S88YBmP.jpg

021vzZ3.jpg

E4rD5Pf.jpg

yw7Rq8r.jpg

Edited by BladeMeister
  • Like 4

On 10/28/2020 at 12:55 AM, CUJO_1970 said:

1043644838_IL2BOS229.thumb.jpg.a3d1a49731ddac331db3e937684a3551.jpg

Are your pics taken without re-shade and not modded with Photoshop sharpening? If so, very impressive...

2 hours ago, LeLv30_Redwing said:

Are your pics taken without re-shade and not modded with Photoshop sharpening? If so, very impressive...

I don't have re-shade or Photoshop. I think if you look really close at most of my screens you will see I have an older out of date computer and graphics card - for example of you compare to one who we know has a cutting edge system and graphics card. (In the center pic of the series above I did use a "cold temp" setting with IrfanView64 when I saved the screenshot)

For example, I use elderly GeForce GTX 750ti on obsolete Windows 7 🤣

Really though, screenshots are all about having the right time of day/weather setting and then looking at the plane from every possible angle and choosing the best one.

Let me be the first to say, What a beautiful work of art the Hurricane is. Really nice work 1C. Thanks for finally bringing my favorite plane to GBS.:clapping:

S!Blade<><

1icXejR.png

OBMP464.png

Ov1d5sK.png

RojeKr9.png

QOdpCws.png

Edited by BladeMeister
  • Like 3

He 111 in BoS:

igIlT6.jpg

FN43lr.jpg

07svol.jpg

Edited by MiGCap
  • Like 5

- Shots need to include only content found in each title for instance only content from BOS should be in a screenshot advertising BOS. Same for BOM and BOK. i.e. plane and map. 

Are we to include the Collectors Planes as well found in the Premium Editions as opposed to the Standard Edition or Standard Edition only? Curious as I plan to take to the PC once again today and would like to wrap things up and get posted to you today as I don’t want to “miss the boat.”