Which Joystick etc to use without getting ruined :-) ?

Up to $500 the best compromise between cost/quality/features is:

Joystick: VKB NXT Premium - $ 130 - see this review

Rudder Pedal:  VKB T-Rudder ~ $ 200 or spend a bit more and get MFG Crosswind for $ 300

Throttle: Thrustmaster TWCS ~ $ 120 or CH PRO Throttle ~$ 150 - just because are the lower cost throttle models, and no option bellow ~$ 250.

You have options like Thrustmaster FCS HOTAS/Flight Pack or Saitek X52, X-56, but they are overpriced actually (due MS2020, Star Wars Squadron, COVID) and in features/quality lag behind above options.

Edited by Sokol1
  • Upvote 1
20 hours ago, WildWilly said:

Now i would be very pleased to get some advices, which Combo of pedals, stick etc to use without spending 500 bucks

I find myself in the same predicament, wanting to upgrade my simple Logitech stick to a hotas just to realize that the prices went up by at least 100%. A simple t1600 without pedals is around 250-300$. I`ve heard people saying that MSFS and covid are the main culprits for these price increases so all i`m gonna do is wait it out, these prices nowadays are criminaly high.

Hope you can find yourself a nice christmas deal or something.

5 hours ago, WildWilly said:

I have a t16000M...never was realy content with it...thanks for your message

Since the actual moment is bad for buy controllers, keep your T.16000M* for a while an buy the rudder pedal, the throttle, can chose for example the VirPil model, overall the more flexible of the market. Although the promised ~$ 200 VKB TECS are promised for "soon™  (well, VKB calendar is based in Nibiru orbit... :mda:).

* If you have some DIY skill and solder practice can do a simple mode in T.16000M installing a "pinky" (press) button wired in parallel with some of the base buttons in the "wrong" side. This button became a "shift", allowing use more 8 virtual buttons (4 in HAT) in the grip.

1 hour ago, Sokol1 said:

Although the promised ~$ 200 VKB TECS are promised for "soon™  (well, VKB calendar is based in Nibiru orbit... :mda:).

Every twelve thousand years? :biggrin:

I've used a CH Fighterstick for a long time, just upgrading now. They aren't spectacular but they are solid and reliable.

The one with the 4 hat switches plus mode change (I don't use modes- software sucks) gives plenty of key options.

German Ebay

https://www.ebay.de/itm/CH-Products-Fighterstick/313321993091?hash=item48f3723383:g:DRwAAOSwMQNfw9Ri

Edited by DD_Perfesser
  • Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, DD_Perfesser said:

I've used a CH Fighterstick for a long time, just upgrading now. They aren't spectacular but they are solid and reliable.

The one with the 4 hat switches plus mode change (I don't use modes- software sucks) gives plenty of key options.

German Ebay

https://www.ebay.de/itm/CH-Products-Fighterstick/313321993091?hash=item48f3723383:g:DRwAAOSwMQNfw9Ri

Oh years ago i have had a CH stick..never liked em..:-) but thanks for offer