Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi there. Ok it's been a long time yet it seems that some core mechanics don't seem to be addressed. What is a bit peculiar is things that don't seem like it's gonna be hard to fix are still not fixed after so so long. Anyway, I'll get to the point.

 

Can the 190s stabiliser axis be fixed? You can't map it to the rotary of joysticks. All other planes seem to work with the rotary but not the 190s. This is extremely frustrating as when I fly the 190 which I do a lot, I have to use the up and down stabiliser on a hat switch instead of just using the rotary which I do for all the other planes Axis or Allied as I have it mapped.

 

I can't believe this hasn't been fixed. Also, for the Dora, you can't fire machine guns separately to the cannons. That seems  to be a bug too.

 

Please fix this. The 190 is 1 of my favourite planes and its annoying in a tight situation, I have to adjust my flying to accommodate this glaring bug.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, 453=Kinninmont said:

Hi there. Ok it's been a long time yet it seems that some core mechanics don't seem to be addressed. What is a bit peculiar is things that don't seem like it's gonna be hard to fix are still not fixed after so so long. Anyway, I'll get to the point.

 

Can the 190s stabiliser axis be fixed? You can't map it to the rotary of joysticks. All other planes seem to work with the rotary but not the 190s. This is extremely frustrating as when I fly the 190 which I do a lot, I have to use the up and down stabiliser on a hat switch instead of just using the rotary which I do for all the other planes Axis or Allied as I have it mapped.

 

I can't believe this hasn't been fixed. Also, for the Dora, you can't fire machine guns separately to the cannons. That seems  to be a bug too.

 

Please fix this. The 190 is 1 of my favourite planes and its annoying in a tight situation, I have to adjust my flying to accommodate this glaring bug.

No bugs, everything works as it should, like in the real aircraft.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The stabiliser axis can't be mapped to the rotary it doesn't work dude. And I'm not the only one that has that issue. If the guns and cannons couldn't be fired separately then thats fair enough but the rotary not being read for the stabiliser axis is only happening with the 190. So, this isn't a issue pertaining to the real aircraft. It is a bug. Something that should work but doesn't. The Logitech X52 didn't exist in World war 2. I need to be able to use the rotary of the joystick to change my elevator trim/stabiliser axis. It don't work for the 190 so how the hell is this not a bug?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 453=Kinninmont said:

The stabiliser axis can't be mapped to the rotary it doesn't work dude. And I'm not the only one that has that issue. If the guns and cannons couldn't be fired separately then thats fair enough but the rotary not being read for the stabiliser axis is only happening with the 190. So, this isn't a issue pertaining to the real aircraft. It is a bug. Something that should work but doesn't. The Logitech X52 didn't exist in World war 2. I need to be able to use the rotary of the joystick to change my elevator trim/stabiliser axis. It don't work for the 190 so how the hell is this not a bug?

 

It's NOT a bug in the FW190 because the FW190 didn't have an axis command to change the stabilizer position. It was done by electrical input and therefore done with a switch.

This IS historical and it is in no way a bug. Period.

 

Historically correct is the adjustment for the stabilizer in the BF109 through an axis input - on your left in the cockpit you have two wheels, on for the flaps, the other for the

stab.

 

So calm down, think about it and everything is fine and dandy.

 

Cheers

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand all of this but it would be great if it worked for my rotary wheel. I don't know why it can't be done. It's not like the X52 is like the real thing. It's a joystick for playing this 'game'. I'm not in a real cockpit. I want to be able to use my joystick to it's fullest ability. 

 

I fly the 190 a lot and it's annoying that I have to adjust my flying to use a hat switch to change my stabiliser when for all other planes, I use the rotary. 

 

I understand the 190 had a switch but why can't this not be added? For those that want to fly as it was flown, great. But I would like to use my rotary. It's the same logic for those that fly with game aids like icons, external views. 

 

We should be given  a choice as a consumer in how we fly. My 2 cents

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, I had a small wheel unmapped on my joystick and wanted to use it for the Bf-109s stabilizer flaps but it seems there's no axis in the settings for that. I could only map the coolie-hat or a key.

Not a biggie for me but I'd like to operate the 109 in the three flight sims I have in the same or similar way. Didn't work.. what one sim does right can be missing in the other.

 

Edit: My bad, I wanted to say 'flaps' not 'stabilizer', sorry.

Edited by vonGraf
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, vonGraf said:

Yep, I had a small wheel unmapped on my joystick and wanted to use it for the Bf-109s stabilizer but it seems there's no axis in the settings for that. I could only map the coolie-hat or a key.

 

I have the 109 stabilizer mapped to an axis.:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DD_Arthur said:

 

I have the 109 stabilizer mapped to an axis.:)

 

Ok, don't know why I had this 'shortcut' here. Awful.

I wanted to say 'flaps'; I can't map the small joystick wheel on the flaps of the 109.

 

What hadn't anything to do with the topic here. Great. :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...