Gentlemen I think it Time the Devs Brought in the Ta 152

Should the Ta 152 H-1 be added  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Ta 152 H-1 be added into the game

• Hell Yes!
    • Maybe...
    • Hell No!

13 minutes ago, THERION said:

Ta stands for Kurt Tank, the lead engineer of the whole Focke Wulf series.

Thank you so much.

Have a nice day.

:salute:

I'm fine with any new aircraft that's added to the game although there are other's I'd like to see first e.g. A-9.

Just an aside, Owen Mitchell would've been 23 or 24 at the time of his death. He had joined the RNZAF in 1942 but had spent most of his time as an instructor (the RNZAF went through a massive expansion and so the top few pilots from each pilot course were sent to Instructor school), and he wasn't released for operational flying until late in the war when he joined 486 just three weeks before his death. So he had plenty of flying hours but very few on ops at the time of his death.

Edited by HBPencil

On 10/17/2020 at 6:12 AM, oc2209 said:

I also wouldn't call 500 hours a raw recruit. German rookies at this same time had about 200 hours. Now that's worthless. I think British training would have been adequate enough to teach the basics of sustained turning.

I'm afriad 500hrs  is only the basic level for allied new pilot, and Ta152  pilots were luftwaffe ACEs with thousands hrs, last but not least, during that combat Tempest destroyed Ta152 too although allied pilots reported them as 190.

Edited by No.41_Glen
  • Confused 1