The Circus Post

52 minutes ago, 1PL-Husar-1Esk said:

thanks for taking over this great idea of Larner,  but no word about ongoing FIF tournament, the news are only  FC as the name suggest?

Indeed Husar, my intention is to focus entirely on FC.

well the newspaper is back...awesome i like it....question is if we look on the PvP victories for the Hall of Fame  as it was before in the newspaper or we add AI also .... in my opinion we should just focus on the PvP VL pilots...so my streak is 17 only with + today ;)

PS. Baumer THX for the ranks...it makes a difference ...you want to fly and survive :) VL makes the difference 

2 hours ago, 1PL-KJ-1Esk said:

question is if we look on the PvP victories for the Hall of Fame  as it was before in the newspaper or we add AI also

I am also counting AIs adhering to the practice that the 'Aviator's Chronicle' has established. Personally, I would rather count only PvP but: a) It would mess up the Hall of Fame as it has been configured from the past, b) Encouraging players to fly even when no-one else is around is important (for me) c) It is easier for me to make the count! 

I was a witness of the fall and demise of Rummel, I had just made a head on pass on that Dr.I that we had been playing hide and seek with around a cloud....I look behind me to see what he does next but I just see debris of the Fokker and a Spad XIII fluttering down. RIP.

Edited by SYN_Ricky
Grammar
  • Upvote 1

That would be Parsons staying in Spa 3.

Edwin Charles Parsons (24 September 1892 – 2 May 1968) aka Ted Parsons, was a Rear Admiral of the United States Navy, and former French Foreign Legionnaire, flying ace, Hollywood aviation technical advisor, FBI Special Agent, and author.

What a guy!

Edited by US103_Baer
  • 2 weeks later...

S! Rummel valiant ace. :sorry: .... SHOULDA LISTENED TO BIG HEAD ABOUT THOSE WINGS!

OMG Chunko's moving rapidly up the charts. :o: I think he's aiming for the top spot yeah?

Goodonya Drooksy.  :good:Another great read .... 5 stars

• Thanks 1

Love it Drook! S to the valiant opponents 🙂

Rummell’s long lost missing triplet has risen to claim the mantle of his two deceased identical brothers and opened his account with a dozen or so kills, but with a slightly nicer skin provided by the excellent Mr Larner.

Salute Klug! Going out like Voss is a hero’s death. Not sure about a lawn darting Spad though! Lol.

Edited by US93_Rummell
  • Thanks 1