Dear IL2 Santa....

I know you have been getting lots and lots of letters from boys and girls at the moment all wanting things for christmas and it must be very difficult for you having to keep the elves 2m apart due to the nasty virus and making them wash their hands every half hour which must mean that the toys can not be made as quickly but i have been a good boy this year, if you overlook that time i glued my sister to the toilet seat, if ANY of the following could find their way into my sack (I will leave you an extra mince pie and some hand sanitiser along with the carrot for rudolf when you come to my house) I would be a very happy boy.  

server side icon control (icon type, player name, range, type) settings with on or off for planes and or tanks/ground units.

ability to have on/off zoom in vr (rather than having to hold the button to keep the zoom) like in normal or Track IR view.

stop the gun changing direction when I first take control of a tank.

stop the gun going into lock mode.

remove all invisible objects from maps so my tank does not crash into them.

thank you santa.

Friar

Edited by DD_Friar
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 10
3 hours ago, DD_Friar said:

server side icon control (icon type, player name, range, type) settings with on or off for planes and or tanks/ground units.

One of my very first posts on this forum ever was to ask for exactly this 😆 so I fully support your wish list for good old Santa

Remember to keep at least 2m between your wingtips and that of your wingmen, and only hold close formation with those in your immediate family. Avoid multi-crew bombers and only cross the front lines if absolutely necessary (or you're classified as an essential air asset.)

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, DD_Friar said:

ability to have on/off zoom in vr (rather than having to hold the button to keep the zoom) like in normal or Track IR view.

Or, heaven forbid, the ability to bind it to an axis like the flat screeners can.