Tank Crew gets the last planned features for its release in this update, making 4.501 a milestone for it as well. The new turret and gun control mode and fixed visor cameras were requested by the community for a long time and they are available now.

@Jason_Williamsas I type this it's 1pm on Wednesday in my neck of the woods, you can tell us what you're hinting at now! ;)

Anyhoo, my guess is it's an announcement that the C-47 will come soon or maybe the Hurri will be slightly earlier than expected.

Edited by HBPencil
  • Haha 1

To sum up:

- A new plane...

- A new DLC

- A second part of FC or TC ...

- A new map ...

Well, I'd go for all of the above combined! ;)

I said sometime ago that after 3 projects at the same time, having only one now BON was too little.

No body said anything about the incoming? Finland/Leningrad?

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

• Upvote 1

Today I bet jason is having a nice lie in, maybe a touch of late breakfast, sat at his table sipping coffee, maybe he'll post later on, who knows.
Meanwhile the rest of the forum are hitting F5 like it's whack-a-mole.

• Haha 1

As a matter of fact, the original plan to bomb targets on the Japanese mainland involved flying B-29s loaded with fuel over the Hump from India into China. But when the planes landed at Shangdu, they would often have to take on fuel to ensure they could make the flight home, as recounted by then-Army Air Forces officer and later Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara in the film The Fog of War.  

Edited by Gunbus