weapons statistics

lechatfute

Can someone explain how weapons statistics works.

When i quit a mission, a statistics page open with different information:

Flying time, Player status, Planes flown, Aircraft destroyed, Aircraft damaged, Friendly losses and sometime Weapons statistics

I don't understand why the information on bullets hits appears only once in a while with no consistency

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Yes the weapon statistics do seem a bit dodgy.

I have the same problems, very often ( around 40%) of the time the weapon statistics do not show up at all after a mission.

This is quite frustrating especially after you think you have had a really successful mission and then no stats!!

Also sometimes ( maybe 1 in 10 missions ) the info is definitely not right. The main problem seems to be an undercount of the ammo expended. I have in the past expended all my cannon ammo ( Bf109E ) and just about all the 7,92mm ammo and the stats show 133 rounds expended with say 30 hits. Not possible.

Any comments/ fixes?????

Il-2 BoX supports Tacview which provides detailed stats during mission replay. Sometimes surprising when you are getting fewer hits than you would think from visual effects of hits on EA. Tacview support might break something in Blitz though even if it were implemented.

Hi Dagwoodyt,

Thanks for the reply. My problem is not the recorded number of hits. Not at all. I know that historically many rounds are expended for very few "bulls eyes". 

I have a problem with the repeatability of the reported ammo expenditure. In many cases it is just not reflected in the post mission statistics or in a minor number of cases, the figures do not tally with the number of rounds expended.

The interesting thing is that, when I started with CloD Blitz, I started off a disc. Ammo reporting NO PROBLEM. I then re-bought the game ( download ) through IL-2 and suddenly NO ammo reporting. Bought the Tobruk add-on earlier this year and ammo stats are back, although off and on.

I also own BoS, BoM, BoK etc and quite a few campaigns but I prefer CloD & Tobruk as I have the open view option. As you say the ammo stats are fully supported in these.

Developers, is there a fix for this problem? 

On 12/14/2020 at 6:57 AM, Bf109Ace said:

Hi Dagwoodyt,

Thanks for the reply. My problem is not the recorded number of hits. Not at all. I know that historically many rounds are expended for very few "bulls eyes". 

I have a problem with the repeatability of the reported ammo expenditure. In many cases it is just not reflected in the post mission statistics or in a minor number of cases, the figures do not tally with the number of rounds expended.

The interesting thing is that, when I started with CloD Blitz, I started off a disc. Ammo reporting NO PROBLEM. I then re-bought the game ( download ) through IL-2 and suddenly NO ammo reporting. Bought the Tobruk add-on earlier this year and ammo stats are back, although off and on.

I also own BoS, BoM, BoK etc and quite a few campaigns but I prefer CloD & Tobruk as I have the open view option. As you say the ammo stats are fully supported in these.

Developers, is there a fix for this problem? 

Usually this is available in multiplayer if the server has it enabled.

If the server does not, then it is not available.

Will look at hits in Single Player and see if I can get back to you.