Graphics, models and maps

I think you are right: the panel beneath the nose, painted sky or whatever, should taper more towards the prop. Looking from below in the IL-2 viewer there is almost no taper.

1295265953_SpitfireXIVplan.thumb.JPG.3c5e85de31fec08b383b4d702166efd7.JPG

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, unreasonable said:

I think you are right: the panel beneath the nose, painted sky or whatever, should taper more towards the prop. Looking from below in the IL-2 viewer there is almost no taper.

1295265953_SpitfireXIVplan.thumb.JPG.3c5e85de31fec08b383b4d702166efd7.JPG

i agree

• 1CGS
On 4/9/2021 at 5:09 PM, LF_Mark_Krieger said:

Not sure if it's a bug or just historically accurate, but I see that the indicator of kilometers in the altimeter of de Bf-110 G-2 is not illuminated by night.

Fixed in version 4.601.

On 4/23/2021 at 2:45 PM, silvergun said:

Brief description: Spitfire MK Vb windshield glass bug.
Detailed description, conditions: Windshield glass overlaps when move the camera.

Thank you, we'll check it out.

On 4/23/2021 at 2:56 AM, Voidhunger said:

Only hull is burned out, probably bug.

Whose tank was it(player/AI)?  and what are the conditions, multiplayer or singleplayer?

9 hours ago, -DED-Rapidus said:

Whose tank was it(player/AI)?  and what are the conditions, multiplayer or singleplayer?

Quick mission builder single player and it was ai tank.

I have started again TC scripted campaign for the germans and in the first mission when my friendly flight of Bf 109 is announcing attack (in german) on anemy flight of La5 i have this radio call in russian language and in the left of the screen was written that the radio call is from La5. After i have restarted the mission everything was ok . German radio from Bf 109. Unfortunately i didnt record track.

• Thanks 1

Brief description: New Tank ID Codes Not Visible in Certain Multiplayer Conditions
Detailed description, conditions: When playing in Multi Crew and using the new tank ID codes, if the person occupying the gunner position goes to externals they cannot see the number of their own tank. They can see them via the gunsight. The driver and commander can see them.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): Spec in signature.

Brief description: personal weapon not modelled in P-38 cockpit
Detailed description, conditions: removing personal weapon in cockpit of lightning fails to show the arm and weapon. The motion is there as though the weapon is present. 
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Brief description: Macchi MC.202 Series VIII transparency bug.
Detailed description, conditions: Transparency between the supercharger air intake and the fuselage (only in some camera angles, in all original skins).
Version: Update 4.601b, PC specs on the signature.

*In the first image is won't possible to see, I just outlined the affected area.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by silvergun
More info
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Brief description: Wrong Yak 1 ser 69 Skin on some German missions
Detailed description, conditions: when I play the German Bf-109 Moscow Career, The Yak 1 ser 69 is mostly 90%, not always, equipped with the wrong skin (mig 3 i think) don´t know if this comes from a bug in the skins, which are delivered with this plane or its the standard skin wich is buggy for me. In the Free dogfight mode the Standard skin shows correct. when i repair the game with steam repair option it works once but after a new start the problem is there again. 
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): https://share-your-photo.com/75e0fb20b5

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):

I9-9900KF @3,6 Ghz 

16Gb Ram @ 3200Mhz

Geforce RTX 2080 Super

Win 10 Professional

Thank you

Edited by PivoYvo
1 hour ago, PivoYvo said:

Brief description: Wrong Yak 1 ser 69 Skin on some German missions
Detailed description, conditions: when I play the German Bf-109 Moscow Career, The Yak 1 ser 69 is mostly 90%, not always, equipped with the wrong skin (mig 3 i think) don´t know if this comes from a bug in the skins, which are delivered with this plane or its the standard skin wich is buggy for me. In the Free dogfight mode the Standard skin shows correct. when i repair the game with steam repair option it works once but after a new start the problem is there again. 
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): https://share-your-photo.com/75e0fb20b5

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):

I9-9900KF @3,6 Ghz 

16Gb Ram @ 3200Mhz

Geforce RTX 2080 Super

Win 10 Professional

Thank you

That can't be a stock career issue, because there are no Yak-1s there.

14 hours ago, LukeFF said:

That can't be a stock career issue, because there are no Yak-1s there.

Ok, that´s interesting cause i fly the stock campaign, now i know a bit more, maybe the game want´s to create a mission with the Mig in it, but inserts the Yak, that has a Mig skin, cause it thinks its a Mig? but what can make this happen, and how to fix it? what can I do what infos can I provide to help the helpers.

Edited by PivoYvo
1 hour ago, -DED-Rapidus said:

@PivoYvo, it seems that you have a modification...track or mission file left?

Yes, and I think I found the MOD which is causing trouble, the IL-2 extended BOX Career V20 Mod makes the Yak 1 available for Moscow Campaigns, so I think this comes from there. Hope there is a way to Fix that, i Ask in the correct Topic for a Solution. Thank You

Everything is OK now the Author of the Mod fixed the problem very fast. Thanks to everyone who looked at my problem.

Edited by PivoYvo
  • Thanks 1