8 hours ago, Gambit21 said:

You can be interested in/not interested in whatever you want, however I'm pretty sure there are at least say...750+ American WWI pilot stories to tell.

I'm also pretty sure that you don't have time for 751 French bomber stories, nor is anyone going to build 751 French bomber scripted campaigns for you, nor

are you about to fly 751 missions in the career, or read 751 books on French bomber pilots even even if someone wrote them.

So, from where I sit...practically speaking from a sim standpoint, it's a wash. Plenty of stories to tell all around.

-> talking is nice plenty stories to tell all around. 🤣

You say that there are plenty stories to tell, in WWII I don't see much from them and why now for WWI should be plenty of them. I don't think that fictional stories count as stories? I see only a single story  a story titled as "A pilots life" playing through a Career Mode System. How many times someone want to replay the Red Baron Story when he knows the end already, as example.

Edited by Livai
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, Livai said:

You say that there are plenty stories to tell, in WWII I don't see much from them and why now for WWI should be plenty of them. I don't think that fictional stories count as stories? I see only a single story  a story titled as "A pilots life" playing through a Career Mode System. How many times someone want to replay the Red Baron Story when he knows the end already, as example.

You probably know the story of Eddie Rickenbacker. Do you know the story of Frank Luke? One of his pilots... A very short but eventful career.

How about Friedrich Ritter von Roth?

Have you heard what Willie Coppens did and Fritz Hohn? 

These are all very interesting histories, and could be retold through the FC interface. And this is just a few of the Balloon Busters. 

• 1CGS
28 minutes ago, =VARP=Tvrdi said:

Not a word about most common version of Fokker D7...with D3 au engine...

And they didnt even port all the rest of ROF planes...

You have no concept of the effort it takes to develop these products. Stop playing the victim card. If you don't like our new offering go play ROF. It's always there for you.  

Jason

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3