Email addy change for new computer build

My original IL2 account email is still active but due to gmail security issues, I cannot access it from any computer except the one that created it, which is now dead.

They are terrified that Comrade Putin will read all the military secrets hidden away in my trash.

I have a new build computer that I want to download my account to.

The old email is still valid but if I am sent a reply to it, I cannot, because of gmail paranoia, open it and read it..

How do I change the old email addy to my current email account so I can access it on the new computer?

1 minute ago, vonNutz said:

My original IL2 account email is still active but due to gmail security issues, I cannot access it from any computer except the one that created it, which is now dead.

They are terrified that Comrade Putin will read all the military secrets hidden away in my trash.

I have a new build computer that I want to download my account to.

The old email is still valid but if I am sent a reply to it, I cannot, because of gmail paranoia, open it and read it..

How do I change the old email addy to my current email account so I can access it on the new computer?

The only way to change this, is to contact the support team - there's no other way, sorry.

• Thanks 1