Sign in to follow this  
libory

"Limit VR view" I think it is broken in the last patch???

I fas flying yesterday with the new patch and I noticed the "Limit VR view" is not working.

It is always .... ON? 

I have been flying with the option off as It drives me crazy when my head touches the boundaries and  pushes the full plane off.

I don't see any difference between on/off now... 

Is this a new bug/broken?

I find that the newer planes have more accurate limits.  Some of the older 109’s you can barely lean forward and you bump an invisible wall.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, libory said:

I fas flying yesterday with the new patch and I noticed the "Limit VR view" is not working.

It is always .... ON? 

I have been flying with the option off as It drives me crazy when my head touches the boundaries and  pushes the full plane off.

I don't see any difference between on/off now... 

Is this a new bug/broken?

Limit VR View is in the settings menu under camera category.

Check there and insure that option is not checked.

I fly with the BF109's.

Before the patch I could put my head out of the cockpit seeing of course the polygons of the glass out of the plane (of course as an example I don´t do that).

Now, with the "Limit VR" option under camera category untick so it is OFF I have limitation of the view to the cockpit.

As soon as I touch the glass "all" image moves. Before this didn´t happen with the option in OFF.

Turning "Limit VR" option under camera category "ticked" so it is ON it does exactly the same thing as OFF.

Now I don´t see any difference with ON or OFF always is ON. 

Not sure if this is only happening to me or what... 🤔

I hope it is a bit more clear.😉

Sorry I have not checked myself as I have my race sim rig hooked up at the moment, will try and do so here soon.

I do not like that option being on either.

On 9/22/2020 at 10:36 AM, libory said:

I fly with the BF109's.

Before the patch I could put my head out of the cockpit seeing of course the polygons of the glass out of the plane (of course as an example I don´t do that).

Now, with the "Limit VR" option under camera category untick so it is OFF I have limitation of the view to the cockpit.

As soon as I touch the glass "all" image moves. Before this didn´t happen with the option in OFF.

Turning "Limit VR" option under camera category "ticked" so it is ON it does exactly the same thing as OFF.

Now I don´t see any difference with ON or OFF always is ON. 

Not sure if this is only happening to me or what... 🤔

I hope it is a bit more clear.😉

Ok just loaded up my flight gear and flew my next P-51 PWCG campaign mission.

All is well on my end at least for this plane. Limit VR View unchecked and not getting the canopy restriction.

Tried it last night, too... unchecked Limit VR View, and my head popped out of the canopy. (ugh!)

So... it's not broken.