ICDP

Hurricane MkI Tropical V7476 - Bare Metal RAAF

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Fin flash is there on the skin but not the screenshot.

I went with blue because from the B&W image you can see the fin flash "white" area is quite dark.  Though the roundels on the wings and fuselage are quite a bit brighter.

I have fixed the OP with a link to a skin with white roundel centres and removed the black anti slip section of the wing roots.

They were a mix to be fair.  Canvas areas would have been silver dope and metal areas would be bare metal (usually).

fy7a.jpg

34828071586_645060a7b8_b.jpg

• Upvote 3

It's great to see that the Alpha isn't miles off and the reflections are spot on. Did you have to change the alpha brightness or did it arrive fixed? I've been working my way through the official skins (not the hurricane) I use to bring them back inline. Either way I thought the metal on this one looked great. Beautiful indeed!

Edited by SR603-Flowbee

Thanks for the skin, but I get extraction errors from 7-zip when I try to extract from the zip file?

On 11/21/2020 at 7:29 PM, kendo said:

Thanks for the skin, but I get extraction errors from 7-zip when I try to extract from the zip file?

+1

348041019_Hurricaneskinissue.thumb.jpg.7a3b5f207f38e7c6780137b77ec0a541.jpgHello ICDP, superb looking skin, however, I have a issue with the files in the download.:cray:

If I add them to my Hurricane folder it is the gun file that loads on the aircraft, the actual aircraft skin I am unable to view in any program I have all I see is a Black image.

Here seen from the download there is nothing visible on one of the files:

348041019_Hurricaneskinissue.thumb.jpg.7a3b5f207f38e7c6780137b77ec0a541.jpg

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

Edited by Missionbug