No He 111 and Ju 88 in Kuban and Stalingrad map

=RS=rulezcz

Hi

when I fly as russian fighter in Stalingrad or Kuban campaign I never meet german bombers. Always only Stukas. Is this a bug or something wromg with mz installation or is this normal ? Thank you.

I./JG52_Woutwocampe

Yeah Ive seen a couple of Ju88s in Kuban but its very rare. Indeed its Stukas most of the time, even for bombing missions deep into the russian territory on airfields and railway junction stations perfectly suited for the 111 and the 88. Its doesnt really make sense and its been mentionned here a while ago but never fixed.

But if they work on campaign improvements they need to prioritize Bodenplatte careers because its a mess right now and its been the case since it was released. The issues that plague Bodenplatte careers have been mentionned here countless times and nothing improved unfortunately as of now.

Im kind of giving up on career improvements at this point. 

I./JG52_Woutwocampe
5 hours ago, Feathered_IV said:

Even the Ju-52 is nowhere to be seen as an opponent in the Stalingrad career.

Good point. It should be there, used a lot for emergency resupplying if memory serves. The question is, did the russian send fighters patrolling above german controlled territory to intercept Ju52's carrying supplies? Im currently reading BCRS vol 3 but I'm still in the 'road to Stalingrad' part.

23 hours ago, I./JG52_Woutwocampe said:

Yeah Ive seen a couple of Ju88s in Kuban but its very rare. Indeed its Stukas most of the time, even for bombing missions deep into the russian territory on airfields and railway junction stations perfectly suited for the 111 and the 88. Its doesnt really make sense and its been mentionned here a while ago but never fixed.

But if they work on campaign improvements they need to prioritize Bodenplatte careers because its a mess right now and its been the case since it was released. The issues that plague Bodenplatte careers have been mentionned here countless times and nothing improved unfortunately as of now.

Im kind of giving up on career improvements at this point. 

well yeah. but it does not seem so hard to repair. I mean...just randomize it a bit.  It can't be that hard. I dont care from which airport are they comming, I don"t care whereare thez going , I just want to meet them and shoo at them. Cant be unrepairable. basiclz if last two missions contained Stukas, now  force He 111. Done

I dont even care they bomb anything. It would be enaugh if they just crossed the map in a straight line doing nothing.

Edited by rulezcz
  • Upvote 1

I./JG52_Woutwocampe
20 hours ago, rulezcz said:

well yeah. but it does not seem so hard to repair. I mean...just randomize it a bit.  It can't be that hard. I dont care from which airport are they comming, I don"t care whereare thez going , I just want to meet them and shoo at them. Cant be unrepairable. basiclz if last two missions contained Stukas, now  force He 111. Done

I dont even care they bomb anything. It would be enaugh if they just crossed the map in a straight line doing nothing.

Well, I dont know how hard for them it is to fix this. 

This about this. Since Bodenplatte got released, if you fly german in a career, the P-38 and P-51 dont spawn. Never. Its only tempests and P-47s, all the time. They know about it. They've known it for a long while. Its still not fixed and they might never fix it. Let that sink in.

I know, it sucks. I've been told a while ago that improving careers was still part of the plan. I'll believe it when I'll see it.

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst not an official work around, I would highly recommend PWCG. I've found the mission structure to be superior in terms of experience and types. 

I./JG52_Woutwocampe

If you install PWCG what happens with you current 'standard' careers? Can you continue them normally and still start new campaigns using pwcg?

Oh and btw, the Junker 88 is present in Kuban, either a single recon 88, or a formation of 3 bombers. 

Edited by I./JG52_Woutwocampe

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 7:58 PM, I./JG52_Woutwocampe said:

If you install PWCG what happens with you current 'standard' careers? Can you continue them normally and still start new campaigns using pwcg?

Oh and btw, the Junker 88 is present in Kuban, either a single recon 88, or a formation of 3 bombers. 

The campaign is managed in the PWCG program. It doesn't affect the game careers at all. Just needs a little getting used to the interface. Over Kuban yesterday, my Hurricane fought with Migs 3 against Mc202s before stumbling across E7s. Further to the East, Ju88s were being attacked by other Mig 3 flights. As all this was happening, a flight of C47s were dropping supplies to the frontline troops.