Jump to content

Stop playing tankcrew


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, BraveSirRobin said:


A mouse is actually a really terrible way to simulate controlling a tank turret.  Have you tried using a joystick or the keyboard yet?

That may be your experience @BraveSirRobin, but it isn't mine. I quite like using a mouse and keyboard still. I have never tried using a joystick for tank control before TBH, but my feeling is you are probably right and it probably allows you to do more with better control, but I'm not there yet.

 

Anyone who buys Tank Crew shouldn't be penalized because of the input device they use. As @Thad already mentioned, joystick control is something that a lot of people here have obviously been waiting for, and I am really glad to see that it finally made it.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, LachenKrieg said:

That may be your experience @BraveSirRobin,

 


I’m not referring to what I prefer, I’m referring to the ergonomics. You’ve got an infinite X axis for rotating the turret and a limited Y axis for elevating the gun.  That doesn’t really correspond to how you move a mouse.   So programming both functions into a single device that does both of these things well at the same time isn’t going to be easy.  

 

32 minutes ago, LachenKrieg said:

but it isn't mine.

 


How would you know?  You haven’t tried it yet.  
 

In any case, if you’re able to use the keyboard, then there is no need to make changes to the mouse functionality.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BraveSirRobin said:


I’m not referring to what I prefer, I’m referring to the ergonomics. You’ve got an infinite X axis for rotating the turret and a limited Y axis for elevating the gun.  That doesn’t really correspond to how you move a mouse.   So programming both functions into a single device that does both of these things well at the same time isn’t going to be easy.  

 


How would you know?  You haven’t tried it yet.  
 

In any case, if you’re able to use the keyboard, then there is no need to make changes to the mouse functionality.

I wasn't referring to using a joystick, I was referring to using a mouse. My experience using a mouse to control a tank turret has been good thus far, and one that I am happy to continue with.

 

But this conversation is not about the merits of using a joystick over a mouse, or vice versa. It is about the changes that took place in the last patch. I am not arguing the merits of using a joystick. You are likely preaching to the converted here. I believe you when you claim that using a joystick is so much better for the reasons you state. But I don't use/have a joystick, so it would have been nice to see the Dev team add the smoother turret rotation without having to affect the range of motion so much. Just like it would have been better if the turret lock issue never happen. But it did. and it was fixed for the most part.

 

I imagine that this is probably one of the toughest parts of being a computer programmer. Getting computer code to emulate an imagined concept of how something should work. But it's not because these things are difficult to do for the people that do them IMO, it is probably more likely because of the decisions that have to be made in the face of deadlines. Whoever reworked the mouse control did a fine job in terms of getting the turret to stop/be more responsive, but seems to have also run out of time, or overlooked how it affected the range of motion you get with each mouse movement. If the range of motion wasn't so narrow, no one probably would have even noticed that there was a change to this part of the game. Its not a question of whether it is possible to adjust the range of motion with each mouse movement, it is a question of whether it will ever be done. Who knows, by that time maybe the whole world will be using joysticks.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LachenKrieg said:

Who knows, by that time maybe the whole world will be using joysticks.  

 

This is very unlikely since all computers include a mouse or in the case of laptops a mouse like pad for movement. Game consoles have their own type of controller. Joysticks are normally purchased and used by flight sim participants for realism reasons. Flight sims are a  niche game type. IL2 is a Flight Simulation game with added ground vehicles that used mouse control and lacked turret joystick control. The game now allows us an additional choice as to what controller to use in player vehicles. This is a good thing.

 

If the current mouse control scheme isn't to the liking of some players.. they should indeed voice their concerns or complaints to the developers. The developers have proven over and over again that they listen and are willing to improve or change game elements.

 

I trust they will do the same for us going forward. :coffee:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Okay, I'll try to explain. 
After a nerve surgery it is still difficult for me to operate a stick without getting a lot of pain in my head, neck, shoulders and 
arms in a short time. 
That is also the reason that I can no longer fly with my old trusted team 1.JaVA. 
I have been playing il2 from the start so that will be almost 20 years now? 
Living necessitated to get some distraction I dived into tc and got a lot of fun from the start. 
A while ago there was an update that did not work out well for the turrent control, it was finally resolved and gave a lot of fun again. 
After the last update, the rotation of the tower no longer works properly. 
Completely zoomed in it responds too slowly, zoomed out it works fine, but then the target is no longer visible at this distance. 
For a quick action and reaction, this setting is completely useless. 
After many hours of trying to get the setting a bit the same as before the update, I finally gave up. 
Somehow the feeling is gone, fast action takes a lot more time than before the update.
 I find this very unfortunate because at the moment TC is my only form of relaxation after a day of work with still too much nerve pain. 
Of course it is great that it is now also possibleto play with the joystick, 
but for people who really depend on a keyboard, this setting is anything but nice. .. 

Too bad, for the update whas the feeling for 99% perfect .....

 

 

 

 

 

On 10/5/2020 at 2:25 AM, BraveSirRobin said:

If you don’t like the mouse functionality, use the joystick.  The last update was a HUGE improvement.

 

Il ike the mouse functionality like it was before the update ..it was almost perfect 

Edited by 1.JaVA_KEBEN
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2020 at 5:56 AM, Mitthrawnuruodo said:

 

 

 To me it seems unnecessary that the cursor is restricted to a small area around the centre of the screen. Not being able to move the cursor all the way to the edge makes it awkward to perform long turns with a single mouse movement.

 

Thats what i mean , thanks for the explanation !

 

Its difficult fot me to explain in english what i mean ..... i'm a technician , not a english teacher  😉 

 

Before the update i use my mouse en it whas enough with a little movement to look to al sides , now ik must make to movements  ...to look arround in the same field of view .

 

zoomed out in the old sitiation , with one mouse movement ...now i need to pick up the mouse and ake a second movent  to look in the same field of view as before the update .

Zoomed in in the old sitiation , with a mouse movement i can find the target en aim ... now the turrent moves very slowly when full zoomed in ..... 

For ofline playing is this setting maybey oke , but for fast online playing its no fun ...you are always to late ! 

 

 

Just now, Thad said:

Take solace in that future updates will be presented. Perhaps one of them will change things to your satisfaction. :salute:

 

 

i hope the next update , i like TC a lot and its a great way to relax after a long day of work  

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

Il ike the mouse functionality like it was before the update ..it was almost perfect 


I hated the mouse functionality.  Moving the turret was awkward and making minor aiming corrections was extremely difficult.  That’s probably why they changed it.  The problem is that by fixing the earlier problems they introduced new problems.  
 

Maybe you should try using the keyboard instead of the mouse.

57 minutes ago, LachenKrieg said:

But I don't use/have a joystick,


Try using the keyboard.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i use the keyboard from the begin , its for me the only way to play .... driving with the  keyboard en aiming en shooting with the mouse ..thats ( for me ) the perfect 

combination because my problems with my  nerves in mij arms , neck and shoulder ( getting older is not always big fun )   

 

Strange , with mij nerve problems i whas still able to make fast action before the update and  shooting / aiming was perfect for me ..fast and accurate 

Edited by 1.JaVA_KEBEN
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

i use the keyboard from the begin , its for me the only way to play .... driving with the  keyboard en aiming en shooting with the mouse ..thats ( for me ) the perfect 

combination because my problems with my  nerves in mij arms , neck and shoulder ( getting older is not always big fun )   

 


Try aiming/shooting with the keyboard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BraveSirRobin said:


I hated the mouse functionality.  Moving the turret was awkward and making minor aiming corrections was extremely difficult.  That’s probably why they changed it.  The problem is that by fixing the earlier problems they introduced new problems.  
 

Maybe you should try using the keyboard instead of the mouse.


Try using the keyboard.

I get what you are saying, but I'm not sure you get me. You hating something someone else likes is to be expected, but the issue is not about which input device you use, it is about changes to the device you use. If the situation were the other way around, and there was some problem with the way the joystick control worked, the answer wouldn't be to tell everyone to start using a mouse. The best fit answer would be to address what ever the issue is with joystick control.

 

What I find interesting about this discussion is that both you and the OP have supported the IL2 GBS from its start. You both have different preferences, but as a company I would hope that they look at both of you with equal value. I can't speak for the OP here, but what he seems to be saying is that something changed the way he usually enjoys this product. You seem to be interested in offering a solution.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LachenKrieg said:

I get what you are saying, but I'm not sure you get me. 

 


No, you don’t get what I’m saying.  They changed the functionality to something you don’t like.  I get it.  Maybe they’ll change it back to something you liked and lots of other people hated, or maybe they won’t.  Or maybe they’ll try something completely different.  In the meantime, maybe you should try something else.  Maybe you’ll still hate it, or maybe you’ll like it even better.  But you won’t know until you try it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2020 at 8:35 PM, LachenKrieg said:

Regarding rlf (real life), I can think of a whole bunch of reasons why the tank crews that actually ran these beasts would need to rotate the turret more than 10 degrees without the hull.

 

Maybe inexperienced driver, crew? I can understand rotating turret to 2-3 or 10-11 oclock, but all the way to the 6 oclock is nonsence.

 

Anyway I can understand what you have in mind with the mouse control, but how to model it to satisfaction for all of us?

 

23 hours ago, SCG_judgedeath3 said:

German doctrine on main battle tanks like tiger, actually forbide the crews to turn on the spot, especielly the tiger, as it risked to break the track or detrack it due to the pressure it caused, so in standing still position the norm was to swing the turret around, or carefully turn by driving gently forwards at the same time.

 

hmm I read somewhere that mainly Tiger due to its slow turret rotation used the whole tank to face the enemy, not the turret itself.

And in Panther with its weak sides is a must to turn the whole tank and not only the turret.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Voidhunger said:

hmm I read somewhere that mainly Tiger due to its slow turret rotation used the whole tank to face the enemy, not the turret itself.

Correct, not all follow what the guidelines say and each unit has its own principles and several of the aces did it, I think the most famous case is from this documentary, but it too mention its risky as the tracks can snap at any moment:

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BraveSirRobin said:


No, you don’t get what I’m saying.  They changed the functionality to something you don’t like.  I get it.  Maybe they’ll change it back to something you liked and lots of other people hated, or maybe they won’t.  Or maybe they’ll try something completely different.  In the meantime, maybe you should try something else.  Maybe you’ll still hate it, or maybe you’ll like it even better.  But you won’t know until you try it.

If your long wait to be able to use a joystick in Tank Crew is finally over, I'm happy for you. But how does my desire to use something else affect that?

 

I''m sure I would probably use a joystick and say, "Hey that BraveSirRobin guy really knew what he was talking about". But I am sorry I don't agree with your sentiments about my current setup because I can't say I was having the same problems you were.

 

I can't remember ever thinking that there was a problem with controlling the turret until after the last patch. And I had no problems with fine aim adjustments when zoomed in. So I can't say that I know what you are talking about on this point.

 

 

9 minutes ago, SCG_judgedeath3 said:

Correct, not all follow what the guidelines say and each unit has its own principles and several of the aces did it, I think the most famous case is from this documentary, but it too mention its risky as the tracks can snap at any moment:

 

Good stuff, I hadn't seen that one.

Edited by LachenKrieg
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LachenKrieg said:

But how does my desire to use something else affect that?

 


Sweet Jesus.  Try using the keyboard.  If you don’t like it, complain constantly on the forum and maybe they’ll give you what you want.  Honestly, I don’t care what happens to you because the joystick option is fantastic.  But if you’re really determined to be miserable, go for it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Voidhunger said:

 

Maybe inexperienced driver, crew? I can understand rotating turret to 2-3 or 10-11 oclock, but all the way to the 6 oclock is nonsence.

 

Anyway I can understand what you have in mind with the mouse control, but how to model it to satisfaction for all of us?

 

 

hmm I read somewhere that mainly Tiger due to its slow turret rotation used the whole tank to face the enemy, not the turret itself.

And in Panther with its weak sides is a must to turn the whole tank and not only the turret.

Well just so you know, your thinking is not wrong, at least as it pertains to my own understanding of the situation back then. You might be overlooking/not considering some of the practical issues, but you are right, I am also under the impression that the idea was to keep your armor facing the enemy. And most certainly, hull traverse was used to help speed up positioning the main gun.

 

But this was not possible at times especially if your vehicle was tracked. If it weren't for the 5MB upload limit, I could have posted a lot more of the same type of images. A lot of those images were taken within hours of the actual fighting, and you are seeing the vehicle positions just as the crews left them. When a tank got tracked, a lot of the times the shot would come from the side. The tank is now crippled, and the crews only hope for survival is to swing the turret around and take out the threat. The same goes for close combat. It was common for anti-tank crews to attack the weaker sides/rear once the tracks were out. And there is also a long list of situations where you might want to reverse the turret traverse from the hull traverse. When an armored unit attempts to flank an enemy position for example, there may be times when it is impossible to avoid exposing your side armor as you race to reach the flank. A natural response would be to at least have your turret facing the enemy. I could go on, but I think you probably get it.

 

I don''t see any reason why smoother turret control and a wider range of motion couldn't coexist happily together.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LachenKrieg said:

I don''t see any reason why smoother turret control and a wider range of motion couldn't coexist happily together.

It could.

Developers could make it an option, were player can switch between two or three turret control models (we already had 2 at least) with one more tailored to joystick controls and another to mouse control, and maybe a mixed one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LachenKrieg said:

Well just so you know, your thinking is not wrong, at least as it pertains to my own understanding of the situation back then. You might be overlooking/not considering some of the practical issues, but you are right, I am also under the impression that the idea was to keep your armor facing the enemy. And most certainly, hull traverse was used to help speed up positioning the main gun.

 

But this was not possible at times especially if your vehicle was tracked. If it weren't for the 5MB upload limit, I could have posted a lot more of the same type of images. A lot of those images were taken within hours of the actual fighting, and you are seeing the vehicle positions just as the crews left them. When a tank got tracked, a lot of the times the shot would come from the side. The tank is now crippled, and the crews only hope for survival is to swing the turret around and take out the threat. The same goes for close combat. It was common for anti-tank crews to attack the weaker sides/rear once the tracks were out. And there is also a long list of situations where you might want to reverse the turret traverse from the hull traverse. When an armored unit attempts to flank an enemy position for example, there may be times when it is impossible to avoid exposing your side armor as you race to reach the flank. A natural response would be to at least have your turret facing the enemy. I could go on, but I think you probably get it.

 

I don''t see any reason why smoother turret control and a wider range of motion couldn't coexist happily together.

Yep. I remember nice set of pictures from the tiger in combat book, when the tigers ii are advancing through the russian village without troop cover and the leading tiger is hit somewhere in the driver position. They possibly tried to eliminate the target because turret was facingbfully to the left at 9 oclock.

 

Or they were advancing with turret already facing to the left

Edited by Voidhunger
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2020 at 4:24 AM, Saedriss said:

It could.

Developers could make it an option, were player can switch between two or three turret control models (we already had 2 at least) with one more tailored to joystick controls and another to mouse control, and maybe a mixed one.

Agreed, or they could just add to what they already have to make it better. One way that this could be done would be to simply add control for the x-axis.

 

At the moment what we have is a left or right movement of the mouse (apprx. 7 cm) being translated into left or right movement of the turret in degrees.

 

The problem is the limited range of motion that results from each mouse movement.

 

This could be easily addressed by giving the player access to another button (right mouse button for example) for controlling the degrees of motion on the x-axis. In other words, when a player moves his/her mouse left or right, the turret starts to move in the desired direction, if the player then presses and holds the right mouse button, the turret continues to rotate until the player releases the right mouse button. If the player wants to just use the limited range of motion that is currently set in the control, then simply move the mouse left or right as needed.

 

 

On 10/8/2020 at 5:31 AM, Voidhunger said:

Yep. I remember nice set of pictures from the tiger in combat book, when the tigers ii are advancing through the russian village without troop cover and the leading tiger is hit somewhere in the driver position. They possibly tried to eliminate the target because turret was facingbfully to the left at 9 oclock.

 

Or they were advancing with turret already facing to the left

I think these pictures are also a testament to the errors made by the man at the top, and why a technically advanced German army was unable to defeat what was for the most part inferior Russian technology. He not only didn't listen to his experienced military staff, but he also obviously didn't understand them. On the Eastern front, the concentration of German forces would eventually be so thinly spreed out that virtually any forward movement of Russian forces would cause near encirclement of the limited and ever shrinking German force. This reality was made even worse by opening up multiple fronts at the same time. Essentially instead of playing to the strengths that the high cost technology could have brought him, he gave up the advantage and played into the strengths of the opposing force, their numbers.

Edited by LachenKrieg
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2020 at 2:04 AM, 1stCL/rudidlo said:

Rotating turret with mouse is good enough for me. 

Rotation is fine , zoom is and then rotate is crap ,,,,. real crap !

 

When full zoomed  to see the enemy tanks , the turrentis to slow .... far to slow ! 

I qiuck actions when whe play online its a pain in the ass  .

 

 

 

Sitiation before the update ;

 

Zoomed compleet , in enough speed  move the turrent arround for quick action en keep sight at the target ( important thing ) 

 

 

After the update;

 

Zoomed compleet in  , not enough speed to move the turrent arround for quick action ..then you must zoom out for fast moving of the turrent ..but then i loose sight on the enemy target ... then zoom in and must search for the target ... thas cost  a lot of time  ..Online you are to late fot a good and fast shot .... 

 

 

 

Look guys , i must play to against the best tank players online ..and then i need speed (like before the update ) ... this update lost a lot of time for holding sight on the target and aiming on the target ... its really no fun on this way .

 

 

Please set back the old mouse setting nest to the new stick setting ...PLEASE !

 

 

 

 

19 hours ago, SCG_Neun said:

I might have to give that joystick turret a try...

After  operation on my nerve system in my left arm  , i can not hold a stick for a long time ..it gives a lot of pain  and  that why i must stop flying with miy old team 1.JaVA . Also a lot of pain in my neck en my right arm...... thats why i cant hold a joystick for a long time .

Working is some days a big problem , i'm master technician by a  Hyundai car dealer ..and sometimes is that is heavy work 

2 years ago i had a surgery on my left arm because slowly i lose the feeling on that side ( getting old  😉  ) 

But something went wrong on that surgery  and give more pain then before the surgery . Also i lost a lot of feeling on that side ,thats why i cant use the joystick . 

 

 

 

 

I whas so happy that i can play with the mouse and the keyboard TC for diversion and not all day feeling the pain . 

 

Now they change that setting and i'm really not happy . 

 

 

I try a lot of settings , but none of the settings give me a feeling ( like the feeling before the update )  to slow , to fast , to slow zoomed  in...... not enough speed zoomed in .... pppffftt

 

Now i must wait to the next update en hope that they can fix this ( if they fix this )  . Not a lot of fun ! 

Edited by 1.JaVA_KEBEN
Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm not giving up , today i try a lot to get the mouse worked as before the update .

 

It cost me a lot of time , but  i'm sure that the update was a step back ... a big step back ! ( for the mouse users

 

When i'm get the setting close by the setting as before the update .... i must make a mutch bigger movement with the mouse to see the same as before the update .

, when i try to fix that with the slider in the settings  the mouse and the turrent are no longer working together as one .... ..i move my mouse but the turrent wont follow that movement .

 

 

Before the update i use a lot less movement with the mouse to see the same  .. now i must make 2 or 3 steps  with the mouse ( pick the mouse up and put him down to make the same movement  ) ..and that is a distrurbing behaviour . 

 

I can fix that to set the slider in the settings more to the right , but then the aiming is to sensitve ... the problem is that the aiming and the field of vieuw outside the tower linked to each other ..that give the wrong feelling with the mouse .

 

 

Realy , before the update it was 99% oke .. now a big step back for the mouse users like me  ... ( no , i cant take the joystick ) 

 

 

6 hours ago, CrazyhorseB34 said:

TC is best it has been. Plus getting better!😃

 

I use a Saitek X52. I use the throttle to drive and joystick to shoot. everything works marvelously control wise.

I believe that , but for the mouse users like me its a big step back 

 

On 10/5/2020 at 2:19 AM, Wolfpack345 said:

In my opinion the new mouse settings are a great improvement from what they were. Before it was way too sensitive and difficult to get your crosshair on target. Now you can make those micro adjustments just fine.

Maybe you need to adjust your mouse sensitivity? That may help with your issue. 

No its not my mouse sensitivity  , its a problem in the game .

 

A few months ago there was an update what  give us the same problems ... the feeling was gone .

 

Fortunately , they quickly resolved this in a few weeks ........ now its the same problem , the tower does not follow the mouse well .... and that gives a bad feeling in fast  action .

 


I understand that not everyone will experienc that , but if you really play a lot TC online against the best players you will notice it all too well ! 
In offline missions this problem will be no problem , but online you just need speed when you have to compete against top players.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Salutations,

 

Is your nerve and pain problem in you right or left hand? Is the opposite hand alright?

 

The T16000 joystick can be physically configured for left or right handed use. You could learn to use the joystick in your good hand. Just an option. :salute:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

Before the update i use a lot less movement with the mouse to see the same  .. now i must make 2 or 3 steps  with the mouse ( pick the mouse up and put him down to make the same movement  ) ..and that is a distrurbing behaviour . 

 

I have absolutely no problem with that and Im personally glad for that.

I think it was massive improvement for the mouse users, but we all have different opinions. :salute:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2020 at 8:19 PM, Wolfpack345 said:

In my opinion the new mouse settings are a great improvement from what they were. Before it was way too sensitive and difficult to get your crosshair on target. Now you can make those micro adjustments just fine.

Maybe you need to adjust your mouse sensitivity? That may help with your issue. 

I respect your opinion that you think the new mouse settings are an improvement, but I can't help wonder if the claimed issues of getting the gun sight on target isn't being exaggerated a little. I have watched literally hundreds of YouTube videos on Tank Crew from before the last patch, and the authors don't appear to have a problem with targeting. Admittedly, I don't know which authors use a joy stick, and which use a mouse, but all the videos I made were done using a mouse. And I can't see any difference between my videos and all the others regarding target acquisition.

 

 

 

On 10/10/2020 at 9:36 AM, Garven said:

Recently switched to joystick control for the turret and have been very impressed with it and think its a huge improvement over the mouse.

 

On 10/11/2020 at 8:18 AM, CrazyhorseB34 said:

TC is best it has been. Plus getting better!😃

 

I use a Saitek X52. I use the throttle to drive and joystick to shoot. everything works marvelously control wise.

I think this is great. You are both happier using a joy stick. I am sure it makes it easier to go back and forth between tanks and planes. But what does the fact that you are happier using a joy stick have to do with the recent changes made to the mouse interface control?

 

 

17 hours ago, Voidhunger said:

 

I have absolutely no problem with that and Im personally glad for that.

I think it was massive improvement for the mouse users, but we all have different opinions. :salute:

I respect that you find making several (2 or more) mouse movements to be a massive improvement over making just 1 . I don't for what are obvious reasons to me. But I am wondering how you would see the situation if the turret was smooth like you want, but you also only needed to make a single mouse movement?

Edited by LachenKrieg
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LachenKrieg said:

I respect your opinion that you think the new mouse settings are an improvement, but I can't help wonder if the claimed issues of getting the gun sight on target isn't being exaggerated a little. I have watched literally hundreds of YouTube videos on Tank Crew from before the last patch, and the authors don't appear to have a problem with targeting. Admittedly, I don't know which authors use a joy stick, and which use a mouse, but all the videos I made were done using a mouse. And I can't see any difference between my videos and all the others regarding target acquisition.

 

 

I said it was sensitive and difficult to get your crosshair on target. I never said it was impossible. Although I had my issues with the previous system I adapted to it. Just like people who liked the old mouse control systems will have to do now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Thad said:

Salutations,

 

Is your nerve and pain problem in you right or left hand? Is the opposite hand alright?

 

The T16000 joystick can be physically configured for left or right handed use. You could learn to use the joystick in your good hand. Just an option. :salute:

 

Thanks Thad ! 

Its my left hand , but the pain is also in my neck and right arm .

 

 

 

But that is not the point .

 

The mouse users like me ( with any kind of reasson ) must make more movements then  before  the update .

 

YES , ther is a way to overcome this problem , but then you get the same feeling like a few mounths ago .... No good cooperation of the mouse and the turret .

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by 1.JaVA_KEBEN
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well you can never please everyone. I hated the old mouse control. Took me ages to get my gun on target. I hated it so badly I stopped playing TC. Mayby if I had persevered I would have gotten the hang of it. Still haven’t played since the update but the discussion made me wonder why not use keyboard for rough control and then fine tune your aim with mouse? 
 

 

Edited by [Pb]RedeyeStorm
Spelling
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, [Pb]RedeyeStorm said:

Well you can never please everyone. I hated the old mouse control. Took me ages to get my gun on target. I hated it so badly I stopped playing TC. Mayby if I had persevered I would have gotten the hang of it. Still haven’t played since the update but the discussion made me wonder why not use keyboard for rough control and then fine tune your aim with mouse? 
 

 

 

I'm playing online against the best of the best german TC player ,,,then i need two things ..... 1)  SPEED   2) ACCURENCY      Both of things whe have BEFORE this update . 

 

Before this last update it feels like a real tank ........................

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

 

I'm playing online against the best of the best german TC player ,,,then i need two things ..... 1)  SPEED   2) ACCURENCY      Both of things whe have BEFORE this update . 

 

Before this last update it feels like a real tank ........................


have you made any attempt at all to use the keyboard to control the turret?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...