14 minutes ago, -DED-Rapidus said:

Do you like to mess with these trains) a man's childhood is especially difficult the first 40 years)

For a certain kind of player the mission / campaign to fly is immersive if it is done somewhat historically believable and has a REASON. Railroad-transport has been the most important factor for logistics in Europe in WW2. So there is a lot of reason for IL2-GB in simulating a supply system worth to attack and defend via air force. If you're mainly interested in dogfight-gamers as customers leave the rest of the simulation as it is - a kind of decoration often enough. Please announce it that way and you no longer mislead engaged mission builders into dead ends. :dash:

On 11/29/2020 at 2:49 PM, -DED-Rapidus said:

Do you like to mess with these trains) a man's childhood is especially difficult the first 40 years)

Don't worry...

a) I understood it as a joke

b) fortunately even my 'extended' childhood has ended more than 10 years ago *g*

Deci

@-DED-Rapidus

If you need more input (positions on the map where this happens)

let me know.

I will then try to update my master mission to generate logfile entries whenever a train does not reach the triggered waypoint.

I already know (or at least have an idea) how to realize that.

But it will take a while, as we are talking about 30% of the rheinland map already included...

Deci

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1