Sign in to follow this  
ATA_Ringlett

Skewers, canvas and wires flying in formation

Fokker (MÁG) D.VII

In the Czechoslovak Air Force served in the years 1918 - 1925 the only Fokker D.VII aircraft produced by the Hungarian company MÁG. Here it is captured in several different forms over time.

DVII_CSR_1919.md.jpg
DVII_CSR_1920.md.jpg
DVII_CSR_1921.md.jpg
DVII_CSR_1922.md.jpg

Download CSR Fokker D.VII

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm working on four skins for Spad XIII.
If I didn't want to make them because Czechoslovak pilots were flying on them. I'd let it be. The model is cut. Each side of the fuselage is differently long. The back of the hull also has a different length.

This is completely repainted. Three hours of work. And it still looks as if a bunch of stepping donkeys have stepped on the plane.

About 50% of the required work is done.

Pilat.md.jpg

Edited by ATA_Ringlett

Here more info about the 7 schwaben on http://www.buddecke.de/jasta65.htm  and a sparse picture of the opposite site of the fuselage.  btw I think that purple color near the cockpit is actually  lozegen  camouflage. 

CE9C5ABB-47F4-4704-9B6B-BEEC7C4175D0.jpeg

Edited by Dutch2

Czechoslovak Spad XIII

I. From the Foreign Legion to the French Air Force

2807_Charvat_Spa315_9_1918

Spad13-Charvat.md.jpg

Spad XIII v.č.2807 Spa.315

Augustin Charvát was a tailor who went to France for experience in his craft. After the outbreak of the First World War, he enlisted in the Foreing Legion and later, after being wounded, enlisted in the French Air Force. He first flew on the Farmans at F.58 and then at Spa.315. He scored one confirmed and two probable victories. After the war he served in the Czechoslovak Air Force in the rank of lieutenant. He died in the crash of the Š-16 bomber in 1931.

8875_Pilat_Spa124_Francie_autumn_1918

Spad13-Pilat.md.jpg

Spad XIII v.č.8875 Spa.124 "Jeanne D´Arc"

Václav Pilát another of the Czech volunteers at the Foreing Legion took part in the fighting of the Great War within the Company Nazdar, he was wounded at Reims. After flight training, he joined the C.104 and in 1917 at the fighter Spa.124, probably achieved one victory.

II. Post-war service

9151_CSR_33L_LP2_summer_1924

Spad13-9151.md.jpg

Spad XII v.č. 9151 33rd Squadron Air Regiment 2

In 1921, the Czechoslovak Air Force in France purchased a new aircraft SPAD XIII C.1 as a replacement for the flying machines. One of them was Spad 9151, with which Corporal Siegl crashed at Lípa Airport near Německý Brod.

91xx_CSR_32L_LP2_1924

spad-13-19.md.jpg

Spad XIII v.č.nonná 32nd Squadron Air Regiment 2

Another aircraft from the French acquisition in the form of 1924.

Download Czechoslovak Spad XIII

2 hours ago, Dutch2 said:

Here more info about the 7 schwaben on http://www.buddecke.de/jasta65.htm  and a sparse picture of the opposite site of the fuselage.  btw I think that purple color near the cockpit is actually  lozegen  camouflage.

It is possible, I took the color from the instructions of model D.VII by Eduard

Edited by ATA_Ringlett