Sign in to follow this  
Mamamango1Chewycat

Career Mode

Yes, I have enjoyed a coop campaign with my brother for a while. Recently we have been going all-out on the Black September event, but I think we'll get back into it soon. I think it even got a recent update that adds historical skins to make it a more colorful experience than just the base skins. It's funny that so many people complain that there's "no campaign/career mode" when PWCG was so popular back in ROF and works so well in FC.

okay, thank you. I've been having trouble getting any of my PWCG missions to show up in my Great Battles sceberios. Can't seem to get them to be able to fly under the missions in the game even though they show up in the IL2 game folder under missions. So I'm going to wait until the game generates a career mode in FC before I purchase it. I like the variety of planes I have in ROF to fly and fight against.

It is well worth the purchase!

Use it with PWCG and the single MG and you will not have any complaints!

• Upvote 1

I bought FC on Saturday and installed PWCG. I hemmed and hawed about getting it for months. All I can say is it is totally worth it. I regret not buying it sooner. I hope the devs do more with it in the future. That being said this is my first post here, hello to everyone.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3