very fluid but otherwise I can turn slowly and keep an eye on wingmen and ground stuff too. 

Thank you once again NobiWan for this superb app. :)

• Like 1

SvAF/F16_horsky

I found the problem in my case, since I rebound my vr center key and forgot to also do it in NeckSafer 🙄 Which is strange, since an earlier reboot today of computer and vr headset made it to work, and also this past week, key was unbound. Until the dime fell down, just now 😄 strange that it worked before I rebound it 🤔

The wonderful neverending, no sense, cryptic world of vr problems 🙂 Never experienced as much problems with the RiftS, g2/wmr is a bit more of a headache.

But all the problems are worth it in the end 😍

1 hour ago, J2_NobiWan said:

Hi, actually you can use different option presets by adding a .cfg file name as a parameter when starting VRNS.

Like "VRNeckSafer.exe presetA.cfg" or "VRNeckSafer.exe presetB.cfg".

VRNS will then read and safe the options/settings from that file instead of the default "VRNeckSafer.cfg"

Maybe I should also include a config file selection dialog in the next version...

Thank you for this 👍

• Like 1

TCW_DirtyMike0330

So I am having a couple issues and read through all 12 pages of this but I'm not sure where I am going wrong, in terms of trying to setup auto rotation. I want to simply auto-look to my 180 when I look physically look past 90 degrees right or left... so would I do one line in the autorotation that is: act 95 de 94 rot 180 l/r 0? I've tried various things but it seems like all I can manage is that when I activate the rotation, my screen just flickers (like I can sorta see an image but it is just faint flickering). Not sure what I am messing up here, but it is probably something simple. Using the reverb g2. 

Ironically, I had this working on a much earlier version (forget which one) but only with the left right buttons to activate the snap. That has stopped working as well and when I hit the buttons nothing translates in game. 

Edited by TCW_DirtyMike0330

J2_NobiWan
3 hours ago, TCW_DirtyMike0330 said:

So I am having a couple issues and read through all 12 pages of this but I'm not sure where I am going wrong, in terms of trying to setup auto rotation. I want to simply auto-look to my 180 when I look physically look past 90 degrees right or left... so would I do one line in the autorotation that is: act 95 de 94 rot 180 l/r 0? I've tried various things but it seems like all I can manage is that when I activate the rotation, my screen just flickers (like I can sorta see an image but it is just faint flickering). Not sure what I am messing up here, but it is probably something simple. Using the reverb g2. 

Ironically, I had this working on a much earlier version (forget which one) but only with the left right buttons to activate the snap. That has stopped working as well and when I hit the buttons nothing translates in game. 

To troubleshoot I would propose to first get the manual rotation working before looking into autorotation.

First thing to configure is the reset button which must be the same button as the "Default VR View" Button in your IL2 settings.

After setting the reset button look straight forward and press that reset button.

Now, by peeking below the headset, make sure that the HMD Yaw value on the VRNS app is more or less zero when looking forward and gets positive or negative when turning your head a bit.

If you set the manual L and R buttons now and choose a Rotation Value of e.g. 45deg you should see the rotational offset when pressing the manual buttons.

If that works I would try as a starting point one line of autorot values with act 90, de 80, rot 85, l/r 0. This should rotate your view when turning your head more than 90 deg another 85 deg in addition to your physical head rotation resulting in a view more or less straight back.

Don't forget that even when only using autorotation later, you will always have to press the reset button at least once! This is needed to align IL2 and VRNS.

Let me know if this works or which step is failing...

Cheers,

J2_NobiWan

TCW_DirtyMike0330
8 hours ago, J2_NobiWan said:

To troubleshoot I would propose to first get the manual rotation working before looking into autorotation.

First thing to configure is the reset button which must be the same button as the "Default VR View" Button in your IL2 settings.

After setting the reset button look straight forward and press that reset button.

Now, by peeking below the headset, make sure that the HMD Yaw value on the VRNS app is more or less zero when looking forward and gets positive or negative when turning your head a bit.

If you set the manual L and R buttons now and choose a Rotation Value of e.g. 45deg you should see the rotational offset when pressing the manual buttons.

If that works I would try as a starting point one line of autorot values with act 90, de 80, rot 85, l/r 0. This should rotate your view when turning your head more than 90 deg another 85 deg in addition to your physical head rotation resulting in a view more or less straight back.

Don't forget that even when only using autorotation later, you will always have to press the reset button at least once! This is needed to align IL2 and VRNS.

Let me know if this works or which step is failing...

Cheers,

J2_NobiWan

After much tinkering, up to and including rolling back the recent NVIDIA update, I was unable to make any progress with the manual or autorotation. The manual controls would show on VRNS itself, but not translate in-game other than some flickering here and there. Similar to two other people in this thread earlier on. I saw one of them ran the program in compatibility mode with win 8 so I tried that and that resulted in manual and auto rotation working, with one caveat: super floaty behavior. When I look behind, its like the front of the plane is pulling back with me, so when I reset forward I have to wait for the cockpit to "re-settle" in a normal position and often have to reset a couple times. 

I really wish I had paid attention to what prior version I was using (it was def older than 1.6 I believe) but it worked flawlessly, so I'm not sure where the disconnect is right now :( I do recall it was a version that had no other files except a .exe. 

Edited by TCW_DirtyMike0330

J2_NobiWan
8 hours ago, TCW_DirtyMike0330 said:

After much tinkering, up to and including rolling back the recent NVIDIA update, I was unable to make any progress with the manual or autorotation. The manual controls would show on VRNS itself, but not translate in-game other than some flickering here and there. Similar to two other people in this thread earlier on. I saw one of them ran the program in compatibility mode with win 8 so I tried that and that resulted in manual and auto rotation working, with one caveat: super floaty behavior. When I look behind, its like the front of the plane is pulling back with me, so when I reset forward I have to wait for the cockpit to "re-settle" in a normal position and often have to reset a couple times. 

I really wish I had paid attention to what prior version I was using (it was def older than 1.6 I believe) but it worked flawlessly, so I'm not sure where the disconnect is right now :( I do recall it was a version that had no other files except a .exe. 

Sorry to hear about the troubles... old versions (up to v1.5) of VRNS can be found here: https://gitlab.com/NobiWan/vrnecksafer/-/tree/master/VRNeckSafer/Release

The "floaty behaviour" could hint to a problem with standing/seated mode (might be called different for the g2). Did you try the different options of VRNS? Or maybe try to set your g2 into the other mode?  

TCW_DirtyMike0330
On 6/28/2021 at 6:04 AM, J2_NobiWan said:

Sorry to hear about the troubles... old versions (up to v1.5) of VRNS can be found here: https://gitlab.com/NobiWan/vrnecksafer/-/tree/master/VRNeckSafer/Release

The "floaty behaviour" could hint to a problem with standing/seated mode (might be called different for the g2). Did you try the different options of VRNS? Or maybe try to set your g2 into the other mode?  

Quick update: the new version works perfectly now 😄 It seems to be the problem was that, for whatever reason, I had to change my startup procedure...

With the older versions I could:   Click IL2 or DCS VR shortcut and it would automatically start WMR and SteamVR, then I could open up VRNS and my add-ons after the game  loaded

With the new one, I have to Start SteamVR manually, which starts WMR automatically. Then I start VRNS. Then I start my games. (I think someone in this threat may have mentioned that start order). 

Anyway, thanks for the help and great software!

• Like 1

spreckair

I have it working now--thank you so much!  This is really helpful.  Now if I can only stop staring at the threat on my six and react!

• Like 2

=LD=Dergell

Hi @J2_NobiWan,

I know you already had requests here and on GitLab to implement smooth autorotation similar to TrackIR which you have rejected because of completely valid reasons, but please hear me out.

Yes, a lot of people will get motion sick even with the slightest difference in motion and vision, but there are also people that get motion sick from movement on a simple flatscreen and then there are people like me, that absolutely never get motion sick whatsoever. I honestly would love a smooth option for autorotation, because the snaps are driving me crazy, the manual mode is very unintuitive to use for me and no added rotation at all will kill my neck faster than a cheetah could.

I'm a developer myself, I know sometimes the value for money of a request is just not worth it. I would suggest that you don't even need a fancy curve editor or something like that. Just add a checkbox that enable linear rotation between the already preset autorotation configuration. Still, I'm totally fine if you still say you won't add it. However, I would also donate a coffee or two if you would be so nice to consider it. For the very few but lucky people that don't get motion sick. Pretty please?

Cheers Dergell

• Like 2

J2_NobiWan
On 7/14/2021 at 9:19 PM, =LD=Dergell said:

Hi @J2_NobiWan,

I know you already had requests here and on GitLab to implement smooth autorotation similar to TrackIR which you have rejected because of completely valid reasons, but please hear me out.

Yes, a lot of people will get motion sick even with the slightest difference in motion and vision, but there are also people that get motion sick from movement on a simple flatscreen and then there are people like me, that absolutely never get motion sick whatsoever. I honestly would love a smooth option for autorotation, because the snaps are driving me crazy, the manual mode is very unintuitive to use for me and no added rotation at all will kill my neck faster than a cheetah could.

I'm a developer myself, I know sometimes the value for money of a request is just not worth it. I would suggest that you don't even need a fancy curve editor or something like that. Just add a checkbox that enable linear rotation between the already preset autorotation configuration. Still, I'm totally fine if you still say you won't add it. However, I would also donate a coffee or two if you would be so nice to consider it. For the very few but lucky people that don't get motion sick. Pretty please?

Cheers Dergell

Alright, alright, I'll look into it... 😄 I have to admit that I am curious too. Not sure if it is doable at all, but I'll start experimenting.

Cheers, J2_NobiWan

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

J2_NobiWan
Posted (edited)

Ok, here is experimental smooth autorotation for the brave of you to try.  @=LD=Dergell

VRNeckSaferv01exp.zip

Some remarks and warnings:

• It's working with my Rift-S, but I haven't tested it on other devices.
  • I do get motion sick! 🥴 You have been warned! :)
  • It's only linear amplificaton of the yaw rotation. You can select the amplification factor, 100 means double the physical rotation.
  • Horizontal rotation is now a bit less smooth than vertical, I assume because the amplification confuses the motion filter algorithm.
  • When turning more than 180° the motion might space out. (It's the switch from 180° to -180°, can probably be fixed later).
  • Because of this im stopping the amplification at about 160° but you can still turn further, just not amplificated.
  • If this happens you might need to restart SteamVR.

Let me know what you think!

Cheers, J2_NobiWan

Edited by J2_NobiWan
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Hetzer-JG51

Smooth as silk but it removes the freedom of head movement within the cockpit (kind of locks the head onto a stick), plus turning the head puts it outside the cockpit.

If full freedom of head movement could be retained this would be the absolute top of the pile. :)

I haven't described that very well.
If I keep my view forward and move my head left/right, it doesn't like that. Lateral movement isn't being fully isolated from rotational movement. Maybe it can't be done but if it can I think you'll have your plate very full trying to do it.

Edited by Hetzer-JG51
Clarification.
  • Like 1

=LD=Dergell

That actually is a very good start! Thank you so much!

I have to agree that it's quite uncomfortable like this, but I think I can propose a solution:

Add another field where we can set an activation angle. For example, when I set it to 90 degrees, my view will be completely normal until I hit 90 degress, only then it adds the amplification. This way we can limit the effect to just when you are really looking behind yourself, not all the time.

Also, if you need any help, testers or whatever, just let me know. I'd be happy to test for you, so you don't have to get motion sick while testing 😄

Edit: Oh, btw, I don't have the problems that Hetzer described above. I can still move my head just like normal.

Edited by =LD=Dergell
  • Like 1

SCU_Server

Id like to make a suggestion for a few preset buttons (Saved profiles) I like to use a different profile for IL2 and DCS.

BTW great work love it, still tweaking but getting it sorted.

• Like 1

15[Span.]/JG51Costa

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Saludos.

15(Span.)/JG51 Costa

• Like 1

J2_NobiWan
On 7/21/2021 at 10:47 PM, Hetzer-JG51 said:

Smooth as silk but it removes the freedom of head movement within the cockpit (kind of locks the head onto a stick), plus turning the head puts it outside the cockpit.

If full freedom of head movement could be retained this would be the absolute top of the pile. :)

I haven't described that very well.
If I keep my view forward and move my head left/right, it doesn't like that. Lateral movement isn't being fully isolated from rotational movement. Maybe it can't be done but if it can I think you'll have your plate very full trying to do it.

Hm, thats strange. Might be related to a misaligned SteamVR (Arrow pointing forward)...?

On 7/22/2021 at 9:52 PM, =LD=Dergell said:

I have to agree that it's quite uncomfortable like this, but I think I can propose a solution:

Add another field where we can set an activation angle. For example, when I set it to 90 degrees, my view will be completely normal until I hit 90 degress, only then it adds the amplification. This way we can limit the effect to just when you are really looking behind yourself, not all the time.

Also, if you need any help, testers or whatever, just let me know. I'd be happy to test for you, so you don't have to get motion sick while testing 😄

Edit: Oh, btw, I don't have the problems that Hetzer described above. I can still move my head just like normal.

Yeah, I agree, this might be a good compromise. Will try in the next experimental version.

On 7/23/2021 at 3:02 AM, SCU_Server said:

Id like to make a suggestion for a few preset buttons (Saved profiles) I like to use a different profile for IL2 and DCS.

BTW great work love it, still tweaking but getting it sorted.

Planned for the next main version. 👍

Cheers, J2_NobiWan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

haluter

I was quite happy to discover this and gave it a try today. Set it up, and could see the values update in the app when I moved my Rift S around. It didn't work in IL-2, and I had a few exceptions and 2 crashes to the desktop. I'm using the AMD FSR version of openvr_api.dll, perhaps that's the cause. Will try it again with the standard dll.

J2_NobiWan
9 hours ago, haluter said:

I was quite happy to discover this and gave it a try today. Set it up, and could see the values update in the app when I moved my Rift S around. It didn't work in IL-2, and I had a few exceptions and 2 crashes to the desktop. I'm using the AMD FSR version of openvr_api.dll, perhaps that's the cause. Will try it again with the standard dll.

Interesting, didn't even know that such a version exists. If you prefer that you could try linking VRNS against your openvr_api.dll...

haluter
3 hours ago, J2_NobiWan said:

Interesting, didn't even know that such a version exists. If you prefer that you could try linking VRNS against your openvr_api.dll...

Here's a link if you wanted to check it out :)

https://github.com/fholger/openvr_fsr

There's an IL-2 specific build here: https://github.com/fholger/openvr_fsr/issues/3#issuecomment-876711213

Edited by haluter

J2_NobiWan
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, haluter said:

Here's a link if you wanted to check it out :)

https://github.com/fholger/openvr_fsr

There's an IL-2 specified build here: https://github.com/fholger/openvr_fsr/issues/3#issuecomment-876711213

I just tried it in my lunch break.

Openvr_fsr is working quite well and I like it, even though I'm running a NVIDIA card. Thanks for the hint! :) 

However, on my system VRNS ist running fine with Openvr_fsr. No problem at all...

Maybe your problems are related to something else? Possibly starting order...?

Edited by J2_NobiWan
added starting order

haluter
1 hour ago, J2_NobiWan said:

I just tried it in my lunch break.

Openvr_fsr is working quite well and I like it, even though I'm running a NVIDIA card. Thanks for the hint! :) 

However, on my system VRNS ist running fine with Openvr_fsr. No problem at all...

Maybe your problems are related to something else? Possibly starting order...?

Thanks for confirming that it works. Did you use RC2 or the IL-2 test build?

Edited by haluter

J2_NobiWan
39 minutes ago, haluter said:

Thanks for confirming that it works. Did you use RC2 or the IL-2 test build?

I used the test build from your link.

• Thanks 1

VRNS is working fine for me using the FSR RC2 release (the IL2 patch has been merged into the main branch, no need to use the test build) and SteamVR. I'm on a slightly old version of VRNS though, as it's been working fine for ages and I only rarely update.

• Like 1

J2_NobiWan
45 minutes ago, haluter said:

Still doesn't work for me 😔

Does it work in the SteamVR Tutorial? Or in the Cliff house?

haluter
4 minutes ago, J2_NobiWan said:

Does it work in the SteamVR Tutorial? Or in the Cliff house?

Got it working 😅 I had set the game mode to forced seated, setting it to Auto fixed it. Works great btw 👍

• Like 2

J2_NobiWan
On 7/22/2021 at 9:52 PM, =LD=Dergell said:

Here is smooth amplification with activation angle. Also the 180° problem should be solved...

VRNeckSaferv02exp.zip

My stomach is still too weak for this, but have a try! 😄

Cheers, J2_NobiWan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

=LD=Dergell

Holy moly, I just tried it, it's working absolutely fantastic and is exactly what I wanted to have. You are a legend, my friend.

If that's of any interest to you, I felt it was most useful with the settings at 110° and 150% rotation. But I assume that's different for everyone. Haven't made a full flight with it yet, but from a first glance, that feels right for me.

I also tried 90° and 500% for the fun of it. Would not advise anyone to do that 😅

Edited by =LD=Dergell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi there

just trying this in DCS (version 02exp.zip)  and when in the hangar I'm way above the aircraft and cant actually see the dcs menu to set up which is under the wing 

If I press the VR reset key, it tries to make the dcs  menu central as expected but it only flickers and disappears.

If I shutdown NeckSafer, and reset view the dcs menu appears centrally as normal..

Starting it again, makes the menu disappear again  below the aircraft

any ideas?

reset keys are same on DCS and the app (set in DCS under the UI menu - not the aircraft specific) 

The previous version worked fine...v208 

Thanks

Bill P

15[Span.]/JG51Costa

Hi nobiwan.
Just to tell you that v0.2exp works perfectly for me on my PiMax 8Kx but on my brother's G2 Reverb the cockpit looks distorted, as if the right side of the front panel was further away than the left side.
I don't know how to fix it.
Thank you very much.

15(Span.)/JG51 Costa.

On 7/30/2021 at 1:59 PM, wakevortex said:

Hi there

just trying this in DCS (version 02exp.zip)  and when in the hangar I'm way above the aircraft and cant actually see the dcs menu to set up which is under the wing 

If I press the VR reset key, it tries to make the dcs  menu central as expected but it only flickers and disappears.

If I shutdown NeckSafer, and reset view the dcs menu appears centrally as normal..

Starting it again, makes the menu disappear again  below the aircraft

any ideas?

reset keys are same on DCS and the app (set in DCS under the UI menu - not the aircraft specific) 

The previous version worked fine...v208 

Thanks

Bill P

Hi wakevortex,

yes, this is expected. It's currently IL2 only... v0.2exp is still, well, very experimental, but eventually I'll try to make it work in DCS too...

Cheers, J2_NobiWan

On 7/30/2021 at 9:24 PM, 15[Span.]/JG51Costa said:

Hi nobiwan.
Just to tell you that v0.2exp works perfectly for me on my PiMax 8Kx but on my brother's G2 Reverb the cockpit looks distorted, as if the right side of the front panel was further away than the left side.
I don't know how to fix it.
Thank you very much.

15(Span.)/JG51 Costa.

Hi Costa, thanks for the info, as I said, the exp version is still very experimental.

Is v208 working ok on the G2?

You could try realigning the seated position (Arrow in the SteamVR pointing forward, position in the center of the grid).

Cheers, J2_NobiWan

Edited by J2_NobiWan

Please dont kill me but is there no other user who is looking for a way to save his neck while looking 90degrees UP (in a 90degrees banked turn)?

5 minutes ago, Bisch said:

Please dont kill me but is there no other user who is looking for a way to save his neck while looking 90degrees UP (in a 90degrees banked turn)?

No need for killing, others have asked the same. :)

Unfortunately technically not possible (to my knowledge) with the current SteamVR/OpenVR API.