Are you adding them BEFORE you make the Mission (you need to)? You can add default skins as well but if the custom skins are what you want you need them in your skins folder so's you can add them to a mission (data>graphics>Skins). Just sayin'...

Rap

;)

16 minutes ago, Raptorattacker said:

Are you adding them BEFORE you make the Mission (you need to)? You can add default skins as well but if the custom skins are what you want you need them in your skins folder so's you can add them to a mission (data>graphics>Skins). Just sayin'...

Rap

;)

Yes I select them before generating the mission but they do not appear and I have only downloaded the PWCG program but not the skin files that are on the page, should I download those files and put them in the location you mentioned?

17 hours ago, Raptorattacker said:

Yeah, if you want to use the historical skins. There's a lot of them though, be warned!

Over 1000 at this point.  It decompresses to quite a few GB.  However, the total is probably around 40GB at most.  I run all of my games off of a 2TB SSD and Great Battles only takes a small part of it.

• Like 1