Graphics, models and maps

On 11/21/2019 at 7:33 PM, ala.rota.Emistico said:

3df4a8b29c688e43cbd623592b12b7c9.png

https://gyazo.com/d3a8a7df6d53c4091422af133edc7289

chrome template  on all alied planes bonderplate  . redering  frist chrome  at large distance .  very advantge for  german pilots ( not have chrome  template)
The render of the chrome template in the allied planes, specially on Bodenplatte scenario is very visible at large distance. Making way easier to spot these planes to German pilots which planes does not have a chrome color under camuflage.

Great job dev's.  Looks like this has been fixed with the latest patch:

8. Brightness and size of very distant aircraft LODs made more uniform (it differed too much on some aircraft);

Thank you very much.

Happy landings,

56RAF_Talisman

• Thanks 1
  • 1CGS
On 1/22/2020 at 8:48 AM, silvergun said:

Hi

Issues/bugs on P-51 Mustang official/custom skins after 4.004 Update.

This will be fixed in the next update.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:42 PM, Krikhrychrisgibon said:

Brief description: External graphic bug.

Todo this, you need to understand what exactly stands out or does not match the physical size, did you take screenshots of the problems?

On 1/4/2020 at 5:28 PM, Dark_P said:

Brief description: Error in the P-51 cockpit where the red warning pins are showing on the sides of the canopy. They are only shown when the emergency release handle is engaged.

Thank you, I will clarify this question

On 12/22/2019 at 4:42 PM, WG_Muskat said:

Detailed description, conditions: Flying with a partner online. He sees a plane near us, I do not see. There is a plane on his track record, there is no track on my track record

please write here if this error appears in the current version 4.004

I don’t know if it’s been reported but I saw pilots after they bail out in their chutes but as they were descending down their chutes were at weird angle. I’ll post a pics

Pic 1

2020-1-24-0-35-56.jpg

Pic2

2020-1-24-0-36-7.jpg

Edited by 361st_Bugsy
  • Upvote 1
  • 1CGS
On 1/4/2020 at 5:28 PM, Dark_P said:

Brief description: Error in the P-51 cockpit where the red warning pins are showing on the sides of the canopy. They are only shown when the emergency release handle is engaged. Detailed description, conditions: Always.
Additional assets: Pictures below, screenshot from the game and the P-51 manual.
Your PC config data: Windows Pro 64 Bit, AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1070

@Dark_P, This was originally intended, thanks for the detailed answer, but the red warning pins are triggered during the process of throwing the canopy, which is not fully detailed at the moment in terms of animation.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:43 PM, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

Brief description: clouds and sun issues

Detailed description, conditions: Sun aliasing open cockpit.

Additional assets: screenshot

@1PL-Husar-1Esk , @HappyHaddock, Aliasing (pixelation) of aircraft in the cloud layer is a cost of the technology. We have already improved this situation in recent updates. further improvement is possible only if experiments with switching to Deffered Shading are successful. we can't reproduce the situation with cirrus and pixelation in the cockpit. 

1.thumb.png.c72661c82a1da2287a40fee59493dde7.png2.thumb.png.e11eefc508221165640f2c70736716db.png

I asked you questions in the PM. It is necessary to clarify the conditions.

On 12/20/2019 at 2:19 AM, Uufflakke said:

Of minor importance but just to let you guys know: a spelling error in the Graphics Menu.

Will be fixed.

On 12/16/2019 at 6:41 PM, Monostripezebra said:

Brief description: Map Detail on Amiens, FC map

Ground texture and city layout have been misaligned a bit

20191212210228_1.jpg

thanks, already fixed

222.thumb.jpg.2e19e95b175fc25ed0f106a3afa4ed5d.jpg

On 12/9/2019 at 6:51 PM, LLv34_Flanker said:

Brief description: Missing railroad tracks
Detailed description, conditions: Kuban map, town of Troitskaya at map grid 0822. The railroad station is missing the side tracks. Their place is clearly visible on the ground texture. Would be good to have them added for train target placement.

it was included in the task pool.

On 12/4/2019 at 5:24 AM, J5_Hellbender-Sch27b said:

Brief description: P.u.W bombs turn into Cooper bombs when viewed from far away.
Detailed: description: The Halberstadt CL.II P.u.W bombs of both 12.5kg and 50kg turn into British 20lbs Cooper bombs at distant LOD.

please take a screenshot of your graphics settings. the problem did not reproduce.

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, -DED-Rapidus said:

please take a screenshot of your graphics settings. the problem did not reproduce.

Hello Rapidus,

Thanks for getting back to me about this. This bug was fixed in Hotfix 4.003b:

4. P.u.W. bombs look correctly from afar;

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, -DED-Rapidus said:

@1PL-Husar-1Esk , @HappyHaddock, Aliasing (pixelation) of aircraft in the cloud layer is a cost of the technology. We have already improved this situation in recent updates. further improvement is possible only if experiments with switching to Deffered Shading are successful. we can't reproduce the situation with cirrus and pixelation in the cockpit. 

1.thumb.png.c72661c82a1da2287a40fee59493dde7.png2.thumb.png.e11eefc508221165640f2c70736716db.png

I asked you questions in the PM. It is necessary to clarify the conditions.

Thanks for the acknowledgment but I don't believe the issue with the edges of the cloud being straight cut that  I reported is aliasing related, though you may well know better than me. Nevertheless I always appreciate a team that actually takes the time to acknowledge and respond to their customers and look forward to any further improvements to the clouds and lighting

cloud problem.jpg

Panther wheels and tracks not moving/not animated when looking out of the turret hatch onto another Panther tank. Whole chassis just remain static when tank is moving.

F2 view seems to be ok. Seen on MP Server.

Addendum: Just back from a MP with icons and easy settings, sat in Panther looking at other tanks Pz III, KV1, T34 and the wheels and tracks were not working as well. Even in F5 view the bug is present.

Edited by I./ZG1_feuervogel
  • 1CGS

@I./ZG1_feuervogel, please record the track and / or video.

12 hours ago, Laumi said:

I don't think, this is intentional:

https://imgur.com/UbpVkyu

I haven't been able to reproduce it since, so don't know what caused the dislocation

This will be fixed in the next update.

On 1/25/2020 at 3:16 AM, 361st_Bugsy said:

I updated my post with two different pilots that have bailed out and are on their way down but both pilots chutes are at a strange angle...see above thanks

did you take screenshots of the track? if so attach the archive with the track to the message.

Brief description: Text keeps returning in the mission briefing even after being closed to see the map full screen.

Detailed description, conditions: Multiplayer EU Official Server.  Start play and then go to the mission briefing.  Close the text description of the mission.  Toggle back to game and then return to the mission briefing.  The text description is again occupying space on the screen.  In the past, once the text description has been hidden, it remained hidden.  Also, notice that the very first time you toggle back to the game from the mission briefing, it requires pressing the keyboard twice for some reason.  Both issues seem to be new.  
Additional assets: None
Your PC config data: Windows Pro 64 Bit, Intel i7 , 32GB RAM

• 1CGS

@Atos, There are two states in the briefing: 1) when you are choosing a side and planning before entering the mission(when you planning where you starting, and on what: tank or aircraft); 2) when you are already in the mission and go to map mode to view the task or map. For each mode, the game remembers the last state when you enter map mode already in the mission(made a flight or went on a tank) one state of the GUI, and when we completed the mission and went to the briefing (GUI).

• 1CGS
On 11/4/2019 at 7:59 AM, =FEW=Hauggy said:

Brief description: navigation light over the wing on the P-51, see the screenshots.

20191103210620_1.thumb.jpg.5b3cffabf4521dcb0272af1c4289dae0.jpg20191103210614_1.thumb.jpg.aa750553520295c13ce9c648f0d897ba.jpg20191103210610_1.thumb.jpg.1cf97d664a6baede76fe64ff2d27362d.jpg

It was included in the task pool.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:49 AM, Quinte said:

Brief description: The dual smoke dispensers on the P-51 appear a couple meters in front of the wing, attached to nothing.
Detailed description, conditions: This can be seen both in flight and in the hangar. Single smoke emitter seems to attach at the right place.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):

On 11/20/2019 at 3:20 AM, Redglyph said:

This time I'll try with pictures, perhaps it will be taken into account (and this time I'll only report this one) ;) 

Nivelles, not Niverlles

left: IL-2 4.001, right: Google Maps

Fixed

On 11/24/2019 at 7:54 PM, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

Brief description: custom skin draw problem

On 11/24/2019 at 6:50 PM, Grancesc said:

Brief description: Front canopy panel turns black in the Fw 190 A-8
Detailed description, conditions: When you change from external view to the cockpit view the windshield of the Fw 190 A-8 bocomes black. This happens only for a split second, maybe 600ms. This malfunction has existed since the introduction of the A-8 in the sim. Also other players have reported the same error.
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): none
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): IL- Software V 4.001c

On 11/24/2019 at 1:30 PM, Sgt_Joch said:

brief description: trees block runway at Florennes air base.

detailed description: on the western edge of the main runway with a 270-90 heading, there are several trees which are in the way when landing from the west. They should be removed.

Please check the problem, if it is still relevant, please contact me in the PM.

• Thanks 1
On 1/21/2020 at 7:48 PM, silvergun said:

Hi

Issues/bugs on P-51 Mustang official/custom skins after 4.004 Update.

2020_1_22__0_13_48.jpg

Image1.jpg

Yes I am getting that one as well as this one when I select anything other than the default skin:

funny1.jpg

Re: Text keeps returning in the mission briefing even after being closed to see the map full screen.

@-DED-Rapidus, the problem occurs during the second mission briefing state "when you are already in the mission and go to map mode to view the task or map".  The game is not remembering the state of the text pull out on the right side when I toggle in and out of the briefing during a mission.  Thanks

Ok, I figured out that the problem is that my key mapping (space bar) conflicts with something called "-inpvc_brake".  If I map to a different key, everything works normally.  The problem is that I can't find the space bar conflict anywhere in the settings.  What is "-inpvc_brake"? 

Atos

Edited by Atos
Updated information
  • Thanks 1

Hello devs,

found a little graphical glitch.

Brief description: Bf 109G-14 canopy open graphical bug / glitch

Detailed description, conditions: When opening the G-14 canopy the cable end on the locking mechanism is missing. You see it in the first screenshoot

Additional assets:  screenshots x2

G-14 Canopy open.jpg

G-14 Canopy closed.jpg

Edited by Yankee_One
  • 1CGS

@Yankee_One, thanks you report accepted.

@Babayega, I wrote earlier that this problem is known and fixed for the next update, thank you.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:22 PM, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

Brief description: inconsistent distant object drawing

Detailed description, conditions:  With distant buildings drawing up to 30 km option enabled, aerodromes objects - buildings are not drawn, only the cities, witch is very odd and inconsistent. Pilots are serching for airfileds and can only spot diffrent ground patch not the actuacl objects.

image.thumb.png.e76bc58760683a48cbac4b2e008b5f64.png

airfield object starts to be visible only at close range

image.thumb.png.5638c046d38a4f962f9db1689649d8a7.png

On 10/18/2019 at 11:16 PM, [DBS]Tx_Tip said:

Confirmed.

Brief description:
Destroyed Blocks rendering undamaged at long distance with Distant Buildings checked.

Detailed description, conditions:
Blocks which have been destroyed either using ME Block Properties and/or by users themselves in earlier sorties rendering undamaged at long distance then show destruction irregardless of altitude beginning at approximately 8km. Too short a distance for level bombing in order to adjust. Using both new BoPB and the older Oil Container Blocks as testing.

All picture name distances are approximate. Craters added to shown blocks which were damaged or completely destroyed with the ME Properties prior to the testing flights.

Pictures begin at 20+ Km down to the starting to change picture at 5-8 Km. Bombing Altitude is 17500 ft.

@1PL-Husar-1Esk, @[DBS]Tx_Tip

Please record a game track with this example, I need to check on the tests in which cases it is possible to talk about incorrect display of infrastructure objects of airfields and city buildings.

On 11/3/2019 at 8:16 PM, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

Brief description: FC bullets hit effects are to generic.

Same hit wood/canvas effect is displayed when bullet strike metal parts of the planes like engine cowling.
No visble damage decals when shoting to the Camel cowling .

Suggestion:
Two seaters planes scarf ring gives some sparks back when hit ,why not map the other metals pats of the all aeroplanes.

Futhermore I would make also diffrent effect when bullets hit the pilot cockpit for example broken glass etc, .

This give nice visual effect and sense of satisfation when machingun burst are aimed well by pilot.

BTW heard voices of community that preset hit dust/shavings effect as they call it  "beat the carpet "  are to exaggerated especially when seen from distance and not all parts of the plane should have it displayed, only wooden / plywood ones, canvas hit effects should be reduced.

I can't answer this question, but I will clarify it and try to answer it as fully as possible.

On 10/28/2019 at 1:21 AM, ]LH[Tony_Kito said:

Brief Description: Gunsight lamp on the Ju-88 displays incorrect texture
Detailed Description: Ju-88A-4's gunsight lamp texture shows instead the skin/livery texture being used by the player. Skin used in the picture is the "Adler" one.

Thank you, fixed earlier.

On 10/27/2019 at 11:23 PM, GOA_Walter_Nowotny said:

Hi devs: related post above, but not in long distance, short distance too.

Brief description: Different views, different rendering for a destroyed object. In ME, when applying "add event" - "on killed" the command works and takes it as destroyed, but it is shown intact in cabin / camera view from the air.

Detailed description, conditions: Added a camera view from the air and show object destroyed not destroyed. Same thing from cockpit when flying around. Added ground camera view and show object destroyed, destroyed
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): Added below
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): Win 10pro (Build 16299), EVGA 1070ti with latest drivers, I5 7600K, RAM 32GB

Thanks

Looks like a problem with LODs, a track with a mission is needed.

On 10/24/2019 at 4:57 PM, =GW=Dragon_emissary said:

Brief description:The front windshield of Fw190 A8/F8 is too dark so the front view is unvisible when I setted graphics to low. 
Detailed description, conditions:This bug only occurs when I set graphics to low.

The problem did not reproduce, most likely fixed. Please check again with FW109-A8

• Thanks 2
  • 1CGS
On 10/16/2019 at 10:27 PM, Yankee_One said:

Brief description: Genk city (near Ash airfield) warehouse and ramps are floating in the air

Detailed description, conditions: The warehouses and ramps are in the air. They are not sticked to the ground

Track required, most likely the problem has already been fixed.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:27 PM, Yankee_One said:

Brief description: P-51D Hydraulic pressure release / intended or not? No bug or bug?

Detailed description, conditions: After stopping the engine in the P-51D Mustang the hydraulic pressure is not released. This means that the inner gear wheel doors and the flaps are not falling down. The pressure should be released for safety. This safety mechanism  forbids  activating the landing gear while on ground. By releasing the hydraulic pressure flaps and inner wheel doors are falling down.

(There is no pressure in the hydraulic system when starting the aircraft. You can clearly see flaps and inner gear doors are down.)

The hydraulic pressure was released in the system made manually much later than stopping the engine. 

On 10/14/2019 at 2:22 AM, PFR_Bearkiller72 said:

Hello, just a small, but ....

Thanks, early fixed.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:42 PM, ACG_Woop said:

The Rheinland map is missing the Waterloo memorial Lion's Mound south of Brussels I think, completed in 1826.

unfortunately, it is not possible to implement all the sights in one project. We implement the most basic of them.

• Thanks 1
On 7/26/2019 at 10:02 AM, 6FG_Big_Al said:

Brief description:  FW-190 A3 and A5 belly bomb rack
Detailed description, conditions: The bomb racks are on the end not connected to the planes.I tested both the A3 and A5 version. Regardless of whether it is a 250 or 500 kg bomb (or the attacker modification on the A5), this error occurs. Please take a look on the attached screenshots
Additional assets :

FW-190 A3

92299698_Il-22019-07-2609-41-49.jpg.1c5f6f27ccd89999c7256cf87b00c0cf.jpg

1822568912_Il-22019-07-2609-42-38.thumb.jpg.9da74c0562e2dc6d30153a0d55c24de1.jpg

A5 with and without attacker modification

1114782281_Il-22019-07-2609-43-35.thumb.jpg.6e716398fabd204d71beacde6a8a70ce.jpg532816448_Il-22019-07-2609-44-15.thumb.jpg.222d9424e5eff7b974fab9255329fc03.jpg

PC config data: Win-10 Pro 64-bit, AMD Ryzen 5 1600X, NVIDIA GTX 1060 , 16GB RAM

The central bombholder is still not fixed

Brief description: Another (small) P-51 graphic anomaly. 

Detailed description, conditions: In the viewer there is a strange black anomaly that is visible on the tail fillet where it meets the fuselage. It also appears (not black though) in-game. It is NOT identifiable in the template but IS visible on all skins, custom or default. 

Additional assets: Pictures below.

I KNOW that this could be described as being a little finicky but it's there and I felt I ought to let you know.

820847854_AnomalyonP-51Ingame.jpg.f581f34fdeea40d1290e0c8902093c78.jpg 

ABOVE: In-game

BELOW: In viewer

513714793_AnomalyonP-51.thumb.jpg.628349cdd8debe37dea0a05adc20ee45.jpg

On 10/26/2019 at 10:47 PM, LizLemon said:

Brief description: All maps are at the same latitude and longitude (ie stalingrad) and thus the sun/moon/star position and sunrise/sunset time is incorrect on most maps
Detailed description, conditions: Setting Novo, Arras and Kuban to the same date and time shows the same sun/moon location despite the different lat/long of the locations
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): Example image

869733797_samelatlong.thumb.png.27b8a48396b70d8bb90d7ecb1235482f.png

Formerly changing the mapNE/mapSe,ect in height.hini would correctly change the maps lat and longitude.

Since Rapidus was confused by this post, I'll try to make it clearer.

Every single map in game has the exact same Latitude and Longitude (широтой, Долгота́)

This means all maps have the same sun/moon position at the same time of day even though it should be different for each map.

• 2 weeks later...

Brief description: Spitfire Mk. IX cockpit gauge needle texture alpha issue/aliasing

Detailed description, conditions:  Currently the Spitfire IX has a texturing problem on some gauges, specifically the trim needle and the diff brakes pressure needles and also the oil and water temperature needles, showing an edge where it should be completely transparent, probably due to the value of the alpha/transparency not being completely transparent on the edge of the geometry's uv's.

This problem seems to affect just the mk. IX model but not the Spitfire V. As posted in general discussion, some more people seem to have the same issue, so I'm certain its not just on my computer. 

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): Example image, marked in red the gauges with the needles showing the issue.
20200224201329_1.thumb.jpg.04363fc3210d50f9e070c3ec9a1db946.jpg

• 1CGS

@hayraddin, thank you for the detailed report, we will definitely pay attention to this point.

On 2/17/2020 at 12:56 PM, LizLemon said:

Since Rapidus was confused by this post, I'll try to make it clearer.

Every single map in game has the exact same Latitude and Longitude (широтой, Долгота́)

This means all maps have the same sun/moon position at the same time of day even though it should be different for each map.

The question is still in an uncertain state, map developers are still busy with questions about the exact coordinates to output to the tacview, but the problem is similar.

On 2/28/2020 at 1:29 AM, -DED-Rapidus said:

The question is still in an uncertain state, map developers are still busy with questions about the exact coordinates to output to the tacview, but the problem is similar.

The only file I can find that changes lat/long is astro.cfg in luascripts, but it changes it for every map.

Brief description: He-111 H-16, the "Autopilot" and "Pitot Tube" texts are spelled incorrectly. The low resolution of the texts make it difficult to determine if there is actually a mispelling.
Detailed description, conditions: Based on the H16 Flugzeug-Handbuch from June 1943...

1) the text "Kurssleuerung" is actually spelled "Kurssteuerung"

2) the text "Slaurohr" should be spelled "Staurohr"

The "L" and the "T" in the German font makes it difficult to distinguish in low resolution so I may be wrong.

Attached below.

UPDATE: After looking at it even more closely, it looks like it actually is a "t"but because the resolution is low, it looked like an "l" when not zoomed in. Would it be possible to enhance these older airframes to have higher interior resolutions?

Kurssteuerung.jpg

Capture.JPG

Edited by =KG76=flyus747
  • 4 weeks later...

Brief Description:  On all airfields on Rhineland Map airplanes are drowning 

The plane will go below the grass surface and then it will explode. It works on SP, but not MP. Strange thing is,

it did work with the same mission and same game version already. I am puzzled what could have happened.

Edited by Quax

Brief Description: Tiger tanks appear much smaller than other German tanks at longer distances:

Detail Description: I noticed that Tiger tanks were very difficult to see at longer distances.  The picture below proves this by showing that PIVGs(left) and PIIIs (right) appear larger than the tiger tanks (middle).

tigertanksmall.jpg.472df1f4b8118ee5a86c3ee35df093f9.jpg

Edited by SCG_Limbo

Brief description:

Green and purple artifacts or textures on objects with any form of transparency. 

Objects with a transparency have bright green and purple colour over them. It is noticeable on trees, grass, buildings damage and windows, but most noticeably camo nets and parked aircraft propellors on airfields. They look bright green even from a distance. It has been more noticeable since upgrading my gpu to an AMD 5700XT. I have tried a variation of graphic settings and settings in AMD's software. If you look at the screenshots of the camo nets you will see bright green and purple dots.

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):

3700x, X570 mobo, 5700XT gpu, Windows 10 64bit Pro, Radeon 20.3.1 drivers (latest) using RGB 4:4:4 with Hisense 4k TV.

Any advise you can give or anything to try will be appreciated. I only have il2-BOS with this problem. I am pretty sure it is some kind of driver conflict or setting but I cant find a solution after 2 weeks of trial and error. The problem was there with my nVidia card but nowhere near as noticeable.

Cheers guys. Ross.

Came Nets 01.jpg

Came Nets 02.jpg

Came Nets 03.jpg

Came Nets 04.jpg

Came Nets 05.jpg

Brief description: Pilots outside cockpit 

Detailed description, conditions: From time to time happens my squadron mates are placed outside cockpit. I noticed recently only with P51 but in past also with Tempest 

Additional assets: Picture below. Sorry for the low picture quality but I was on VR

2020_4_6__20_5_51.jpg.1d971cbf9708130646f47746eb680b54.jpg

Brief description: P-47 RPM-Throttle link not working Version 4.005

Connecting throttle and RPM i only possible if both are set to 0%. If the RPM is set to 100% or is increased to 100% during the flight, the RPM lever will "stick" at the maximum position. The RPM cannot be adjusted until the connection is released. The Turbocharger, on the other hand, can be connected and disconnected as usual. It happend in both multi- and singleplayer as a general issue.

If needed i will post pictures of the issue

19 minutes ago, 6FG_Big_Al said:

Brief description: P-47 RPM-Throttle link not working Version 4.005

Connecting throttle and RPM i only possible if both are set to 0%. If the RPM is set to 100% or is increased to 100% during the flight, the RPM lever will "stick" at the maximum position. The RPM cannot be adjusted until the connection is released. The Turbocharger, on the other hand, can be connected and disconnected as usual. It happend in both multi- and singleplayer as a general issue.

If needed i will post pictures of the issue

Not an issue - the RPM lever could only be pushed forward when linked with the throttle. They did this to avoid problems with engine detonation. 

• Like 1

Brief description: clouds forming circular shaped wavy patterns.

Conditions: v4.005, multiplayer, Kuban map, late afternoon/evening mission time, shallow moderate cloud layer.

Settings: observed on low and extreme cloud settings, 2 different machines, regular display and VR.

Detailed description: in some scenarios (/conditions) shallow clouds form circular 'waves' centered around different spots (see the last pic), starting with above and around players head position (and moving with him).

Screenshots:

f2AYhYw.jpgKWTq3uP.jpghkuzOnn.jpg

l0jLWs6.jpgs7Z5zzq.jpgZzacm0W.jpgB479oYe.jpg

Edited by RavN_Sone
  • 1CGS

@RavN_Sone

are there any modifications to the graphics?

On 4/7/2020 at 4:55 AM, Ansirial said:

Brief description: Pilots outside cockpit 

Detailed description, conditions: From time to time happens my squadron mates are placed outside cockpit. I noticed recently only with P51 but in past also with Tempest 

Additional assets: Picture below. Sorry for the low picture quality but I was on VR

2020_4_6__20_5_51.jpg.1d971cbf9708130646f47746eb680b54.jpg

Fixed in 4.005

On 4/4/2020 at 2:49 AM, Bossco82 said:

Brief description:

Green and purple artifacts or textures on objects with any form of transparency. 

I looked at your screenshots, took them in my notes, and when testing the new version, I will test how the masking grids behave. along the way, I ask you to record one track.

On 3/31/2020 at 2:49 AM, SCG_Limboski said:

Brief Description: Tiger tanks appear much smaller than other German tanks at longer distances:

Thanks, we'll check it out.

On 3/29/2020 at 7:02 PM, Quax said:

Brief Description:  On all airfields on Rhineland Map airplanes are drowning 

The plane will go below the grass surface and then it will explode. It works on SP, but not MP. Strange thing is,

it did work with the same mission and same game version already. I am puzzled what could have happened.

image.thumb.png.b751ad5b7aab7ee1e14965c6af268d3c.pngimage.thumb.png.843e2a1514df5d5eaa36d77ac7763eb3.png

Reproduced, thanks.

• Thanks 1