Ctrl-F2 key stroke command to see the Tobruk battle at. Ground level doesn’t seem to work as described in DWT campaign missions

Blitzen

I’m flying several campaigns in DWT and in some of them there is supposed to be an option of going directly to an observation point in Tobruk harbor by pressing Ctrl F2. I’ve made sure this key setting isn’t tied already to something else,but when I tried the action in game I get exterior view of my plane and/or other planes on my side. These views are already tied to other key strokes. I can’t figure out what’s going on here or how to fix it...any ideas .I like to use this interesting feature to see the bombing of the harbor at ground level.

CTRL+F2 is indeed the command for access "Static Cameras" placed in the mission.

But for player easy use is require that mission maker assure that:

-  Static Camera was the last object added in the mission (in CloD logic the high numbers are used first).

- Don't leave objects with neutral ( nn) status, because they "attract" Ctr+F2.

I’ve made sure this key setting isn’t tied already to something else,

Since seems that you have messed with Views control, look again and assure that Ctrl+F2 is set for (default command):

773123721_View-CTRLF2.jpg.4709311f42f703f624ce8d690deda9fb.jpg

35 minutes ago, Sokol1 said:

CTRL+F2 is indeed the command for access "Static Cameras" placed in the mission.

But for player easy use is require that mission maker assure that:

-  Static Camera was the last object added in the mission (in CloD logic the high numbers are used first).

- Don't leave objects with neutral ( nn) status, because they "attract" Ctr+F2.

Since seems that you have messed with Views control, look again and assure that Ctrl+F2 is set for (default command):

773123721_View-CTRLF2.jpg.4709311f42f703f624ce8d690deda9fb.jpg

Many thanks I did have it set to cycle thru enemy aircraft originally but now with your advice will do it the right way.